Back to An Introduction to Global Health

Learner Reviews & Feedback for An Introduction to Global Health by University of Copenhagen

This course will provide you with an overview of the most important health challenges facing the world today. You will gain insight into how challenges have changed over time, we will discuss the likely determinants of such changes and examine future projections. Successful international strategies and programs promoting human health will be highlighted and global health governance structures will be mapped and the role of the key actors explored....

UD

Jul 04, 2019

This course has covered a wide range of global health topics in an understandable form. I am very satisfied by completing the course but of course with loads of thoughts on the varied issues.

AA

Jan 13, 2017

Very interesting course. The classes discuss broad topics with excellent specialists in different fields. I do recommend this course to anyone interested in Public Health.

1 - 25 of 100 Reviews for An Introduction to Global Health

By Ellery I E A

May 08, 2018

It truly is an introduction to Global Health. Key concepts are broken down and discussed and this greatly facilitates learning.

By Maria d l A E

Jun 08, 2018

I am currently taking about 4 different Health care courses and this is by far the best. The experts teaching the course not only discuss their knowledge but they present examples and data that makes it easier to understand the concepts. I loved this course.

By Ting T W

Jan 15, 2019

Totally inspiring course! This course includes complete perceptive in global health, including communicable, non-communicable diseases and health systems. It really renewed lots of concepts of sustainable developmental goals.

By Sixtus A

Jan 31, 2019

It was great course.

By Roisin M M

Feb 28, 2019

I really enjoyed this course, it gives a great taster into what global health is and what challenges the world is facing at the moment!

By Shang-Jung H

Mar 24, 2019

Good introduction of global health concepts and issues for beginners

By Constanza I A J

Dec 05, 2018

Interesante, pero por sobre todo, útil

By KRITIKA V

Dec 07, 2018

Very much interesting ..I enjoyed a lot

By Sonya R H G

Apr 03, 2019

I have gained professional knowledge in public health and environmental law and environmental safety.

By Kathleen B C

Apr 05, 2019

I have thoroughly enjoyed the course. It has given me a good insight into what studying global health or public health might be like. I am now looking into doing my post grad in this area. Thank you University of Copenhagen and Coursera.

By Dr. N K

Apr 06, 2019

very good course & teachings. This has totally provided a different knowledge & experience in global health.

By Rosemary R

Apr 29, 2016

Excellent!

By Samara Y

Feb 11, 2018

I really enjoyed the varying perspectives and knowledge the different instructors brought to the course.

By Amy J W

Jun 12, 2016

Very interesting and broad topics, inspired me to carry on learning more, I have really enjoyed the course.

By TYANN B

Jun 28, 2016

Great course. I will keep in touch with the research of the University of Copenhagen through their newsletter. Hope our paths cross again. Thank you.

By Dickens O

Jan 16, 2018

Great content

By Rocio N R

Jul 19, 2016

Very interesting course with excellent teachers.

By Elizaveta S

Apr 21, 2017

Very structured, perfect overview of aspects of Global healthcare, engaging lectures with multiple experts and professors in their field. Highly recommended!

By JOHN Q

Feb 07, 2018

FUN AND INTERESTING COURSE. THANKS TO THE FOLKS WHO PUT THIS TOGETHER.

By Edward S

Apr 03, 2016

Im passed week 5 and this is a fantastic course, providing a huge amount of insight into the challenges and most prominent issues regarding global health. A great introduction, helps you understand and define global health issues and topics.

Highly recommend.

By Anumita S

Jan 17, 2018

It is an awesome course, which helps us get an overview of health of people across the globe. It is a course that every person from all sectors of professional world should study to get an idea about the past, present and future trends w.r.t. health.

By Carmela M

Feb 28, 2018

Es un curso muy completo , con un enfoque global en materia de Salud Pública. Muy interesante. Habría que actualizarlo ya que es de unos años atrás.

By Caroline K

Mar 10, 2016

Great interest in working with various global health sectors in the near future, particularly Kenya. Embarking on this course will be a stepping stone.

By Madhusudanan.S

Jun 23, 2016

Provides a lucid understanding of the health issues across the Globe.