Back to Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity by University of California, Irvine

4.3

You will be able to gain and apply your knowledge and understanding of personal and professional awareness, organization and commitment, and use the tools, methods and techniques that you have learned in goal setting, prioritization, scheduling, and delegation to overcome time management challenges and enhance productivity. Upon completing this course, you will be able to: 1. Learn to plan effectively to achieve your personal and professional goals 2. Learn to recognize and overcome barriers to successful time management 3. Identify specific time management tools and use them effectively 4. Manage resources both effectively and efficiently 5. Keep your sense of perspective to prevent and manage crises 6. Learn to delegate effectively 7. Learn to manage expectations and say “No” when appropriate...

F

Sep 15, 2015

It was an excellent course and I have learned a lot out of it.\n\nThe presenter style was very nice and clear.\n\nThe slides were properly designed.\n\nIt was a very pleasant experience indeed.

RR

Aug 29, 2019

excellent, It is very helpful, I learnt a lot ,It boosts me to work efficiently in my career. very very happy to receive my certificate immediately after my completion of the course. thank you.

1 - 25 of 1,218 Reviews for Work Smarter, Not Harder: Time Management for Personal & Professional Productivity

By Rehayema M

Jan 26, 2017

This course helped me to see some self sabotaging habits that I had developed that were decreasing my overall productivity. Now I am able to take steps to change and start getting things done.

By Hrisheekesh

Jun 15, 2019

Gives important tips and pointers to a smarter working style.

By Radhika.c

Aug 29, 2019

By Rebecca H

Dec 11, 2018

Very helpful as a college student! wasn't very time heavy, easy to understand

By Ta H D

Nov 27, 2018

IT IS REALLY HELPFUL COURSE FOR SOMEONE WHO LOOK FOR THE BETTER WAY TO USE TIME EFFICIENTLY.

By Kerolles F H

Dec 28, 2018

i like this course too much

By Deepak P A R

Dec 27, 2018

Excellent

By Waleed A

Dec 24, 2018

This Course helped me in time management, and how to measure my time ^_^

By Maria V M G

Dec 04, 2018

I liked it a lot, the information is very useful to every area of ​​a person's life, the only thing I would improve is more graphics or draws accompanying the explanation.

By Subhash G

Dec 27, 2018

Great course, every professional should do it!

By 潘洛菲

Dec 20, 2018

great learning

By Mita k

Dec 03, 2018

I think this course enhance my time management thought

By Rayan n

By Jose B G R

Excelente curso

By P P P D

Jan 03, 2019

very good for me to get organised according to the available time, thanks.

By Lucia D G

Jan 02, 2019

I found it very interesting and useful

By Ty N

Jan 05, 2019

I appreciated this course, It is one of the most important skills to success at workplace.

I could study more about time management system.

By Muhammad Z A

Jan 04, 2019

Very effective and useful course and a very unique course it is , just very much related to our daily routine life

By Jitin B

Jan 17, 2019

Outstanding course with a simple & practical suggestions on time management and improving personal & professional productivity. Narratives of clients is very well used to understand the concept. Thank you very much for making a difference in our personal & professional life through this course.

By SUKANTA D

Jan 05, 2019

This course is very helpful to me I will definitely work on it to improve my day to day work.