Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

MM
Nov 30, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

BM
Nov 4, 2019

The course was informative on how to build, structure and develop the plot of our own stories. It was also very helpful in guiding us through the editing process. A useful course for aspiring writers.

351 - 375 of 1,165 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By Theofilos D

Nov 29, 2020

Very good course. It had much more than I anticipated. It had very basic and important things that you should know to write a well structured story.

By Shillpi B

Oct 20, 2020

This is such an amazing course and I am happy to learn so much and can't wait to get started with the other variants of the creative writing course.

By Laurel D

Jul 17, 2019

This is a great class. I love the instructor and the materials I learned in this course. I will be looking into other Weslyen courses in the future.

By Max H

Jun 20, 2017

I think Brandon Skyhorse is an excellent teacher. The prerecorded segments are very good and easy to follow. The Assignments are challenging and fun

By Susan S

Jun 20, 2016

Before taking this course I had no idea that there can actually be a format to follow to create a good story! I've learned a lot and Brando Skyhorse

By Aniketh B

Jun 4, 2020

Fun And Easy to follow. The assignments help a lot and it has genuinely made me feel like a better write and given me confidence to pursue writing.

By Geraldine R

Oct 8, 2018

This course is great. I learned a lot and I didn't feel that I was stifled creatively.

The course content is relevant and is presented well online.

By Ma. L I M

Jan 8, 2021

It enlightened me with a lot of ideas which encouraged me to begin to write stories. It's also nice to share and learn with your peers. Thank you!

By Giovanna

May 15, 2020

I liked it very much! It has helped me to have better vision and perspective when writing and even reading. Very happy with the course. Thank you.

By Jeannette D

Dec 13, 2016

I had a dream , but always bushed it back ' writing novels; i had a false assumption about fiction. this course help me to see myself writing .

By K S

Oct 12, 2020

This was an amazing course. A nice refresher for things I had known about as well as a well of knowledge for things I had not known about before.

By Matthew J G

Sep 6, 2017

Awesome introduction to the specialization. You won't leave without a good set of skills and a general understanding on the processes of writing.

By Jazzi B

Jan 24, 2017

The course is excellent! It definitely helps writers in taking the story from their minds to paper, using methods to keep the reader's attention.

By Crystal B

Jan 17, 2017

Very helpful if you are picking up writing again. Not to time consuming, the content is manageable and the instructor is very clear and concise!

By Tulia G

Aug 8, 2018

Excellent course! I did it twice since the first time I was not enrolled for the certification, however, the second time I annoyed it even more.

By Ana M N R

Oct 1, 2020

Me encanto! los profesores son geniales, tienen una forma muy buena e explicar cada cosa y te es sencillo a la hora de realizar los ejercicios.

By Thomas W

Aug 3, 2020

A highly enjoyable experience that provides a stress free environment with tasks that provide enjoyable but mentally stimulating writing tasks.

By MAXIMILIANO C A E

Jun 20, 2020

Esta bastante bien estructurado, y el que vaya uno realizando las actividades cada semana, ayuda inmensamente a poner en práctica lo aprendido.

By Renee C

Aug 30, 2016

I found this course useful in focusing my short stories. I found the lectures useful, interesting, and directly applicable to the assignments.

By Melinda W

Oct 30, 2020

This is an interesting class. It helped remind me of things I learned in college but had forgotten. It was nice to just be creative again.

By Tashvi T

May 2, 2020

I loved the course, and I have learnt so many skills which I will definitely use in my writing. Thank you so much for this excellent course.

By Thiara C T

Dec 31, 2020

Amazing experiences through this course! Had the chance of putting things out of my head and finally read it. Great exercises and teacher.

By adam g

Apr 4, 2017

Thank you. This has enriched my life and given me such purpose and drive. Fantastically put together course, can wait to finish the next 4.

By Nada D

Aug 7, 2016

Very instructive once you get used to using the subscribed structures. Great mentor support and a nice bunch of people to bounce ideas off.

By Florencia P

Oct 16, 2017

The videos are very helpful. Brandon is awesome explaining. This course really helped me design better the plot before I started writing.