Back to Use WordPress to Create a Blog for your Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Use WordPress to Create a Blog for your Business by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create a blog site with a home page and initial blog post using a free content management system, WordPress. You will be able to create a business blog with the look and feel of a website complete with options for e-commerce plugins. You’ll have a virtual space to showcase your business with customers who want to stay connected....

DR
Sep 2, 2020

The create a blog course was really fascinating and informative. I learnt a great deal and I was able to set up my own blog. I would definitely recommend my friends to do courses with coursera .

MS
Dec 5, 2020

A very excellent guided project that introduces beginners to WordPress. Well written and guide you through the process form start to completion where you then launch your blog.

1 - 25 of 293 Reviews for Use WordPress to Create a Blog for your Business

By Rathmalgodage J U S

Jun 20, 2020

Recommend everyone to follow this course who are willing to know what WordPress is and how it works. Instructor have ability to tell everything a beginner needs.

By Shakeel R K

Apr 29, 2020

A well framed course to gather the basics of WordPress for the ones starting out fresh, without any prior knowledge. Concise, crisp and of much help.

By Partheepan

Apr 25, 2020

Very Useful

By Hasitha K

Oct 30, 2020

This is well designed course and well organize with hands-on experience. I would like to say thank you to Stacey Shanklin-Langford for her guidance. This will certainly help me to start up with blog post. I would like to say thank you to the Coursera for their new platform.

By MAKWANA A D

Jun 8, 2020

Amazing course And such a good Experience with hands on experience. Really good course If you don't know anything about How to make blog and website .. You're at right place.

By Sri l V

Apr 25, 2020

Finally I created my own blog site to share my thoughts through publishing content.Thank You coursera for this wonderful course

By Ekta S V

Jun 1, 2020

This is well designed course and very well narrated course. I would like to say thank you to Stacey Shanklin-Langford for her guidance. This will certainly give me confidence to start mu blog post. I would like to say huge thank you to the Coursera for their new platform that provides hands-on experience to learners.

By Veronica A

Oct 31, 2020

I would recommend this course to anyone whom is interested in learning about the steps for setting up a blog page using WordPress. The instructor is very informative, concise, clear, and thorough using step by step explanations. I definitely plan on completing a course with this instructor in the near future.

By 2637 9

Aug 2, 2020

This Course taught me all the basic need to create Site a for my blog. Instructor: Stacey Shanklin- Langford, did a well job for covering most of the important part in this course for the beginner level. Look forward to extent my knowledge with this course. Thanks to Coursera for this opportunity.

By Augusto F K L

Jul 11, 2020

Is a good course. Despite the teacher is a little slow sometimes, and the tool used is slow and uncomfortable, it could be better. The content and the explanation of the project is good, and helped me a lot with my own development and the development of that skill. I recommend for everyone!

By Mildred E M

Sep 29, 2020

A very helpful course for beginners and not-beginners alike as it reviews the fundamentals. Afterwards, the learner can navigate Wordpress and create her or his blog with confidence. Creativity comes out more with knowledge and confidence in Wordpress.

By AMANDA J

Jan 11, 2021

The timing of the course content is great. The instructor keeps layering on additional information in a way that is not off-putting and makes for a very experience. The way the modules are broken up makes it easy to navigate the course.

By JOSEPH B

Sep 30, 2020

This guided project is simple to understand and very helpful in building a business. The instructor did a perfect job. It is a really beneficial course and you will learn a skill very quickly as well. Thanks for this amazing project.

By Matthew S

Nov 24, 2020

Excellent course! Very informative. If you have ever wanted to create a blog for either your own personal use or for your business then go with WordPress. This instructor is really good at making things simple to understand!

By Siti S Y

Sep 25, 2020

Thank you Stacey for enlightening the basics of Wordpress that has been haunting me (because theres just too much buttons and features). Stacey put things into a very simple perspective. Fantastic job, thank you!

By Jorge N

Jun 2, 2020

The course was just great. The content may need to actualize a little bit, the basics are the same though. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to create a Blog for their Business from scratch.

By Keri B

Nov 12, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful course it was great learning this and understanding all the feature of Wordpress and functionalities I had a few things I didn't know were there. I am glad I took this course

By Donna R

Sep 3, 2020

By Marcia S

Dec 5, 2020

By Tafura K

Nov 3, 2020

It's an excellent Guided Project which enables me to learn the basics of using WordPress. This is a great opportunity for me. Thank you for giving me a lot to learn from this!

By April M L B

Aug 18, 2020

By Jennifer C

Oct 16, 2020

Thanks for the step by step tutorial about creating a website using Wordpress. I've struggled to create my own website before I came across this course. This Helps me a lot.

By Jomari W

Sep 24, 2020

This project was fun to do. The instructions were clear and easy so I learnt hands on and I now have the confidence to start my own digital journal. Thank you Coursera!

By Maria A S

Oct 30, 2020

It helps me to understand the basics of WordPress. It is very easy and quick to understand. You can start immediately your blog site after you finish this lesson.

By WIJETHUNGA M K H B

Aug 8, 2020

Thanks for your course..♥

i am sri lanken.. ♥

i haven't money but my government library department and coursera organizing a schoolership programme. Thanks LOT ♥