Back to What is Compliance?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for What is Compliance? by University of Pennsylvania

Compliance isn’t only about preventing problems and ensuring that everyone is abiding by laws, rules, and regulations. It’s also about the positive impact a robust and ethical compliance program can have on a business or organization. In this course we will discuss why compliance is important – from the needs facing businesses in highly regulated industries to avoiding fines and penalties to preventing reputational and economic nightmares. We’ll examine real-world examples of compliance and governance failures and their impact, and consider strategies for avoiding similar situations in our own organizations. You’ll be able to think about risk management in new ways and apply strategies to manage it....

OW

Sep 22, 2019

I really love this course. It is so well structured and easily understandable. I just want a mix of more examples of Compliance issues across the world to allow for direct relations.

RM

Oct 06, 2019

Excellent course and great instructors. Highly recommended for those that need to know more about compliance!

1 - 25 of 28 Reviews for What is Compliance?

By Muzzil Q K

Apr 10, 2019

As someone with a lot of experience in compliance, I find the structure and delivery methods very meaningful

By Leonard R

Apr 16, 2019

Great foundational course on Compliance.

By Joan H

Apr 29, 2019

A great introduction to compliance!

By David M S

May 30, 2019

The course is perfect. The instructors are top. 100% recommended

By ESTEFANÍA V

Jun 20, 2019

Great!

By Ifeanyi D A

Jun 21, 2019

The course is rich and well delivered

By Mitzi H S M

Jun 25, 2019

It really is an excellent course with clear and assertive information. I will definitely recommend it.

By Patrick H

Jul 22, 2019

fun and interesting

By Stanislav T

Aug 20, 2019

It was interesting and useful!

By Diana B A

Aug 21, 2019

Great course! Provides an overview of what is compliance and clarifies various topics for people who are seeking more knowledge over the subject.

By Nastajha D O

Aug 20, 2019

This is an amazing course in compliance. the temperament, knowledge and teaching styles makes this

By MASOOTH A

Aug 27, 2019

good

By Hânya P R

Jul 04, 2019

Muito objetivo e prático. Excelente como introdutório.

By Jacqueline C

Jul 07, 2019

This course was well done and the professors/videos were engaging. The accompanying transcript made it convenient to study when listening to the entire video was not an option at a given time. I fell into the field of compliance without knowing more than "compliance is adhering to laws and regulations" without knowing all of the areas that encompass compliance, including risk assessment and risk management. So, this was great for me. The fact that I can earn a certificate makes it all the better as I enhance my job skills and make myself more marketable for the job scene. Thank you!

By Ridwaan P

Jul 06, 2019

Great intro to risk and compliance

By Paulo A G S

Jul 14, 2019

Excellent!

By Yana A

Sep 05, 2019

Great Course! Amazing lecturers!

By Okankwu A W

Sep 22, 2019

By Denise S

Sep 28, 2019

Clear, concise and very useful. Thank you!

By Vitor M

Oct 02, 2019

Love it!

By TANG X

Oct 06, 2019

Great course for introduction to compliance and relevant basic concepts

By Ronald S H V M

By Ivana T H

Oct 13, 2019

The content is interisting and teachers were very clear.

By Maurício A d A

Jun 28, 2019

Besides mateiral is very good, I missed human interaction. Discussions among participants were limited to minimum required to finish tasks and I didn't see instructors making comments or encouraging participation.

By Carlos D

Sep 03, 2019

Great introduction and useful insights