Back to Business Writing

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business Writing by University of Colorado Boulder

Writing well is one of the most important skills you can develop to be successful in the business world. Over seventy companies and twenty thousand students--from professional writers to new employees to non-native English speakers to seasoned executives--have used the techniques in Business Writing to power their ability to communicate and launch their ideas. This course will teach you how to apply the top ten principles of good business writing to your work, how to deploy simple tools to dramatically improve your writing, and how to execute organization, structure, and revision to communicate more masterfully than ever. From the very first lesson, you'll be able to apply your new learning immediately to your work and improve your writing today. Your ideas are powerful. Learn how to deliver them with the clarity and impact they deserve. "Thank you for giving me the knowledge I need in life. [Business Writing] was helpful, life changing, and has made a huge impact in my writing." -- Message from a Business Writing student The principles you'll learn in this course enable you to become a great business writer. They also provide the foundation for moving into Graphic Design and Successful Presentation, so that you can unleash your best professional self whenever--and however--you present your ideas in the workplace....

YS

Jun 12, 2017

It was an exceptional course with lots to take away from. It taught basic building blocks of business writing and then built upon it which provided a great way to self learn the content of the course.

JS

Jan 10, 2018

Even if English is your first language, this course was a great refresher of how to apply writing skills to email and business documents. I would recommend to anyone looking to sharpen their skills.

51 - 75 of 358 Reviews for Business Writing

By Tolulope O A

Aug 06, 2018

Will definitely recommend coursera for anyone who desires personal development.

By Dattatreya J

Jul 18, 2018

Excellent!!! Course Material.

By Lei W

Aug 12, 2018

film quality videos, practical techniques, really helpful to my writing and self-confidence in many ways

By Surendra R

Aug 14, 2018

Excellent !!!! I is very useful.

By Bhagabat P M

Jul 20, 2018

Great course in business writing, it is of great help, thank you so much Quentin!

By Nelli M

Jul 22, 2018

Brevity and conciseness are essential skills for successful Business writing!!!

By Neil L

Sep 03, 2018

Valuable course. I would highly recommend.

By prashant

Sep 04, 2018

Learned about all the minor things which we used to forget and make experience of readers bad.

By Connie H

Aug 23, 2018

Very useful

By Tzui H

Aug 27, 2018

A really good class to understand what should focus when writing business related

By Quan L

Aug 27, 2018

Very helpful course and I definitely learned a

By Irina B

Sep 09, 2018

A concise packet of useful information.

By Narayan D J

Oct 08, 2018

Thanks for knowledgeable course.

By Shankar M

Oct 11, 2018

excellent course

By Dong h K

Oct 13, 2018

great course

By Nazari J A

Oct 17, 2018

I would like to thank To: Coursera Team and UNHCR Colombo and ZOA Center. this course Was very effective and professional course. I love it

Nazari, Jawid Akram

By Таранова Е В

Oct 16, 2018

очень познавательно и понятно!

By Jian P Z

Oct 20, 2018

Good training to teach me how to have a right business writing to have a better business communication

By Fernando D

Oct 19, 2018

G

By AARTI B T

Sep 11, 2018

Very useful for business writing

By Jacob C S

Sep 12, 2018

This course is Great! I will definitely be recommending it to my friends!

By Rebecca W

Aug 20, 2018

This course helped guide me in the right direction

By MAYUR D K

Sep 20, 2018

excellent

By Cynthia A

Sep 25, 2018

I found the course straight forward, enlightening, and challenging. The instructors were easy to listen to and learn from. Learning to write with clarity and waist no time with easy to read ideas, is not so easy. I will continue to practice on being transparent and confident when writing, through practice.

By Pavel D

Sep 29, 2018

Business Writing course clearly shows how to write concise texts understandable for readers. I loved the course.