Back to Building Your Career in Music: Developing A Brand and Funding Your Music

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Building Your Career in Music: Developing A Brand and Funding Your Music by Berklee College of Music

4.4

This course shares practical tips and strategies to help you take your first step into launching your career as a musical artist. We’ll cover everything from developing your unique identity as an artist and how to lead a band all the way to planning and recording your first independent record with the help of crowdfunding. The course curriculum is modeled from the real-world experience of Leah Waldo (also known as the emerging country artist, Elisa Smith) and features interviews with industry executives, artists, producers, and engineers — all designed to help you navigate the music industry....

AA

Oct 3, 2020

This course has helped me a lot in finding put the driving forces to accomplish my career goal as a musician. Moreover it helped me to identify the various music brand partnership around the globe.

JM

May 4, 2021

This course contained some information I already knew, but it taught me valuable lessons about artist brand, producer hunting, building a recording budget, and managing a crowdfunding campaign.

26 - 50 of 92 Reviews for Building Your Career in Music: Developing A Brand and Funding Your Music

By Monica M

Jan 9, 2021

¡Muy bien, si seria interesante actualizarlo a estos tiempos! ¡Agradecida por la oportunidad de ser parte de esta comunidad!

By Diego E A

It helped me to understand some things I didn't even know and helped me to establish the way to conduct my music project.

By LUCAS P F

Aug 24, 2019

A good opportunity to understand the music marketing and to visualize how to build your own project! Thanks Berklee!

By Sofia R B

Mar 17, 2020

It's an easy-going course that answers a lot of questions and helps polish details of your career as an Artist!

By Eder G P A

Apr 9, 2021

A very useful course for those artists who want to have better orientation in the marketing and branding area.

By Jorge M A A R

Oct 8, 2020

Great coirse, I learned a lot of this industry, specific and clearly videos, articles and explanations

By Adel

Dec 23, 2018

Leah Waldo is such a powerful woman and a smart teacher, I learnt so much from this course! Thank you!

By César D L R

Aug 8, 2020

it was an interesting and fascinanting course. Th einformation and expreriences given were fantastic.

By Ramy H A

Jun 18, 2019

now i can make a good crowd funding campaigns and can handle a lot of things in any project i work in

By Alberto C D d C G

May 29, 2018

Excelent course, great topics, I´ve learned a lot about the business and about myself as musician

By Seba C

Sep 15, 2020

Thanks for such interesting, and useful Info and testimonials from top professionals .

By Ricardo P O

Apr 10, 2018

Looks great. It is my first week and it looks like a dynamic and interesting course.

By don n

Nov 19, 2020

Great Course, Very Helpful and Higley Recommended for all,Thank You Vey Much.

By Brenda C T

Aug 17, 2020

It really give you an entire vision of how to develop yourself as an artist.

By Richard S

Jul 17, 2021

Very detailed, straight forward, well timed and comprehensive course.

By Alejandra H F ( F

Dec 26, 2019

Thanks for all information, its very important for me and my dreams

By Dawson R

May 24, 2019

Great course to stimulate healthy thinking for an upcoming artist !

By Carla P

Jun 10, 2020

Great course! Very useful, inspiring and well structured!

By Marcelo E

Mar 3, 2020

Excellent course! So much valuable knowledge learned.

By Jessica R L A

Nov 2, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, you will learn a lot.

By henry j c g

Aug 6, 2019

PARA MI ES UNO DE LOS MEJORES CURSOS DE BERKLEE.

By Mario A

Sep 6, 2021

Awesome! Every musician should take it!

By JOSUE P

Jan 18, 2020

Awesome course! very important info.

By brandon s

Aug 20, 2021

Very informative and entertaining!

By Sebuwufu L