Back to New Models of Business in Society

Learner Reviews & Feedback for New Models of Business in Society by University of Virginia

In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and taught by top-ranked faculty, we will be discussing the emergence of a new story about business. This new story locates business within a societal framework. Almost every business creates or destroys value for customers, suppliers, employees, communities and society, in addition to shareholders and other financiers. A number of new models of business can be built on this idea such as corporate responsibility, philanthropy, shared value and sustainability. Profits and stakeholder value go together, and this course explains how. The final session explores the idea of how to become a stakeholder entrepreneur and create a business that makes money and makes the world a better place....

YL
May 4, 2020

Nice Course..The way of delivering and passion of the professor for inspiring students is excellence..\n\nit helps me to think in a better way about business & Got lot of Insights ...Thank u Professor

PS
May 7, 2020

It was nice to know different ways through which a potential entrepreneur can contribute to the society. I really liked the way Prof. Edward Freeman explained by giving numerous examples. Thank you!

476 - 500 of 1,099 Reviews for New Models of Business in Society

By Do T H

Apr 11, 2020

that is an amazing course that I can learn and get the inspiration to move forward

By Leonardo

Oct 29, 2017

Excellent Dr. Freeman. The best business approach for the 21st century challenges.

By Sigit S

Jul 17, 2020

Its good course for you if you considering become an entrepreneur or pursuing MBA

By Caroline's I

Apr 29, 2020

The session was wonderfully delivered with the talk of CEO's. Thank you very much

By Ricardo A B M

Oct 12, 2021

New Models of Business give me great view and update my knowledge about Business

By Ross W

Jul 15, 2020

Great Module. Help me to develop a broader understanding of operating a business

By s s

Jun 29, 2020

It was a good course which helped me develop a new perspective towards business.

By Zahoor

May 3, 2020

It was great experience to look on the business models in a different dimension.

By Ana C F

Mar 30, 2020

Beautiful and inspiring course! I recommend everyone to take a moment and do it!

By Shîvâm S

Oct 20, 2015

This course gave me the good knowledge of the New models of business in society.

By Ranjan S C J

Oct 9, 2015

This course help us to think more positively about entities and their efforts...

By Swastik C

Jul 10, 2020

It's a great altruistic course which teaches you the better halves of business.

By Aditya T

Great course! fundamentally shifts your idea about business & entrepreneurship.

By Rutika G

Aug 12, 2020

raising the right question and finding the purpose by continuously asking WHY?

By Renz M R

Jul 2, 2020

The Professor is very good. Good lecture and a very helpful course, Thank you.

By SANDEEP Y

Apr 11, 2020

An Awsome course to start with for pursing your personal & professional goals.

By Lalit k

Apr 4, 2020

Its a very nice course i learned many things about business.thank you so much.

By Rufaida L

Jul 18, 2021

It really helps me to know about new models of Business in society. Thank You

By Fouad E T

Jun 2, 2020

I like the way how the course was structured and would like to thank you all.

By Parul C

Thank you coursera, for making me understand Business Models in a better way.

Sep 29, 2016

Informative course which respectively offers an 'outside the box' perspective

By Joy D

the new models of business in society is so good for society and environment

By NURJAT B

Aug 13, 2021

Thank you for this awesome course. I have gathered many precious knowledge.

By Jannelle M F

Jun 30, 2020

Very interesting topics. You'll be able to learn a lot through this course.

By Melissa

Jun 19, 2020

I really enjoyed this course and the content that Ed has created. Thank you