Back to Use WordPress to Create a Blog for your Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Use WordPress to Create a Blog for your Business by Coursera Project Network

By the end of this project, you will create a blog site with a home page and initial blog post using a free content management system, WordPress. You will be able to create a business blog with the look and feel of a website complete with options for e-commerce plugins. You’ll have a virtual space to showcase your business with customers who want to stay connected....

DR

Sep 03, 2020

The create a blog course was really fascinating and informative. I learnt a great deal and I was able to set up my own blog. I would definitely recommend my friends to do courses with coursera .

AB

Aug 19, 2020

It's an excellent Guided Project which enables me to learn the basics of using WordPress. This is a great opportunity for me. Thank you for giving me a lot to learn from this!

1 - 25 of 202 Reviews for Use WordPress to Create a Blog for your Business

By Partheepan

Apr 25, 2020

Very Useful

By MAKWANA A D

Jun 08, 2020

Amazing course And such a good Experience with hands on experience. Really good course If you don't know anything about How to make blog and website .. You're at right place.

By Rathmalgodage J U S

Jun 20, 2020

Recommend everyone to follow this course who are willing to know what WordPress is and how it works. Instructor have ability to tell everything a beginner needs.

By Shakeel R K

Apr 29, 2020

A well framed course to gather the basics of WordPress for the ones starting out fresh, without any prior knowledge. Concise, crisp and of much help.

By Sri l V

Apr 25, 2020

Finally I created my own blog site to share my thoughts through publishing content.Thank You coursera for this wonderful course

By Ekta S V

Jun 02, 2020

This is well designed course and very well narrated course. I would like to say thank you to Stacey Shanklin-Langford for her guidance. This will certainly give me confidence to start mu blog post. I would like to say huge thank you to the Coursera for their new platform that provides hands-on experience to learners.

By Panna D

Aug 02, 2020

This Course taught me all the basic need to create Site a for my blog. Instructor: Stacey Shanklin- Langford, did a well job for covering most of the important part in this course for the beginner level. Look forward to extent my knowledge with this course. Thanks to Coursera for this opportunity.

By Augusto F K L

Jul 11, 2020

Is a good course. Despite the teacher is a little slow sometimes, and the tool used is slow and uncomfortable, it could be better. The content and the explanation of the project is good, and helped me a lot with my own development and the development of that skill. I recommend for everyone!

By Mildred E M

Sep 29, 2020

A very helpful course for beginners and not-beginners alike as it reviews the fundamentals. Afterwards, the learner can navigate Wordpress and create her or his blog with confidence. Creativity comes out more with knowledge and confidence in Wordpress.

By JOSEPH B

Sep 30, 2020

This guided project is simple to understand and very helpful in building a business. The instructor did a perfect job. It is a really beneficial course and you will learn a skill very quickly as well. Thanks for this amazing project.

By Siti S

Sep 25, 2020

Thank you Stacey for enlightening the basics of Wordpress that has been haunting me (because theres just too much buttons and features). Stacey put things into a very simple perspective. Fantastic job, thank you!

By Jorge N

Jun 02, 2020

The course was just great. The content may need to actualize a little bit, the basics are the same though. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to create a Blog for their Business from scratch.

By Donna R

Sep 03, 2020

By April M L B

Aug 19, 2020

By Jennifer C

Oct 16, 2020

Thanks for the step by step tutorial about creating a website using Wordpress. I've struggled to create my own website before I came across this course. This Helps me a lot.

By Jomari W

Sep 24, 2020

This project was fun to do. The instructions were clear and easy so I learnt hands on and I now have the confidence to start my own digital journal. Thank you Coursera!

By WIJETHUNGA M K H B

Aug 08, 2020

Thanks for your course..♥

i am sri lanken.. ♥

i haven't money but my government library department and coursera organizing a schoolership programme. Thanks LOT ♥

By Lakshitha I

Aug 25, 2020

Easy guided project to start a new WordPress blog. you can easily learn how WordPress works and the basic structure of WordPress by following this course.

By suraj a

Jun 27, 2020

everything was right but i was not connected my to virtual desktop for long time . however this problem was solved later on when i dropped a message

By Gayathri T

Jul 03, 2020

Its easy to follow the instruction and good for beginner to understand basics of word press and how to create and edit and publish a blog. Thank you.

By Yvonne X R S

Oct 05, 2020

It was just right. I am so happy I cannot wait to use WordPress, thank you and especially to DOST-CARAGA thank you so much for this opportunity.

By Maria C S

Oct 19, 2020

Thank you so much! Your course is very informative and really helpful for a person who totally do not have any idea on wordpress. Thank you.

By Crestilgyele N R

Oct 11, 2020

Its really a great help its already a lot of time i thought about making website but i dont know how to do it...

Thank you...

By Janine M S

Jun 06, 2020

It was a great experience, though having some technical issues with Rhyme, but the overall experience is great!

By Guruge L N

Jul 20, 2020

I Love this Course and I am very thankful for coursera Management and Instructors for do this great job.