Back to Foundations of Business Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Business Strategy by University of Virginia

Develop your ability to think strategically, analyze the competitive environment, and recommend firm positioning and value creation. In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, top-ranked faculty will help you explore the underlying theory and frameworks that provide the foundations of a successful business strategy and provide the tools you need to understand that strategy: SWOT, Competitor, Environmental, Five Forces, and Capabilities Analyses, as well as Strategy Maps....

KJ

Jan 10, 2021

Really enjoyed this course, the Professors are awesome presenting in a very clear, comprehensive way. Learned alot! I feel like they are training me to become a high tech executive/analyst. Thank you!

VK

Jul 19, 2019

Great insight of the basic tools covering all important aspects, both professors have discussed fundamental needs of the topic around Business Strategy, keen to learn rest of the courses and excited.

551 - 575 of 579 Reviews for Foundations of Business Strategy

By Ganesh

Apr 23, 2016

Provides very good understanding on Business strategy

By Miguel D

Nov 16, 2017

I wish better slides material with clearer structure

By MUHAMMAD S

May 20, 2017

Excellent course to learn about business strategy.

By María F G G

Sep 7, 2020

Great Course, perfect as introduction.

By Ronak J S

Jul 6, 2020

very good, to learn something new

By Sivasubramanian T

Nov 21, 2018

Good for the learning the Basics

By Shankar D

Dec 29, 2015

This course helped me a lot !

By Swatantra D

Jul 5, 2021

well designed for beginners

By Toure T b w

Jul 6, 2020

Merci pour ce beau cours

By Nitesh A

Oct 25, 2018

very good

By Abdallah t

May 2, 2022

good

By Herbert I

Jun 20, 2021

good

By K M B

Jul 20, 2020

good

By Henry W

Feb 28, 2016

E

By Angela A

Jun 19, 2020

As a high school student, I was hesitant of taking this course because I thought it was too difficult and I had no previous knowledge about business. Though some topics were tricky and I couldn't grasp the ideas very well, rewatching the videos and doing my own research was helpful. However, I wish this course would provide powerpoints or other handouts since other courses I took provided them.

Thank you to all the mentors and people behind this course, I highy value the new skills and knowledge I received. :)

By Diane P

Mar 1, 2019

The course became more interesting as the strategic analysis tools were applied in practice. There are some industry examples within the course that may need to be updated to reflect the changing global economy

By Léa T

Jul 17, 2018

I learned a lot

Some of the graphs and ressources are not clear

You learn a lot, if you do a lot of research on you own

It is an expensive course and I have experienced problems with my credit card charged twice

By Matthias R

Aug 12, 2021

would have expected something else, not what I need

By 姚翔

Jan 26, 2016

作业有点难做。

By Omair S

Oct 17, 2017

people don't check assignments for peer to peer review

By Z I

Mar 21, 2016

Dry Material and the second professor was