Back to The Business of Product Management I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The Business of Product Management I by Advancing Women in Tech

Sponsored by AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS). Learn real-world PM lessons from Amazon, Intuit, Procter and Gamble, Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, Google, Mint Mobile, Juicero, Twitter, Tesla, Dropbox, Eventbrite, Blue, Samson, Coffee Meets Bagel, Mixpanel, and more! Featuring NANCY WANG, Head of Data Protection Services, Amazon Web Services; Founder and CEO, Advancing Women in Product; WAYNE DUSO, Vice President for Edge Computing, File Services, and Data Services, Amazon Web Services; ARUM KANG, Co-Founder & CEO, Coffee Meets Bagel; and AMIR MOVAFAGHI, CEO, Mixpanel; former Global Head of Business of Operations, Twitter....

RR
Dec 2, 2020

Fantastic course. I really enjoyed the interviews with industry experts. They were extremely insightful. The exercises and assignments were super useful and the templates made it easy to get started.

Apr 4, 2021

I really enjoyed this course because it was a good balance between the lectures and assignments. Doing the assignments not only helped me increase my confidence but also helped me expand my thinking.

76 - 100 of 142 Reviews for The Business of Product Management I

By Yeshwanthi R

Feb 22, 2021

It was a structured course on how to approach and go about a new product idea. It improved my core understanding of the subject.

By Lavanya Y

Jun 13, 2021

Loves the real life examples and the concept of see one , do one and teach one . It helped reinforce what we learnt. Thank you!

By Charles f

Apr 11, 2021

I gained a lot from the course. Knowing that I'd have to create my own product to use in the course would have been beneficial.

By Cata R

Jun 6, 2021

The course took me step by step through the development of my product and actually develop a product I can take to market.

By Nantariga P

Nov 8, 2020

Great structure, resources and easy-to-follow and manage in your own time. The transcript, notes and video are well made

By Lorenz M

Mar 3, 2021

Exercises are very relevant and actually help me refine the product that I help manage, thank you very much Nancy.

By Mary S

Jan 28, 2021

Super course. Presentations are fun and engaging. Course work is challenging and meaninful. Highly recommend.

By Harsaavarthini P

Jul 3, 2021

The course has made me more interested and confident in taking up a job in product management.

very useful.

By Alison F

Jan 20, 2021

Loved this course! Really helped create a more strategic view of everything and learn new vocabulary.

By seema m

Jun 17, 2021

T​he course was informational. l learned a couple of new tools that are used in Product management.

By Heena H

Jan 4, 2021

Hi Nancy,

I thought your course was great! It had great content in it, I learned a lot, thanks!

By Aline O M

Jan 29, 2021

Nancy is a great instructor, but I wish she could review our assignments and provide feedback.

By Florrie N

Oct 13, 2020

Nancy responded immediately when I pointed out that the links were buggy. Much appreciated!

By Kalliopi T

Mar 7, 2021

Great materials. Please insist that participants have a product idea they want to develop!

By Narendranath P

Jul 13, 2021

Simple but very practical . Gives you some good templates to get started with.

By Megan H

Jul 29, 2021

Really informative and very in depth! Sometimes I felt it went a little fast.

By Shah R

Oct 13, 2020

Amazing. The most entertaining and informative course I've taken on Coursera.

By Leonardo T

Dec 6, 2020

An great courses wit real-world examples and very useful lectures

By Ahmet Ö

Jan 7, 2021

Thanks Nancy, it was a very inspiring and informative course.

By Monika F

Jan 18, 2021

The course material was very useful and highly relevant.

By Yash M

Jun 11, 2021

Great course! Really loved the way it is structured.

By Francesca P

Jan 7, 2021

So helpful in understanding and applying concepts

By Deniz

Apr 28, 2021

Excellent content and great didactic approach!

By Polina G

Oct 29, 2020

Great course! Looking forward to learn more.

By 洪婉瑜

Jun 13, 2021

Clear instruction and good framework.