Back to Introduction to Data Analytics for Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Data Analytics for Business by University of Colorado Boulder

This course will expose you to the data analytics practices executed in the business world. We will explore such key areas as the analytical process, how data is created, stored, accessed, and how the organization works with data and creates the environment in which analytics can flourish. What you learn in this course will give you a strong foundation in all the areas that support analytics and will help you to better position yourself for success within your organization. You’ll develop skills and a perspective that will make you more productive faster and allow you to become a valuable asset to your organization. This course also provides a basis for going deeper into advanced investigative and computational methods, which you have an opportunity to explore in future courses of the Data Analytics for Business specialization....

SH
May 19, 2021

I liked it so much as it reminded me by a lot of subjects I forgotten during my working years away of my uni degree so i need to back to this one and dig deep in each subject of it again. many thanks.

S
Sep 23, 2020

Very good introduction course. Clear and understandable explanations for beginners, good structure and helpful examples. Also the provided slides are beneficial for later reference and repetition.

176 - 200 of 752 Reviews for Introduction to Data Analytics for Business

By CHANDRESH A

THE CONTENT IS TOO GOOD WORTH FOR MONEY TRUST ME when i say worth it its really does. (Beginners)

By LUiS A C P

Jul 15, 2020

Excellent course, I loved the work that helped me better understand the concepts. I recommend it.

By Agnieszka P

Jul 1, 2020

Very good course. Clear, helpful presentations, explanations easy to understand and use in live.

By Muyinda G D

Jul 1, 2020

Good basic foundation of business analytics with a strong basis of SQL. Encourage all to enroll.

By Mariana B

Aug 22, 2019

The course was very well structured , very good explained that made learning easy and enjoyable.

By Parita T P

Aug 22, 2020

Wonderful Course. Very well designed with examples and assignments to check learners knowledge.

By Athreya S

Aug 5, 2020

Hard final assignment though. Business model concept presentation couldve been better for sure.

By Venkatraghavan

It was nice.i have gained a very much of knowledge in data analytics thanks a lot for providing

By Suresh R

Apr 26, 2020

considered what and all expected in the assignment. It is very good learning and brainstorming.

By Brindrajsinh C

Aug 26, 2020

Very elobrate and very good teaching style. All the quiz were very good and got to learn a lot

By Soe Y M

Jul 15, 2020

Yes, this is very helpful course and get to learn new things that we haven't known it before.

By Viktoriia D

Feb 24, 2020

I am happy to find new knowledge.

Information is structured and presented really cool! Thanks!

By Elizabeth S

Jan 12, 2018

The instructor was super knowledgeable and I expect to take more courses from Mr. Torgerson.

By Koleen P

Sep 12, 2017

Relevant information and resources is being discussed here. Great lecturer and ideas! Thanks

By Dusan P

Aug 27, 2021

Really interesting course. I gained a lots of new skills. Especially SQL part was excelent.

By Lee X S

Jun 7, 2020

I find this course difficult for someone that has no background knowledge on data analytics

By Nishta J

Aug 30, 2018

Very well designed and covers all the concepts & fundamentals of Data Analytics. Thank you!

By FAROOQ M

Jun 19, 2020

I thank University of Colorado Boulder to give me the opportunity to complete this course.

By MUHAMMAD S

Jun 11, 2018

This course has provided me with the necessary basic knowledge to enter my esteemed career

By Prasad G

Oct 15, 2020

Good overview was provided touching all important aspects. Content is a bit light weight.

By Ameera A B

May 2, 2020

The course is well designed as an elementary course to business analysis and SQL language

By MD M H

Apr 23, 2020

It was an amazing online course. The assignments, reviews. Truly, I worked hard for this.

By suhas D S

Jun 19, 2018

This course gives you a complete overview of Data Analytics if you are new to this field.

By MARIOS P

Jul 19, 2021

I​t is a very useful course for anyone that needs to take knowledge about Data Analytics

By Nikko I

This is a good start-up course for those who want to enter the data analytics career. :)