Back to An Introduction to Global Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Global Health by University of Copenhagen

This course will provide you with an overview of the most important health challenges facing the world today. You will gain insight into how challenges have changed over time, we will discuss the likely determinants of such changes and examine future projections. Successful international strategies and programs promoting human health will be highlighted and global health governance structures will be mapped and the role of the key actors explored....

AA

Jan 13, 2017

Very interesting course. The classes discuss broad topics with excellent specialists in different fields. I do recommend this course to anyone interested in Public Health.

RR

Mar 19, 2018

I really learnt alot on introduction to global health, from learning the greatest challenges in healthcare to Global burden of diseases. The course was quite helpful.

1 - 25 of 91 Reviews for An Introduction to Global Health

By Maria d l A E

Jun 08, 2018

I am currently taking about 4 different Health care courses and this is by far the best. The experts teaching the course not only discuss their knowledge but they present examples and data that makes it easier to understand the concepts. I loved this course.

By Ellery I E A

May 08, 2018

It truly is an introduction to Global Health. Key concepts are broken down and discussed and this greatly facilitates learning.

By Pratyush K

Jun 17, 2019

I cannot pay for the certificate and recieve the certificate even after completing this wonderful course.

By Abolfazl M

Jun 01, 2019

It was very useful and interesting

By Alexandra

May 24, 2019

The topics are really interesting and there are great presentations and teachers. I recommend strongly to start learning on global health

By Rachael M

May 21, 2019

Very interesting and engaging! Would recommend to all levels and abilities.

By Dr. N K

Apr 06, 2019

very good course & teachings. This has totally provided a different knowledge & experience in global health.

By Kathleen B C

Apr 05, 2019

I have thoroughly enjoyed the course. It has given me a good insight into what studying global health or public health might be like. I am now looking into doing my post grad in this area. Thank you University of Copenhagen and Coursera.

By Sonya R H G

Apr 03, 2019

I have gained professional knowledge in public health and environmental law and environmental safety.

By Shang-Jung H

Mar 24, 2019

Good introduction of global health concepts and issues for beginners

By

Mar 22, 2019

Excelente curso

By Benjamin C

Mar 04, 2019

Somethings should be updated to newer developments or files published by the UN. Great course overall! I really enjoyed it and it was the perfect pace/amount of work.

By Roisin M M

Feb 28, 2019

I really enjoyed this course, it gives a great taster into what global health is and what challenges the world is facing at the moment!

By Madhuja S

Feb 22, 2019

I really enjoyed the course for the broad-based coverage of the multiple aspects of global health. The format of the course is also very engaging with multiple different experts covering their individual areas by means of short lectures and interviews. As a trained life sciences professional, I was particularly interested in the social and policy/diplomacy aspects of public health and this course provided me with a good exposure to the basics as well as access to more in-depth resources. My only suggestion for improving the course further would be to update the course material as a lot of the suggested reading content regarding directives, WHO reports, etc. are now almost 5 years old.

By Sixtus A

Jan 31, 2019

It was great course.

By Ting T W

Jan 15, 2019

Totally inspiring course! This course includes complete perceptive in global health, including communicable, non-communicable diseases and health systems. It really renewed lots of concepts of sustainable developmental goals.

By Jolvane A d S

Jan 02, 2019

the certificate does not contain the hours spent to complete the course. What good is a certificate that can not be proven how many hours it is worth? This is not for University, it is for people to use in their curricula and at work, as we will be able to use if it does not have how many hours it is worth. This is ridiculous absurdity, typical of countries where people live out of the global reality.

By Atul s T

Dec 15, 2018

It was a great experience i loved it

By KRITIKA V

Dec 07, 2018

Very much interesting ..I enjoyed a lot

By Constanza I A J

Dec 05, 2018

Interesante, pero por sobre todo, útil

By François L

Nov 04, 2018

Very informative for someone not having any previous knowledge in the field. Some lectures are a bit old, but it does not affect the quality of the course.

By Raquel G Z

Aug 15, 2018

Now I have a better vision of Global Health. Thank you for the course.

By Sarah S A A

Aug 09, 2018

Such a great course !

By Thatohatsi S

Jul 02, 2018

I learned so much from this course. It has shaped my public health and global health outlook immensely!

By Aleksandra K

Jun 27, 2018

It covers many different topics and points of view, but it's data are not up to date (as of 2018).