Back to International Business I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Business I by University of New Mexico

We live in a world of intensifying global relationships, one in which international business has become the key determinant of economic development and prosperity. This course, Global Business Environment, Part I, introduces students to a fundamental understanding of the socioeconomic political, cultural, and linguistic environment in which international businesses operate. This course utilizes an inquiry-based approach to understanding country level relationships in the Global Business Environment. It surveys the global business environment by asking and answering key questions about society, the global economy, cultures, institutions and languages. The questions we will ask are: 1. What is Globalization?, 2. Is Globalization New?, 3. How do Political and Social Institutions impact National Economic Development?, 4. What is the role of Culture?, 5. What are the Gains from Trade?6. Free Trade, Free-r Trade or Managed Trade?, 7. What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined?, 8. What does the Current Global Business Environment look like? This inquiry-based approach creates reflective opportunities for students to better understand the environment in which businesses operate. Lectures are delivered in an engaging manner, which encourages reflection and inquiry....

M
May 30, 2018

I love everything about this course, from the length of the lesson to the way the instructor teaches and all the knowledge I've got. Can't be any happier with it. Thanks for the opportunity!

VE
Nov 19, 2016

Great and easy to understand materials which give solid understanding of rules of the trading game on our planet. Highly recommended for those who interesting in international business.

76 - 100 of 363 Reviews for International Business I

By Himank A

Jun 14, 2020

The course content is specific to the subject and very informative with support of examples.

Good Work..!!

By Carlos J R C

Aug 8, 2019

I have learned a lot in this course and I hope to continue learning with other courses. I recommend them.

By RHEA P

May 5, 2020

I'm very happy that our professor advised us to take this course. It was fun to learn and very educative.

By Krishna P S

Apr 25, 2020

This course id very informative. One should go it thoroughly to understand the basics of global trade.

By ASHISH B

May 20, 2017

One of teh best online course i have observed. Thank you Prof for enriching me with your expertise.

By Ridha F

Jun 30, 2020

i get many knowlegde about business international by courses and video about the course. thankyou.

By Serhan T

Feb 2, 2020

After having five years of experience in export, I enjoyed this class a lot. Highly recommended!

By Ashish D

Jan 27, 2017

This is one of the best Basic Courses Available for Understaning International Trade Enviroment.

By sravanthi g

Jun 25, 2020

I prefer Video lectures than readings! So this kind of interactive and easy and can learn fast!

By Daniela C

Aug 20, 2018

Doug ia a really good teacher. He used very good examples and I actually feel I learned a lot.

By Mina B S B

Jan 31, 2017

Wonderful Course and it was a right decision to go for this course. I recommend it for others.

By Deepanshi T

It is really good course for someone who wants basic understanding of International Business.

By Marek S

Feb 23, 2017

It is a very good compendium of knowledge about International Business. Strongly recommended.

By Clevia P

Aug 17, 2020

Excellent course for a beginner. Easy to follow. Content is covered thorougly and in detail.

By Ade J

Jul 16, 2020

i really enjoy the subject

nice to learn about whats the background of international business

By PRAMOD K

Jun 27, 2020

This course has been greatly beneficial in enhancing knowledge about International Business.

By Regiane A T

Aug 16, 2018

Excelent course, it opened my mind about globalization and its importance around the world.

By Jonathan G

Mar 25, 2016

Very informative I learned about trade from different cultures is very useful for business.

By Bilal A

Jul 1, 2020

for starters it s a very good course to get an idea about basics of international business

By Andre S

Dec 27, 2018

Gave me some crucial information for moving on towards the next level os business studies.

By J z

May 22, 2020

It's a very nice to learn in about the global business & it's help to improve your skills

By Sterling O

Oct 19, 2017

Clear course. Well laid out, and delivered. Could work on the "ummm" tick when speaking.

By Sangeetha A

Jun 13, 2017

Excellent Course. Really well presented. Would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks

By Muhammad A R

Sep 3, 2020

Good Learning Course. I will prefer to go for some other managerial courses by courser.

By Jitendra N

Sep 5, 2017

Very concise course. Leads to good understanding of international business environment.