Back to Foundations of Business Strategy

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Foundations of Business Strategy by University of Virginia

Develop your ability to think strategically, analyze the competitive environment, and recommend firm positioning and value creation. In this course, developed at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, top-ranked faculty will help you explore the underlying theory and frameworks that provide the foundations of a successful business strategy and provide the tools you need to understand that strategy: SWOT, Competitor, Environmental, Five Forces, and Capabilities Analyses, as well as Strategy Maps....

KJ

Jan 10, 2021

Really enjoyed this course, the Professors are awesome presenting in a very clear, comprehensive way. Learned alot! I feel like they are training me to become a high tech executive/analyst. Thank you!

VK

Jul 19, 2019

Great insight of the basic tools covering all important aspects, both professors have discussed fundamental needs of the topic around Business Strategy, keen to learn rest of the courses and excited.

176 - 200 of 579 Reviews for Foundations of Business Strategy

By Joseph S

Jun 29, 2021

Fantastic course. Great for sales and marketing tactics. This is one of the best classes I have ever taken.

By VIJAY S B

Jun 15, 2020

Very effort taking professors and quality content is what makes this course click!!!

Thanks and keep it up!!

By Shrey O

Mar 25, 2019

Excellent course for beginners who want to pursue a career in business strategy or start one's own business

By Manish C

Feb 14, 2016

A practical and hands on approach to Business strategy. Thoroughly enjoyed the course and gained immensely.

By Jeferson N d C

Jun 10, 2016

I'm approves all the didatic. I'm learning with unusual modes, this makes me think with my own intelect.

By habib I

Nov 14, 2021

I have gained more than I expected, and now I look forward to create my own business.

sincerely,

-Habib

By Sahib C

Jul 20, 2020

The course faculty have a unique way of explaining things up. Really loved the peer review assignments.

By prathiba p

May 1, 2020

Super Course. Helps a technical person to understand some percent how business runs all over the world.

By Hamza I

Jan 27, 2020

This course helped me a lot with my studies at University, will soon enroll in more courses like these.

By Nekizia W

Apr 30, 2018

The course was more than I expected it to be. Would definitely do another online course with Coursersa!

By Alexey Z

Apr 6, 2021

Very useful cource, while working on the position of BusDev Manager got many useful in career skills!

By MARIA A S

Jun 15, 2020

Good lessons and content! I think the examples that are given by the professor could be more updated.

By Everto F J

Jun 5, 2016

Excellent teachers. They have knowledge of the subject and know how to teach clearly and objectively.

By Srujan G B

Nov 15, 2015

I'm really excited about this course and happy about the time investment; Indebted to the professors.

By divya b

Jun 13, 2020

This course taught me many thing and am greatful to have instructors like Michael sir and Jarry sir.

By Amr A

Oct 17, 2017

Excellent course , I really enjoyed it! It clarifies many concepts and tools for strategic analysis.

By David R H

Jul 16, 2020

I really liked this course. Very useful for industries and companies understanding. I recommend it.

By Syed M U

Feb 24, 2022

A good course with precise and straight forward content related to strategic management principles

By Sameer R

Apr 25, 2016

Fefinitely recommended for beginners !! A very good course with very clear explanation of concepts

By Mahesh L

Jan 19, 2016

It was simply awesome the way strategy was simplified into the course...Thank you for awesome work

By Vineeta D

Jan 5, 2016

It covered all the concepts with examples and the quiz content further improved the understanding.

By Davide R

Jan 12, 2021

Clear, full of examples and easy to understand.

A fast and easy introduction to Business strategy.

By KULADEEP T

Nov 28, 2018

This is a great course overall! I can't wait to take up the other courses in this specialisation.

By Alexandre d S

Feb 7, 2017

Fantástico ! Dá uma visão profunda e bem abordada sobre os fundamentos da estratégia de negócios.

By João P V d S

Jun 17, 2022

Exceptionally good! Great introduction to the foundations of business strategic decision making.