Back to Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business Writing by University of Colorado Boulder

Writing well is one of the most important skills you can develop to be successful in the business world. Over seventy companies and thirty thousand students--from professional writers to new employees to non-native English speakers to seasoned executives--have used the techniques in Business Writing to power their ability to communicate and launch their ideas. This course will teach you how to apply the top ten principles of good business writing to your work, how to deploy simple tools to dramatically improve your writing, and how to execute organization, structure, and revision to communicate more masterfully than ever. From the very first lesson, you'll be able to apply your new learning immediately to your work and improve your writing today. Your ideas are powerful. Learn how to deliver them with the clarity and impact they deserve. "Thank you for giving me the knowledge I need in life. [Business Writing] was helpful, life changing, and has made a huge impact in my writing." -- Message from a Business Writing student The principles you'll learn in this course enable you to become a great business writer. They also provide the foundation for moving into Graphic Design and Successful Presentation, so that you can unleash your best professional self whenever--and however--you present your ideas in the workplace....

MA
Nov 29, 2020

THIS COURSE IS VERY HELPFUL FOR EVERYONE\n\nWHO WANT TO LEARN HOW TO WRITE MEMO HOW TO DESIGN IT HOW TO ADD HEADING POINTS\n\nI LEARNED HERE EVERY SINGLE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE\n\nGOOD COURSE

YS
Jun 11, 2017

It was an exceptional course with lots to take away from. It taught basic building blocks of business writing and then built upon it which provided a great way to self learn the content of the course.

351 - 375 of 1,064 Reviews for Business Writing

By Nazir A k

Oct 28, 2018

I learned alot from this course.this is very good and helpup to specielly profesional peoples.

By prashant

Sep 3, 2018

Learned about all the minor things which we used to forget and make experience of readers bad.

By Jeremy D

Nov 13, 2017

I really enjoyed the course. I wish it was longer. I do still struggle with the grammer rules.

By Darya S

Jan 21, 2017

I enjoyed the course very much. It is perfectly structured and delivered. You got me inspired!

By Andrew K

Mar 17, 2021

Perfect just what I needed to improve my skills after having received some negative feedback.

By Fabio L

Sep 7, 2021

I loved this course. The skills I got from here, will help me to improve my writing skills.

By Yallapu S A

Jul 13, 2021

It was great experience to know in depth about Business Writing, overall it was good course.

By Ghansham K

Oct 20, 2020

Liked the way how it is presented step by step, so that beginner also can understand easily.

By preet n

It really helped me in understanding business writing. I am thankful for such a good course.

By Teresa M

Mar 23, 2021

Simple but very valuable information, presented in a systematic way, in an engaging manner!

By Shah M A R

Jul 27, 2020

I learned a lot of new things and the method of teaching was easy, impressive , and precise

By Kalvis K

Feb 6, 2021

Great course. Much energy and lot of quiz and practical tasks to improve learning. thanks.

By Zuli C G

Dec 15, 2020

It's an excellent professor. The explanations were so clear. Thanks a lot for this course.

By Bryan C

Sep 30, 2020

An excellent course that provides the most important tools to improve your writing skills.

By Daniela V

May 7, 2020

I loved this course! It was so well organized and clear. I definitely recommend taking it!

By David T

Apr 26, 2020

Highly recommend this course. Everyone needs to know how to write precisely and concisely!

By JIng Z

Feb 10, 2020

Very informative , I would highly recommend any business professionals to take this course

By Fukudome K

Nov 7, 2019

This course provided me many new tips on business communication with others. So valuable!

By Nikhil D

Dec 16, 2018

This course has been so helpful to clarify the thought process for effective communication

By Lisa A C

Nov 20, 2017

Amazing! I've honestly learnt so much, and improved myself.

Thanks Quentin, you were great.

By Sallie M

Mar 18, 2021

Well worth taking to upgrade or refresh your business writing for the professional field.

By Sonali B

Aug 4, 2020

The most insightful and one of the best courses for content writers! Truly a masterpiece.

By Tianshu W

Jul 9, 2020

Thanks. This is very helpful. And it's great to see peer's writing and edit them! Thanks!

By Prabha R

Jun 28, 2020

Course is well articulated and presented. One can really make improvement if implemented.

By Rashmi G R

Oct 3, 2019

I would like to thank all the instructors in this course for their detailed explanation.