Back to Innovation Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Innovation Management by Erasmus University Rotterdam

What is innovation management? How do firms bring in new business models and get new products and services to the market? Go on a nine-week journey through innovation management concepts, theories of idea generation, selection, strategy formulation and implementation in this MOOC in Innovation Management. In it, you will also learn the tools for implementing innovation projects yourself. Guided by world-class academics, you will develop an innovative mindset and expertise in how firms successfully create new ideas for marketing new products. The syllabus also includes sessions about innovation strategy, idea management and social networks. During this course, you will learn how to: • use the main innovation management terminology and concepts • explain the adoption life cycle and innovation adoption at the individual level • define creativity and explain how creativity can be stimulated • recognise and describe three types of idea management systems • explain what an innovation strategy is and why it is important • describe what a product portfolio is • explain how innovation projects should be selected and managed • explain the importance of teams, team structures and networks for innovation. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is one of Europe’s leading business schools, and ranked among the top three for research. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mindset into a sustainable future. Go to www.rsm.nl for more information. This nine-week MOOC in Innovation Management is taught in English. There is no fee to participate in the programme....

MS

May 20, 2016

I may not be able to compare as this has been my very first MOOC experience, however, I found topic, material and interaction presented of professional quality that made following truly a

RL

Apr 30, 2017

Excellent course and very well structured. Great for the beginers. But also great for someone who are involved in innovation management to reaffirm and strengthen their knowledge too.

1 - 25 of 151 Reviews for Innovation Management

By Jorge A

Sep 06, 2018

This course covers a lot of ground and the time commitment is very well balanced. The diversity of topics revolves around the same focus, it feels very well structured.

By Samir S

May 26, 2018

A wonderfully put together course. Very practical insights and useful interviews included. The course material is also quite relevant to today's work place.

By Aya A S

Jan 26, 2019

I found this course very beneficial. It is taught in an easy and flexible way. It added a great value to my profile. I highly recommend this course to anyone who is interested in Innovation! Thanks for the professional instructors who made it easier to succeed.

By Hani A

Dec 11, 2018

Great Course

By David M

Jan 01, 2019

Clear and concise!

By Rakshit P

Mar 25, 2019

Very good to understand the basics

By P P

Mar 27, 2019

Good

By Muthukumar S

Feb 08, 2019

Will I get course completion certificate.

Waiting for your feedback

By EVVALA S B

Feb 10, 2019

enlightened my knowledge, thanks to all the professors for giving the best teaching

coursera is a hub wonderful opportunities to learn new things

By Nasir H

Apr 09, 2019

I learnt it and enjoyed it too! Great effort by you. Thanks.

By Lana T

Mar 18, 2019

The innovation management course was extremely helpful. It is very straight forward and very well structured. I sure recommend this course to my colleagues and friends who are involved in innovation projects.

By Greta K

Jan 21, 2019

I really enjoyed this course. The content was presented very well, the quiz's are challenging, but doable and I will be able to implement a lot of the content into my work. I highly recommend this course to anyone working in an area where 'future thinking' and change management are needed.

By thibault c

Jun 08, 2017

This course give a very good overview of innovation management.

By Eduardo J C

Aug 28, 2017

very well prepared course related to innovation within company.

By YAZMIN R C

Jun 30, 2017

Excellent course and updated information

By Tatyana P

Nov 06, 2016

Very interesting and useful course

By Carla B G P B

May 01, 2018

Excelent!!!

By EDUARDO T R

Nov 10, 2017

EXCELLENT !!!

By Tijmen v d B

May 11, 2016

I can highly recommend this course to anyone! Really enjoyed participating.

By Yick H L

Sep 09, 2018

Very good content to help you build up understanding about innovation management. The coverage is board and at the same time inspiring for deeper thinking for your daily work, as a innovation strategist or brainstorm session execution.

By Stefan M

Sep 24, 2018

Excellent course structure, fun to follow and a very good overview on a whole set of innovation-related topics.

By Павел М

Sep 12, 2018

I really liked the course !!!! He is saturated with interesting, important knowledge about managing innovations. Lections are easy to learn, excellent speakers. Thanks to everyone who has prepared this course. !!!! The desire to create a specialization innovation management will be very good. Succeed in your work.

By RAJIV S R

Sep 27, 2018

GREAT COURSE!!!

LEARNT VARIOUS ASPECTS OF INNOVATION MANAGEMENT

By Maria T

Aug 30, 2018

Very good course. Thank you.

By Dmitri P

Aug 18, 2018

The course is itself an innovative approach to outline the roadmap to carry out your innovation. To me it is invaluable since it matches perfectly with my objectives for disruptive innovation at the National Meteo Centre where I work and where I am acting, as I learned as a broker. It has englightened me and inspired even more. I will use the course as my handbook in present and future endeavours with most definite intention to recommend it. All lecturers did a great job, thank you!