University of London
All learning and assessment will be delivered online through the Coursera platform using a range of methods including:
- Video lectures
- Directed reading including books and articles accessed through University of London’s online library
- Live sessions with academics
- Prompts to create a personalised study journal
- Discussion forums moderated by an online tutor
- Practice quizzes
You will receive access to your Student Portal when you register. You can then access your University of London email account and two other key resources:
- The Coursera platform. Here, you can access electronic copies of all study materials, resources (including audio-visual), and forums to discuss course material and work collaboratively with others.
- Access to academic support and feedback from London-based support teams. Tutors introduce the modules, respond to queries, monitor discussions and provide guidance on assessments. Utilize interactive and engaging study materials including videos and quizzes.
The lectures in your module give an overview of key concepts and have been designed to complement the other learning activities. The recorded lectures in your module may be video, audio only or a mix of both and will be accompanied by an interactive transcript.
Access your courses from anywhere — you can even download them to your mobile device and study offline wherever and whenever you choose.
Interact with fellow students through course forums. Get access to every question asked and answered by previous students.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.