Back to Foundations of Business Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Business Strategy by University of Virginia

Develop your ability to think strategically, analyze the competitive environment, and recommend firm positioning and value creation. In this course, we will explore the underlying theory and frameworks that provide the foundations of a successful business strategy and provide the tools you need to understand that strategy: SWOT, Competitor, Environmental, Five Forces, and Capabilities Analyses, as well as Strategy Maps....

VK

Jul 20, 2019

Great insight of the basic tools covering all important aspects, both professors have discussed fundamental needs of the topic around Business Strategy, keen to learn rest of the courses and excited.

TM

May 02, 2018

This course is very helpful. It emanates from the strategist' mind. The way this course empowers a person is phenomenal. I personally learnt a lot with this course and hope to learn further as well.

76 - 100 of 289 Reviews for Foundations of Business Strategy

By Gaokgakala L

Apr 14, 2018

Best course so far. Eye opening for an entrepreneur and inspiring to make changes in the way you are running your business.

By Jennifer L D

Oct 18, 2015

Final project was very useful for consolidating the principles of the course, which seemed like a solid intro to the topic.

By Mark P

Oct 19, 2017

Very informative and excitingly interesting--motivates me to pursue this work further. Looking forward to the next course.

By Aron S B

Sep 24, 2018

Very informative. The course gets moderately "heavier” as you study further. Assignments and quizes are very well set up.

By Nicola B

Aug 23, 2016

Fabulous introduction to business strategy. Easy to follow and comprehend. Plus, very interesting! I look forward to more

By María L R

Mar 03, 2016

Curso completo, muy bien explicado, útil para generar en cada uno una mirada mas abarcativa de la estrategia de negocios.

By Natali T

Jul 29, 2018

Not only useful but very interesting course with lots of examples and 1-2 small quizzes every lesson to hold attention.

By Salahattin B

Sep 20, 2017

Great course. Dealing with real life cases was a great way to bring ideas into something we can see on our daily basis.

By Mohamed A

Mar 13, 2016

Excellent starter for strategy concept and work-frame. the course is broaden your view from strategist's perspective.

By Anil M

Jun 24, 2019

Great Session, Has given me valuable insights and assignment helped me to go deeper! Thanks appreciate this program.

By David E

Feb 04, 2019

Very interesting course. Very clear structure and usability of the given tools. Nice case studies to train practice.

By Arunabh B

Jan 04, 2019

Really great course aimed at learning the fundamental building blocks of strategy. Loved the "Strategist's Toolkit"!

By MIAWAWANA G F

Mar 25, 2018

super , je vousrecomande vivement ce cours très intéressant, et riche avec des illustrations concrêtes!!!!!!!!!!

By Samana A

Jan 31, 2020

It was structured in a way that compelled me to think deeply about the industries and their strategies in large

By Christian C M

Aug 03, 2019

Learned quite interesting things from this course. Grateful that I was able to accomplish such over the summer.

By Nicholas M F

Aug 02, 2017

Very engaging course, a good refresher for consultants and an excellent intro those new to the subject matter.

By Aarren D

May 23, 2017

It is a great course, I have gleaned the knowledge on the supply & demand and dealing with that strategically.

By Charu T

Aug 14, 2019

Good blend of theory and application to deepen understanding and apply concepts on real corporate situations.

By Shrey O

Mar 25, 2019

Excellent course for beginners who want to pursue a career in business strategy or start one's own business

By Manish C

Feb 14, 2016

A practical and hands on approach to Business strategy. Thoroughly enjoyed the course and gained immensely.

By Jeferson N d C

Jun 10, 2016

I'm approves all the didatic. I'm learning with unusual modes, this makes me think with my own intelect.

By Hamza I

Jan 27, 2020

This course helped me a lot with my studies at University, will soon enroll in more courses like these.

By Nekizia W

Apr 30, 2018

The course was more than I expected it to be. Would definitely do another online course with Coursersa!

By Everto F J

Jun 05, 2016

Excellent teachers. They have knowledge of the subject and know how to teach clearly and objectively.

By Srujan G B

Nov 15, 2015

I'm really excited about this course and happy about the time investment; Indebted to the professors.