Back to The Business of Product Management I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Business of Product Management I by Advancing Women in Tech

Sponsored by AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS). Learn real-world PM lessons from Amazon, Intuit, Procter and Gamble, Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, Google, Mint Mobile, Juicero, Twitter, Tesla, Dropbox, Eventbrite, Blue, Samson, Coffee Meets Bagel, Mixpanel, and more! Featuring: * NANCY WANG, Head of Data Protection Services, Amazon Web Services; Founder and CEO, Advancing Women in Product * WAYNE DUSO, Vice President for Edge Computing, File Services, and Data Services, Amazon Web Services * ARUM KANG, Co-Founder & CEO, Coffee Meets Bagel * AMIR MOVAFAGHI, CEO, Mixpanel; former Global Head of Business of Operations, Twitter....

Apr 4, 2021

I really enjoyed this course because it was a good balance between the lectures and assignments. Doing the assignments not only helped me increase my confidence but also helped me expand my thinking.

RR

Dec 2, 2020

Fantastic course. I really enjoyed the interviews with industry experts. They were extremely insightful. The exercises and assignments were super useful and the templates made it easy to get started.

151 - 175 of 240 Reviews for The Business of Product Management I

By Nataliia L

Dec 22, 2021

Great course if you want to start your career as a product manager.

By Leonardo T

Dec 6, 2020

An great courses wit real-world examples and very useful lectures

By Elizaveta K

Sep 28, 2021

Well structured course with many practical hand-on assignments

By Ahmet Ö

Jan 7, 2021

Thanks Nancy, it was a very inspiring and informative course.

By Dewandio Y I

Dec 16, 2021

This course so insightful. Can't wait to learn next course!

By Monika F

Jan 18, 2021

The course material was very useful and highly relevant.

By Yash M

Jun 11, 2021

Great course! Really loved the way it is structured.

By Francesca P

Jan 7, 2021

So helpful in understanding and applying concepts

By Deniz

Apr 28, 2021

Excellent content and great didactic approach!

By PAVANI B R

Dec 25, 2021

Every product manager must take this course!!

By Sim A

Apr 19, 2022

The course was great with lots of practicals

By Zoriana S

Sep 24, 2021

Very good materials with practical examples.

By Polina G

Oct 29, 2020

Great course! Looking forward to learn more.

By Natasha K

Jan 3, 2022

Good course. Lots of practice exercises.

By 洪婉瑜

Jun 13, 2021

Clear instruction and good framework.

By Olivia T

Mar 17, 2021

The course has been very beneficial.

By Ruth K

Apr 20, 2021

Great! :)

By Syed M M G

Dec 23, 2021

I loved the content and direction. I would give it a 4.5 stars out of 5. The only think that it lacked was that I felt it was a little to brief forexample, PRDs (you could have added the different types and detail of PRD to show when to use which in what context), Competitive Analysis Doc (provide some proper case study that you had done prior to this instead of a brief summary which would have allowed everyone to understand in greater detail with more examples of each section), similarly all the other topics could have provided an actual example instead of a hypothetical example with a lot of brevity and simplicity. Showing actual real work detailed examples instead of smaller examples could improve the course immensely. Thank you for reading this. Also since I would have completed the entire courses and so I wont be able to view any changes that you make to this course afterwards, I was also hoping that any changes you make eg to temples and examples please could you open those for the Alumnis who have completed this course. Thank you in Advance! Have a nice day! Regards, Syed Gardezi

By D K

Jan 10, 2021

=== Material ===

Good material, on a fairly introductory level, though. I hope there will be more in-depth information in the part 2 of this course. Part of this was already familiar to me (coming from a UX background).

Next to the frameworks and tools I would also like to hear how to do them well. For example, in the competitive analysis framework - what to look for when identifying the 'how to win'. That is, of course, a separate topic worth hours of material, but some tips would be nice. Or extra reading, perhaps?

=== Choice of case study ===

I feel I would have benefited from a real case from my clients, but the peer-reviewed part makes it impossible for me. I am not allowed to just share information on the client work that I do, so I had to come up with an imaginary product.

I got stuck on it for quite a bit, it became an existential struggle :) Coming up with an imaginary product to work on was pretty hard for me.

=== General ===

Overall, decent course. Looking forward to part 2! This is a great initiative, thank you a lot!