Back to Digital Business Models

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Digital Business Models by Lund University

Digital business models are disrupting 50-year old companies in telecommunications, transportation, advertising, e-commerce, automotive, insurance and many other industries. This course will explore the business models of software disruptors of the west such as Apple, Google, Facebook and Amazon, and the east such as Xiaomi and weChat. The class uses a structured framework for analysing business models with numerous examples so that students can apply it to their own business or case study. We will explore how software developers are not just the innovators but also the decision makers in modern competitive battles from mobile to cloud, and from consumer goods to enterprise software. And we will also explain how developers are the engine of digital business models, using examples from diverse industries – from healthcare to aviation....

SB
Aug 8, 2020

A good overview of how businesses can leverage on digital tools. Too bad I could not afford to purchase the certificate as of the moment so I have to settle with auditing this course for now.

SD
May 18, 2019

Definitely changed my outlook.\n\nAssignments are very good to involve you even further and foster the knowledge. But they made me stuck and did not let me to move on for weeks together.

26 - 50 of 125 Reviews for Digital Business Models

By Dionysia A

Dec 19, 2018

Simple and interesting lesson for everyone. It includes interesting content, but there is no need to pay for a certificate for this kind of lessons.

By Bogdan G

Nov 18, 2017

If you are interested in Business Models of today Digital Era - this course is a must. Simple explanation, lot of powerful examples. Amazing.

By Dony P

Aug 19, 2019

This course is packaged in easy to understand language and help me have better understanding of the digital business model in a high level.

By Jan-Willem H

Mar 8, 2020

I have been experiencing the course Digital Business Models as well balanced and well structured. Very interesting and applicable course!

By Jan P

Sep 3, 2017

Very nice course, because the learning structure and examples are good, if you like to earn knowledge to transfer to other subjects.

By Sergio T V

Aug 29, 2019

Excellent. Introduces two very interesting and practical concepts that help a better comprehension of digital business models.

By Akinleye S B

Aug 20, 2019

This course is enlightening. I deeply appreciate the instructor and Coursera has made learning interesting and fun.

By jorge l s

Sep 7, 2017

Great course to reflect about Digital Business applications to solve problems both business and world challenges

By Iurii S

Aug 14, 2019

Thanks for interesting course. I can't to find the same course on Coursera. I will wait second and new part.

By Michael M

Mar 26, 2019

This Course is very interesting, insightful and will hopefully be very helpful in taking my career further.

By Guillermo L

May 28, 2018

It is a quite good MOOC to experience, cover the present trends of digital business. nice work fellows.

By Nicole B G

Apr 8, 2020

Great overview of digital business models, easy to understand and the examples made the concepts clear.

By Bernd K

Sep 7, 2017

Its a perfect class. Gives a good overview and also some indeepth insight into digital business models.

By MORENO S G

Apr 20, 2020

I liked so much, and i could lear a lot of new things for my job and my career, thanks so much :)

By ratih w

Oct 19, 2020

awesome course! updated and giving me new knowledge and a new business model in the digital era.

By Chen J

Feb 18, 2018

It's a great course which provided deeply understanding of the digital business model.

By Arkadii M

Apr 19, 2020

Interesting course with good teacher that makes you understand complicated things :)

By Gnana P P

Apr 28, 2020

Great learning experience. Interesting video lessons and great assignment works.

By Ioannis M

Jan 10, 2019

Excellent course! I learnt a lot and i strengthened my business modelling skills

By Dhiraj M

Jul 5, 2017

Basic knowledge as to how Digital Channel has affected various Industry Segments

By Unnati

Aug 7, 2020

A really informative and relevant course. I would recommend it to everybody :)

By Rodrigo A

Jan 8, 2019

Amazing and tremendously updated! Excellent kick-off for for a non-tech saavy

By Vivek S

Aug 9, 2018

Good course regarding understanding the concept of digital business model.

By Hyacinthe K

Feb 18, 2018

It was a great course with a lot of insights. I have learnt so many things

By Guillermo B d R

Jan 17, 2021

Excellent course with clear descriptions of digital business model world