Back to Introduction to Data Analytics for Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Data Analytics for Business by University of Colorado Boulder

This course will expose you to the data analytics practices executed in the business world. We will explore such key areas as the analytical process, how data is created, stored, accessed, and how the organization works with data and creates the environment in which analytics can flourish. What you learn in this course will give you a strong foundation in all the areas that support analytics and will help you to better position yourself for success within your organization. You’ll develop skills and a perspective that will make you more productive faster and allow you to become a valuable asset to your organization. This course also provides a basis for going deeper into advanced investigative and computational methods, which you have an opportunity to explore in future courses of the Data Analytics for Business specialization....

SH
May 19, 2021

I liked it so much as it reminded me by a lot of subjects I forgotten during my working years away of my uni degree so i need to back to this one and dig deep in each subject of it again. many thanks.

S
Sep 23, 2020

Very good introduction course. Clear and understandable explanations for beginners, good structure and helpful examples. Also the provided slides are beneficial for later reference and repetition.

151 - 175 of 748 Reviews for Introduction to Data Analytics for Business

By Neeraj K S

Jan 5, 2019

Great course which covers most of the data analytics foundations. Though i think a week on sql was not necessary.

By Jaroslav K

Jun 18, 2021

It was not easy, but I'm happy I finished this course. I sure I'll use most of information I learned in my work.

By SOORAJ M

Jun 18, 2020

LEARN ABOUT BASIC TOOL THAT IS SQL , AREA FALL UNDER THE DATA ANALYSIS , DATA SECURITY , MAKING BUSINESS MODEL .

By Kateryna P

Apr 18, 2017

Practical and informative course for those who want to have an overview of current trends of Business Analytics.

By Saurabh S D

Jul 23, 2020

It's is very grateful course.and I'm enjoying this course.and I get very important knowledge from this course.

By Suwimon R

Jan 3, 2021

Very informative. Really easy to understand for someone who doesn't have any knowledge prior. Awesome course!

By sagar g

May 1, 2020

very good course, quality of audio, video and content is awesome and surely it will be helpful in the career.

By Anikó M H

Jul 2, 2021

It was very good because it was diverse, covered many topics and gave a complete picture of the whole thing.

By Nikhil Y

Jun 4, 2020

Really, couldn't have been better. It covered every aspect right from theory to data extraction everything.

By Tasnim S

The course was very enjoyable for me and it gave me a little insight about the importance of Data Analysis.

By Sachin

May 21, 2019

This gave me the path to eradicating many confusions I was facing at the organizational architecture level.

By Owusu B

Oct 20, 2020

This course has enlightened me greatly and i can apply the knowledge to my current job as a system analyst

By Suprawee A

Jun 7, 2020

Thank you the Instructor. I have more understanding on how to write a relational data model and SQL query.

By Phanara M

Jul 27, 2020

Nice course design. It is very helpful for me to build strong foundation in data sciences and analytics.

By Latif S

Jun 16, 2021

This course give very deep know ledge about business structure, many thanks for university and Coursera

By Buka M

Nov 23, 2020

Very good introduction to data analytics. The worked example are a great way to get hands on experience

By Abdullah I M

It was very informative and really helped me in acquiring knowledge about data sorting and classifying.

By Jabin M J

May 7, 2021

Wonderfully constructed and crisp videos ! Informative and engaging videos ! Overall an awesome course

By Nader E

Dec 5, 2020

The concepts are informative and the quizzes are challenging, strongly recommending taking this course

By David C R

Jan 25, 2021

Excellent course with a general idea but with specific details from data analytis in the real world.

By Erwin T

Sep 28, 2020

very good, and challenging. Good practices and quizes.

It's a worthy introduction to data analytics.

By Martín A V

Nov 6, 2018

Great experience, as it was my first course in Coursera!

Looking forward to continuing with others...

By Iryna K

Nov 22, 2020

Great fundamental course! Bravo! I'd prefer some additional reading/practice materials if possible.

By CHANDRESH A

THE CONTENT IS TOO GOOD WORTH FOR MONEY TRUST ME when i say worth it its really does. (Beginners)

By LUiS A C P

Jul 15, 2020

Excellent course, I loved the work that helped me better understand the concepts. I recommend it.