Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

LB

Nov 16, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

251 - 275 of 627 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Emily F

Mar 13, 2016

Excellent, great info. Loved it.

By Ritupriya G

Feb 23, 2016

I loved this course. It was very helpful and gave me a lot of insights in fiction writing. Thanks for bringing this course to us!

By Cj B

Jun 28, 2016

Wonderful. Just wish it could have been longer. The shop talking sections with featuring Brando speaking with other writers were incredibly insightful.

By Mariya G

Mar 27, 2018

I found this course practical and helpful. I would highly recommend it to other novice writers.

By George U

Dec 18, 2017

A lot to learn. Fantastic

By Loic C L

Dec 01, 2017

so aspirational and practical !

By Natascha M P

Aug 25, 2017

This course managed to open me up to my creative writing side after a long period of feeling blocked and being stuck.

By Sasha M

Aug 02, 2016

Putting aside the use of the Coursera apps on Ipad and Iphone (which are beyond awful and made the experience of taking this course utterly frustrating), this course was outstanding. The student will be given sold information on how to organize, structure, and edit a story. All of the material was approachable and extremely useful.

By Lilian S

Sep 26, 2016

I really enjoyed this course. I learned so much and i feel like it's helped me grow as a writer.

By Lana M

Mar 08, 2016

Brando Skyhorse was my favorite Professor. It was extremely helpful and will be wonderful for the capstone project.

By Akanksha K

Sep 27, 2017

A really nice, easy to follow and well paced course. I'm a beginner at creative with a long lasting love for literature. By the end of this course I was able to write a complete story which was at least a one time good read. Not bad for a rookie :)

By Stanley R

Feb 20, 2016

Really professional and fun!

By Alina L

Feb 12, 2016

All the videos contain necessary information. The assignments are clear and very well structured. It is really a great course!

By Anmol S

Mar 30, 2016

fabulous course with lot of do's and don'ts... and an inspirational guide and techniques for a startup writer or a beginer. course with its full content , quality and knowledge .

By Jennifer D S

Jun 07, 2016

Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot is simply one of the best video courses I have found on the subject. Easy to follow, great examples, clearly explained, engaging presentations and assignments, tips from the experts; all those things made this one course I couldn't "put down". Brando Skyhorse comes across as a phenomenal teacher who really knows his subject and truly cares about it, that alone makes the course worth watching. I will definitely be referring back to this again. Keep an eye on the dedication should my novel ever hit the shelves!

By Mariana P

Feb 15, 2017

Excellent way to start diving into the awesome adventure that is creative writing. The structure of the course is laid out nicely for all learners - both beginners and more advance. Highly recommend it if you want to start learning more about writing.

By Muwaffaq S

Jun 17, 2018

Good starting module that gives some simple techniques to improve writing. Not too easy and not too hard. I am doing the second unit based on the strength of the first

By Chloé B

Mar 17, 2016

Very interesting course and good advices! =)

By 张凯

Apr 30, 2016

This course is very interesting and easily to understand for beginner just like me. And through read the stories of other students, I learned more and find my disadvantages.

By Adam W

Sep 13, 2016

I'm really quite liking it! It's fun and I get to be creative! Yep! Good stuff!

By Claudia M

Jul 03, 2018

Great insights on how to build a coherent story

By Prithvi O

Jul 06, 2017

loved it

By Tim J

May 26, 2017

Excellent class!

By Larry G

Mar 01, 2018

Learn a lot and it was challenging

By adam g

Apr 04, 2017

Thank you. This has enriched my life and given me such purpose and drive. Fantastically put together course, can wait to finish the next 4.