Back to Quantitative Foundations for International Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Quantitative Foundations for International Business by University of London

3.8

This course provides the essential mathematics required to succeed in the finance and economics related modules of the Global MBA, including equations, functions, derivatives, and matrices. You can test your understanding with quizzes and worksheets, while more advanced content will be available if you want to push yourself. This course forms part of a specialisation from the University of London designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business, or in further study. If completed successfully, your certificate from this specialisation can also be used as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA programme, particularly for early career applicants. If you would like more information about the Global MBA, please visit https://mba.london.ac.uk/. This course is endorsed by CMI...

EG

Apr 30, 2017

Quite demanding for people who, like me, do not practice calculus and math since high school. People with higher skills may found it simple. Very useful and challenging.

AS

May 17, 2019

Excellent course giving intuitive insights into derivatives, matrices and linear algebra. Lays the foundation of quantitative modelling. Very useful.

26 - 50 of 56 Reviews for Quantitative Foundations for International Business

By Sachin .

May 12, 2019

I highly recommend this course to everyone who want an in-depth knowledge of how to solve Equations, Functions, Derivatives and Matrices. These key skills are highly required for an IB manager to tackle the situation and make further plans.

By Prasad N

Jun 28, 2019

Informative course.

By ARVIND K S

May 17, 2019

By Fy M

Jan 09, 2019

the quiz questions have several typos

By Travis B

Dec 29, 2017

Sometimes hard to understand the instructor but good subject materials.

By Mason E H

Feb 17, 2017

A great refresher course for math. Depending on which way you look at the course it is either 4 or 5 stars, I wish I could give 4.5 for this reason! I'm not sure if it would be wholly sufficient for people new to mathematics trying to get into business/MBA as there needs to be more examples and problem sets. There could also be some PDFs added to further reinforce learning. However I still rate this course highly because I had no experience with matrices but through the videos as a sole resource I got a perfect score on the quiz on the first time. If you have a maths background you'll find this course the perfect refresher for exploring your MBA options.

By Reza R

Aug 23, 2017

Good course for who wants to know about networking in business.

By Tom G

Mar 09, 2017

good content and lessons, quizzes

By Debbie O

Jul 03, 2017

Fantastic. I did however have to go through twice to fully understand.

Jun 04, 2018

T

By Bernard D V

Nov 02, 2018

A nice course about equations, functions, derivatives & matrices. However, I felt a lack of explanation sometimes.

By Ryan M

May 19, 2019

Good Course, but I would want the examples to stay on screen as they are being presented.

By Khayala J

Feb 12, 2019

Very interesting but at the same time very easy one.

By Jim

Mar 14, 2018

Difficult to understand the lecturers English but otherwise insightful when reading each video.

By Ander C

Dec 27, 2017

Good overall, although concepts are high-school level.

By Shahrukh S

Sep 09, 2017

the pronunciation of the lecturer was at times very difficult to understand !

By Chris T

Jul 07, 2018

The main instructor lacks enthusiasm. Very boring lectures.

By Melida G J

Jul 04, 2019

I think the course could be better, some of the lessons were really basic.

By Kyle E

Sep 03, 2019

I felt there should have been more reading material, I'm sure I'm not the only one who struggled to follow the videos. I add the instructors were excellent but my preference is to read rather than continually watch. It can be exhausting stopping and starting to catch all notes.

By Ahmed M R

Sep 14, 2019

needs more examples rather than narration.

By Oliver O

Mar 11, 2017

This was painful. The videos were so terrible in explanation, clarity, and relevance that I ended up going to YouTube to watch the topics, and other websites to read the content relevant to the subjects. This must be improved.

By Alice T

Aug 09, 2017

não se explica matematica falando. e sim dando exemplos.

By Eric P

May 26, 2017

Not a good course. Very high level and I was able to pass only because I have taken most of this content in the past. For the other content, I had to look elsewhere for information.

By Anthony V d V

Sep 25, 2017

I found the material already difficult to grasp in the video's and the quality of English of the presenters did not help.

By Nimish B