Back to New Models of Business in Society

Learner Reviews & Feedback for New Models of Business in Society by University of Virginia

In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and taught by top-ranked faculty, we will be discussing the emergence of a new story about business. This new story locates business within a societal framework. Almost every business creates or destroys value for customers, suppliers, employees, communities and society, in addition to shareholders and other financiers. A number of new models of business can be built on this idea such as corporate responsibility, philanthropy, shared value and sustainability. Profits and stakeholder value go together, and this course explains how. The final session explores the idea of how to become a stakeholder entrepreneur and create a business that makes money and makes the world a better place....

YL
May 4, 2020

Nice Course..The way of delivering and passion of the professor for inspiring students is excellence..\n\nit helps me to think in a better way about business & Got lot of Insights ...Thank u Professor

PS
May 7, 2020

It was nice to know different ways through which a potential entrepreneur can contribute to the society. I really liked the way Prof. Edward Freeman explained by giving numerous examples. Thank you!

451 - 475 of 1,098 Reviews for New Models of Business in Society

By allen R S

Jun 6, 2020

The course was really inspiring and informative. Learned new models of business as well.

By Matthew A D

May 1, 2020

The course is very interesting and opens up my mind to new models that I am not used to.

By Ramya M

Sep 13, 2015

Simply brilliant course - I learnt so many beautiful concepts like Conscious Capitalism.

By Pooja S

Jul 7, 2020

Very good content with excellent delivery. Gives a rational approach of the principles.

By SANKET A B

Jun 6, 2020

GREAT COURSE WHICH TEACHES US ABOUT ENVIRONMENT SUSTAINABILITY AND ALSO ABOUT BUSINESS.

By abel j

Apr 18, 2020

This is really a good course for me to illuminate how i see business as a common people

By Bangkit O

Apr 15, 2020

Very interesting course. It helps me to reshape my perspective on business and society.

By Rupak S

May 8, 2020

An inspiring course. I can surely say that Prof. Freeman has achieved his purpose. : )

By Justice I

Apr 19, 2020

Thanks for the opportunity to learn some ideas when it comes to creating new business.

By Lucas A R

Apr 16, 2020

Brinda una nueva perspectiva de modelos de negocios. Muy interesante y bien explicado.

By Jiratip

May 4, 2020

Interesting Ideas and new way of viewing or starting business in the future or now :)

By SARANSH S

Apr 28, 2020

Helped me gain an insight about development and new methods of business in the world.

By dwi p

Jan 16, 2021

Very nice course, this enriches my knowledge for the importance of value in business

By Olaleye O O

Apr 8, 2020

The course content and delivery is top-notch. Good works by Professor Edward Freeman

By MD. A H

Apr 1, 2020

Very informative course. Thank you for giving me the chance to complete this course.

By Nadya B S

Nov 9, 2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH COURSE IT WAS VERY INFORMATIVE I GAINED ALOT OF KNOWLEGED FROM IT

By 5A N A B M K

Aug 7, 2020

I love this course! Such an eye opener indeed. Great professor that guides you well

By Nimisha J

had great experience while doing this course and get to know alot about the subject

By Shih-Chun C

Inspirational study course, it can remind me what is important for an entrepreneur.

By Peter N

Oct 3, 2015

this course will definitely change how you approach business i highly recommend it.

By Prathamesh S

An excellent course that gives us different lens to look at businesses & society.

By Sayantan M

Jun 7, 2020

Just awesome. I'm very much enjoying the idea of ( cool ) capitalism. Great course

By MANAL G

Was good to know about the bussiness model and discovered lot about stackeholders.

By JOSHINA J M

Apr 14, 2020

Interesting and really useful session for all who aspire to become an entrepreneur

By Do T H

Apr 11, 2020

that is an amazing course that I can learn and get the inspiration to move forward