Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

51 - 75 of 1,485 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Valeria B C S

Feb 09, 2019

I love it

By Lori S

Feb 08, 2019

Before this course I was a bit afraid of graphic design, but this course broke it down into parts I could understand. It became less scary and more of a game of playing with shapes and text. I feel like I got a glimpse into the language of graphic design and started to learn it. Hopefully I will grow further as I continue to take the courses.

By Hyunra L

Mar 05, 2019

So practical fo me

By Pratik z

Mar 06, 2019

its good to learning new course

By Alma Y A O

Mar 08, 2019

It's a very comprehensive course on the fundamentals of Graphic Design such as composition, image making, etc. It has very interesting exercises, the videos are well recorded, dynamic and full of useful information.

By Kozubova D

Mar 07, 2019

I like this course and the way how it gives information. I

By LU F

Mar 07, 2019

Fundamental but very useful information. The instructor encourages you to think creatively all the time.

By Sarah A

Mar 07, 2019

I learnd so many thing in this course

By Julie S

Mar 08, 2019

Excellent course.

By Alexandra

Mar 10, 2019

Amazing course

By Kateryna D

Mar 11, 2019

very good course for beginners, especially if you don't skip practice

By Shahadat A

Mar 12, 2019

Very Amazing course easy to understand Thank you all Coursera team

By Maria P

Mar 13, 2019

For someone who has always been a little bit afraid of Graphic Design for lack of completely knowing what it was about, this was a great course to tackle those fears while really understanding that to start entering the world of Graphic Design the only thing one needs is taking the time to learn the basic concepts, try thinking about them and then apply them. Thanks for a really great and eye-opening course.

By gerard w

Mar 15, 2019

I really enjoyed the course and the pace, it suited my time schedules jumping on when I can and I found the tutorials well delivered and easy to understand.

By Kirit S

Mar 15, 2019

Very good course to get started with Graphic Design.

By Konstantinos A

Mar 18, 2019

Lots of Knowledge and Very Interesting Concepts. I wish I had more time to deepen more. I strongly reccomend it to every Graphic designer who wants either to learn or to fresh design concepts.

By Karla V A P

Mar 19, 2019

you learn so much form so litlle, from simple to compmexity, everything altogther is rewarding!

By Veronica P N

Mar 20, 2019

Very interesting and useful! I really enjoyed!

By Mike

Mar 26, 2019

Good

By Gunjan

Mar 26, 2019

Great for beginners & people looking to revisit fundamentals

By ahmad s i a

Mar 01, 2019

its a wonderful course ever .

By Alejandra S Q

Mar 27, 2019

Excelente Profesor. Explica la toería de forma amena y clara. Propone trabajos prácticos muy acordes y enfocados a la experimentación de diferentes técnicas de diseño. Muy recomendable.

By Guthrie A

Mar 27, 2019

Very informative and essential for my growth. Thank you!