Back to An Introduction to Global Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Global Health by University of Copenhagen

This course will provide you with an overview of the most important health challenges facing the world today. You will gain insight into how challenges have changed over time, we will discuss the likely determinants of such changes and examine future projections. Successful international strategies and programs promoting human health will be highlighted and global health governance structures will be mapped and the role of the key actors explored....

UD

Jul 04, 2019

This course has covered a wide range of global health topics in an understandable form. I am very satisfied by completing the course but of course with loads of thoughts on the varied issues.

AA

Jan 13, 2017

Very interesting course. The classes discuss broad topics with excellent specialists in different fields. I do recommend this course to anyone interested in Public Health.

1 - 25 of 101 Reviews for An Introduction to Global Health

By Ellery I E A

May 08, 2018

It truly is an introduction to Global Health. Key concepts are broken down and discussed and this greatly facilitates learning.

By Maria d l A E

Jun 08, 2018

I am currently taking about 4 different Health care courses and this is by far the best. The experts teaching the course not only discuss their knowledge but they present examples and data that makes it easier to understand the concepts. I loved this course.

By Constanza I A J

Dec 05, 2018

Interesante, pero por sobre todo, útil

By KRITIKA V

Dec 07, 2018

Very much interesting ..I enjoyed a lot

By Sixtus A

Jan 31, 2019

It was great course.

By Ting T W

Jan 15, 2019

Totally inspiring course! This course includes complete perceptive in global health, including communicable, non-communicable diseases and health systems. It really renewed lots of concepts of sustainable developmental goals.

By Sarah S A A

Aug 09, 2018

Such a great course !

By Raquel G Z

Aug 15, 2018

Now I have a better vision of Global Health. Thank you for the course.

By Maria F M G

Apr 23, 2016

Excelente curso, práctico y organizado

By Gonzalo S G

Apr 17, 2016

Great course!

By anto

Jul 18, 2017

high quality, super interesting interviews

By Agustina A

Jan 13, 2017

By Gilvan F R M

Feb 09, 2017

Excelente Curso sobre Salud Global, muy ecomendable

By Luis D

Jul 01, 2016

Superb, it helped me make out my mind about being a professional globalist!

By Naomi R

Feb 18, 2017

Great introduction, really informative and manageable as a beginner course.

By Dennis A F

Oct 21, 2017

Excellent and informative course

By Alexandre B

Dec 19, 2017

very crucial & interesting course..

By Carlos E F G

Sep 30, 2016

Great course to expand your understandings about how our whole world works from a systematic point of view. If you are interested in an in-deep analysis of the challenges we are facing in the 21st Century, the topics of this course should be a must for you.

By Felix F

Mar 28, 2016

This is a great introduction to global health and to the University of Copenhagen. I'm thinking of doing a Masters in the field and have been considering different universities. Having done some of this online course, I

By Dean M

Apr 23, 2016

This course was excellent.

By Vincent E E

Dec 24, 2017

best of its kind

By Claudia P B

Jun 09, 2016

Great material taught by such experienced professors and professionals in the area. Wonderful to increase your knowledge in this field, an area where there still so much to be done!

By Nuria J P

Jan 09, 2017

Very interesting and well organized course

By Devashree S

Feb 26, 2017

excellent teachers ,teaching to the point.