Back to Introduction to Data Analytics for Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Data Analytics for Business by University of Colorado Boulder

This course will expose you to the data analytics practices executed in the business world. We will explore such key areas as the analytical process, how data is created, stored, accessed, and how the organization works with data and creates the environment in which analytics can flourish. What you learn in this course will give you a strong foundation in all the areas that support analytics and will help you to better position yourself for success within your organization. You’ll develop skills and a perspective that will make you more productive faster and allow you to become a valuable asset to your organization. This course also provides a basis for going deeper into advanced investigative and computational methods, which you have an opportunity to explore in future courses of the Data Analytics for Business specialization....

S
Sep 23, 2020

Very good introduction course. Clear and understandable explanations for beginners, good structure and helpful examples. Also the provided slides are beneficial for later reference and repetition.

JH
Jan 29, 2020

76 - 100 of 654 Reviews for Introduction to Data Analytics for Business

By Bert v R

Feb 10, 2021

It's a good course to get the feeling about Data and Analytics. For me it was quite redundant information but a good way to get familiar with the way Coursera and specific this course is working.

By Khaled A M

Sep 29, 2020

This course was an eye opener on how data and business work. It taught me new values for data and planning, as well as respect and appreciation for the whole working groups in a company.

By Tanurima M

Aug 12, 2020

Very Informative and helpful in the domain of Data Analytics.The course structure is well planned and the overall course helped me a lot in gaining knowledge in the area of analytics.

By Madina N

Nov 27, 2017

It is a very detailed course for the beginners to understand how data analytics works. The course uses very simple and self-explanatory examples to describe one of the hardest topics.

By FABIAN S B S

Jun 13, 2020

It was a great experience, I learned a lot about data analysis and other topics.

I hope I can put into practice everything I have learned at my university or once I work in a company

By Concettina D V

Aug 4, 2020

Curso bastante completo. Contenido de alto nivel académico. En algunos vídeos quizás requieran algo mas gráfico porque son muy pesados teóricamente. Felicitaciones por el nivel!!

By Md. M I

Overall the course is very good. As a beginner, it should be of a great start. But in the SQL week, more practise sessions should be intorduced specifically after every session.

By Bienvenu S

Nov 13, 2016

I register in this course as a real beginner but I develop many practical skills in SQL, business analysis. I recommend it strongly for those who want to become a data analyst

By Aakash D

Jun 26, 2020

I learnt interesting techniques and more skills oriented ideas. I am glad to be a learner in Coursera and I wish best for the determining and demanding effort of Coursera.

By Carlos J

Jul 21, 2020

Excelente curso, los conceptos son claros y actuales. Buen enfoque para modelar datos, privacidad de la información. Estupenda elección en mi carrera como Data Analyst

By surya m

Sep 7, 2020

Amazing course with really some brainy assignments and quiz. It enhances your skills from basics and all concepts are explained clearly with good examples and analogy

By Olanrewaju B

Jul 10, 2020

i enjoyed this course, i am new to this field and it was really tasking, good though. made me to buckle up and stay up longer than the estimated time for the course

By Manish K S

Jun 26, 2020

A well structured and well-disgned course on Data Analytics and Basic SQL, The pace of the course is perfect along with the in-debt knowledge on Business Analytics.

By Ritesh P

Jul 17, 2020

It's an excellent course, and a must-have for all as the world around us is becoming more data-driven. It becomes essential to learn the basics of data analytics.

By Kaumil A

Jul 30, 2020

This course was a great set of learning paradigms and I thoroughly enjoyed it. There was so much to learn and I expect more such excellent courses to come my way

By Joyton D F

Jun 1, 2020

Very good experience and interesting courses with top universities and I thank my mentor David Torgerson for teaching and giving more knowledge about the course

By Marta P P

Apr 9, 2020

I loved the course because it is perfect to start learning about data analytics it is very useful. For people who know about data analytics it maybe too basic.

By Jose-Manuel A

Feb 10, 2018

Excellent first contact with Data Analytics. The great overview of what it means with the hand-on experience with SQL and RDBM is excellent. Superb instructor.

By Andres E B P

Nov 2, 2020

Aprendí mucho gracias a que los conceptos son correctamente explicados y van al grano, usaré lo aprendido en este curso para aplicarlo en mi negocio. Gracias

By Brent W

Sep 14, 2020

The prof was one of the most enthusiastic people thus far I had whilst learning on Coursera. Awesome videos and they squeezed enough content for each week.

By Alvian R C

May 16, 2020

Honestly, the SQL explanation is much much better than my DBMS course in my university, and now I have much understanding in JOINING each tables in the DBs

By Billoh G

I have gained an in-depth understanding about data extraction most especially JOINS in SQL. The learning materials provided were very

useful and concise.

By Katlin M

Apr 10, 2020

This course taught me exactly what it said that it would. I am very pleased and most likely will be taking the rest of the courses in the specialization.

By Matimu M

Sep 23, 2020

wondering into the unknown ...you'd think you'd die but when there are good instructors and your will not to give up , you end up chasing the '"unknown"

By Pedro M A B

Jul 24, 2020

Great course. The professor speaks clearly. But the classes could bring more real exemples and more animation (figures, graphs..) in the presentation.