Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

51 - 75 of 1,432 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Emanuel R

Feb 24, 2019

Excellent course, I learned solid knowledges. Thank you very much.

By June W

Feb 25, 2019

I audited this course. I have been doing graphic design as a self-taught designer for years. While I didn't learn 'how' to do anything new in this course, I learned the correct terms for things I do, and the principals of design. I learned WHY things "just work" particular ways, and will be better able to explain design decisions to clients. All I could ever say was "it looks best that way". This has definitely take my skill level a notch higher.

By 瞿睿

Feb 25, 2019

Good course design, I learned a lot.

By Veronica P N

Mar 20, 2019

Very interesting and useful! I really enjoyed!

By Susan L

Mar 21, 2019

Really good intro to design. Easy to follow, videos were interesting and informative and the assignments were not too demanding.

By Debangana M

Mar 21, 2019

Really helpful course for a beginner

By Karla V A P

Mar 19, 2019

you learn so much form so litlle, from simple to compmexity, everything altogther is rewarding!

By NOEMI T G

Feb 28, 2019

Basic course to learn the principles of graphic design, with very ilustrative and applied exercises, I enjoyed it ;)

By Tania P T A

Feb 27, 2019

Perfect course to learn the basic and fundamental things of graphic design. The course is easy to understand and it allows you to start working in designing small things using the elements you learn through the course.

By Hyunra L

Mar 03, 2019

very Great! I learned a lot from the course

By ahmad s i a

Mar 01, 2019

its a wonderful course ever .

By Rajesh H

Mar 24, 2019

Best course ever the briefs are awesome it gives ability to us to perform real graphic designing at the very beginning

By Alejandra S Q

Mar 27, 2019

Excelente Profesor. Explica la toería de forma amena y clara. Propone trabajos prácticos muy acordes y enfocados a la experimentación de diferentes técnicas de diseño. Muy recomendable.

By Gunjan

Mar 26, 2019

Great for beginners & people looking to revisit fundamentals

By Mike

Mar 26, 2019

Good

By Beatriz A

Mar 28, 2019

I really like of this course, because I'm not from the Area of Design or take classes about it, but it is something that I always enjoy to work (most, in school works).

I learned, in general, the basics about the Design (terms, practical exercises),which gives me other perspective of my previous knowledge and confirms that this is something that will continue to work as a hobby or, perhaps, something more professional at the future.

Congratulations, Professor Michael Worthington :)

By Guthrie A

Mar 27, 2019

Very informative and essential for my growth. Thank you!

By Rafeeque P P

Mar 29, 2019

Beautiful experience. This course changed the way I looked at images.

Thank you so much Coursera. :)

By Samarpita P

Apr 01, 2019

Fantastic course. A BIIIIGGGG THANK YOU to the instructors and everyone who is involved in designing such a fantastic course. Just Loved it

By Haidar h

Apr 01, 2019

thanks very much

By Lori S

Feb 08, 2019

Before this course I was a bit afraid of graphic design, but this course broke it down into parts I could understand. It became less scary and more of a game of playing with shapes and text. I feel like I got a glimpse into the language of graphic design and started to learn it. Hopefully I will grow further as I continue to take the courses.

By Valeria B C S

Feb 09, 2019

I love it

By Tessy d C P F

Jan 30, 2019

I like this course. i would like to continue the next one.

By Tudor C G

Jan 31, 2019

I am really pleased with the knowledge I gained after completing this course.

By Manuel A R S