Back to The Business of Product Management I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Business of Product Management I by Advancing Women in Tech

Sponsored by AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS). Learn real-world PM lessons from Amazon, Intuit, Procter and Gamble, Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, Google, Mint Mobile, Juicero, Twitter, Tesla, Dropbox, Eventbrite, Blue, Samson, Coffee Meets Bagel, Mixpanel, and more! Featuring: * NANCY WANG, Head of Data Protection Services, Amazon Web Services; Founder and CEO, Advancing Women in Product * WAYNE DUSO, Vice President for Edge Computing, File Services, and Data Services, Amazon Web Services * ARUM KANG, Co-Founder & CEO, Coffee Meets Bagel * AMIR MOVAFAGHI, CEO, Mixpanel; former Global Head of Business of Operations, Twitter....

RR
Dec 2, 2020

Fantastic course. I really enjoyed the interviews with industry experts. They were extremely insightful. The exercises and assignments were super useful and the templates made it easy to get started.

Apr 4, 2021

I really enjoyed this course because it was a good balance between the lectures and assignments. Doing the assignments not only helped me increase my confidence but also helped me expand my thinking.

101 - 125 of 201 Reviews for The Business of Product Management I

By becky a

Aug 30, 2021

The course is well put together. I learnt so much more from the practicing product managers and their experiences.

By Lorenz M

Mar 3, 2021

Exercises are very relevant and actually help me refine the product that I help manage, thank you very much Nancy.

By Ahmed A J

Jan 14, 2022

It was a great experience learning about market sizing and opportunities to innovate and lead innovation teams.

By A C

Sep 1, 2021

I really liked the course content. It was useful and gave me an idea of what Product management is all about.

By Mary S

Jan 28, 2021

Super course. Presentations are fun and engaging. Course work is challenging and meaninful. Highly recommend.

By Siddhartha S

Aug 4, 2021

Very interesting, structured and you'll notice progress. I struggled with the competitive analysis exercise.

By Juliana S

Aug 15, 2021

This course take me out from my comfort zone, and give me tools to apply in tne next day in my work as a PM

By Harsaavarthini P

Jul 3, 2021

The course has made me more interested and confident in taking up a job in product management.

very useful.

By Tanu J

Jan 7, 2022

Very well structured and so many real examples of PM's motivates you to work really hard to reach there.

By Cassandra L

Dec 7, 2021

Its a good course to learn about what a Product Manager does, better than reading any article really.

By Alison F

Jan 20, 2021

Loved this course! Really helped create a more strategic view of everything and learn new vocabulary.

By Manish k

Dec 19, 2021

AWSOME , This course including all the terms & points related to Business of product management .

By Katia B

Dec 3, 2021

Great course.

Nb: Due to security reason onto my PC, I'm not able to open hyperlink on "google drive"

By seema m

Jun 17, 2021

T​he course was informational. l learned a couple of new tools that are used in Product management.

By Heena H

Jan 4, 2021

Hi Nancy,

I thought your course was great! It had great content in it, I learned a lot, thanks!

By Aline O M

Jan 29, 2021

Nancy is a great instructor, but I wish she could review our assignments and provide feedback.

By Carolina L

Aug 30, 2021

This is the course and this specialization is the most complete training I have ever taken.

By Florrie N

Oct 13, 2020

Nancy responded immediately when I pointed out that the links were buggy. Much appreciated!

By Kalliopi T

Mar 7, 2021

Great materials. Please insist that participants have a product idea they want to develop!

By Anna

Nov 17, 2021

V​ery dynamic and interesting course to upgrade your PM knowledge to higher level.

By Narendranath P

Jul 13, 2021

Simple but very practical . Gives you some good templates to get started with.

By Megan H

Jul 29, 2021

Really informative and very in depth! Sometimes I felt it went a little fast.

By Shah R

Oct 13, 2020

Amazing. The most entertaining and informative course I've taken on Coursera.

By Merin E

Dec 14, 2021

I enjoyed the interaction with Nancy. I wasn't bored a bit.

Thank you Nancy.

By Shiben N

Sep 5, 2021

Genuinely helpful. Exercises at the end drive the concept thoroughly.