Back to Quantitative Foundations for International Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Quantitative Foundations for International Business by University of London

4.0

This course provides the essential mathematics required to succeed in the finance and economics related modules of the Global MBA, including equations, functions, derivatives, and matrices. You can test your understanding with quizzes and worksheets, while more advanced content will be available if you want to push yourself. This course forms part of a specialisation from the University of London designed to help you develop and build the essential business, academic, and cultural skills necessary to succeed in international business, or in further study. If completed successfully, your certificate from this specialisation can also be used as part of the application process for the University of London Global MBA programme, particularly for early career applicants. If you would like more information about the Global MBA, please visit https://mba.london.ac.uk/. This course is endorsed by CMI...

DK

It was interesting course and i really enjoyed a lot. Thanks to all professor to deliver the great lectures and thanks to University of London to organized such a great course.

AM
Aug 31, 2020

This course was really good because I remembered all the maths I learned during my career and now I understand why these mathematical operations are so important in Business.

26 - 50 of 84 Reviews for Quantitative Foundations for International Business

By Roshni G

Jun 26, 2020

Really amazing lectures, learning quants have never been this easy for me.

By Augusto S

Jun 10, 2017

Really enjoyed the course! The professors are very good. =)

By Mohsin K

Jun 13, 2017

A good review of basic quantitative learning! thank you!

By Luis A d M R N

Jul 3, 2017

Great course!! I totally recommend for all students!

Jun 4, 2017

Somewhat hard, but very informative

By Narasimhan S

Sep 27, 2020

good job

By Arjun S R

Jun 24, 2020

Good

By Mason E H

Feb 17, 2017

A great refresher course for math. Depending on which way you look at the course it is either 4 or 5 stars, I wish I could give 4.5 for this reason! I'm not sure if it would be wholly sufficient for people new to mathematics trying to get into business/MBA as there needs to be more examples and problem sets. There could also be some PDFs added to further reinforce learning. However I still rate this course highly because I had no experience with matrices but through the videos as a sole resource I got a perfect score on the quiz on the first time. If you have a maths background you'll find this course the perfect refresher for exploring your MBA options.

By Alexander M

Feb 16, 2020

A real challenge for me but well worth the effort. There is a language issue as the presenters are not native English speakers. I got around that by taking careful notes. If you follow the lessons the concepts are easily learned. Just stick with it and don't get frustrated like I almost did when I started Functions!

By Jaime S

Sep 26, 2020

Great! But, could be better if the professor (the man) could explain better. He asume that all of students know the basic.

By Bernard D V

Nov 1, 2018

A nice course about equations, functions, derivatives & matrices. However, I felt a lack of explanation sometimes.

By Ryan M

May 18, 2019

Good Course, but I would want the examples to stay on screen as they are being presented.

By Travis B

Dec 29, 2017

Sometimes hard to understand the instructor but good subject materials.

By Debbie O

Jul 3, 2017

Fantastic. I did however have to go through twice to fully understand.

By Reza R

Aug 23, 2017

Good course for who wants to know about networking in business.

By Nicole

Feb 5, 2020

Gives you experience of the Quantum World and Maths.