BSc Business Administration
University of London
Who is this degree for:
This degree is suitable for career-minded individuals who wish to enhance their career or gain in-demand skills to succeed across industries in fields such as management, marketing and human resource management. This degree is open to those with non-traditional qualifications via our performance-based route. This route also welcomes applications from those with relevant work experience but no formal qualifications.
The flexibility of the programme means that students can continue to work while they study and fit their learning around their own schedule.
Cohorts and Deadlines:
The programme is offered twice per year in April and October.
Applications are now open for the Spring 2023 cohort and will close on March 13, 2023.
Requirements for Admission
Applicants must be age 17 or older on the registration deadline date. If English is not your first language, completion of an English language proficiency test may be required.
Unsure which entry route is best for you? Simply apply via direct entry. If you do not meet the criteria for this route, your application will automatically be considered for Performance-Based admission.
If registering through the Performance-Based admission route, you must satisfy the following before progressing onto the direct entry:
Pass one required module with an overall result of 40% or above.
General Application Process
To apply, please complete the Degree Programme Application Form and provide the necessary entry requirement documentation.
We accept qualifications from all over the world. For further details visit entrance qualifications.
Note a US High School diploma alone will not meet our entry qualifications
- Associate degree from a Regionally Accredited Institution or
- 30 credits from a Regionally Accredited Institution. Additionally, applicants must hold the US High School Diploma or an acceptable equivalent or
- Advanced Placement (AP) of the American College Board: International Diploma or
- Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations of the American College Board, provided at least two full, non-overlapping, subjects are passed at grades 3, 4 or 5 (with the exception of Studio Art). Microeconomics and Macroeconomics, which individually must be passed at grade 3,4 or 5, are valued as half a full subject each.
- 3 UK GCSE / GCE O level passes at grade A – C / 9 – 4 in non-overlapping subjects plus 2 further UK GCE A level passes at grade A - E in non-overlapping subjects or
- 3 UK GCE Advanced level passes in non-overlapping subjects where grade EED or above is achieved.
- Satisfy the English Language requirements. For example, (IELTS) International English Language Testing System: 6 overall, with 5.5 in each sub-test (Academic or General or IELTS Indicator Online Test).
You must provide evidence of your full name (including any changes) and date of birth. This can be done by providing a scanned copy of one of the following piece of documentation: birth certificate, passport, national identification card.
You must provide a scanned copy of relevant academic transcripts. For further information and clarification on country specific qualifications that are accepted please check the University of London's Qualification or Entrance page.
Proof of your English Proficiency. This can demonstrated by completing a test or submitting a letter from an employer confirming that English has been your main working language for at least 18 months. For further information please check the University of London's English Requirments page.
Submit you letter of motivation to provide details of why you want to study the University of London BSc Business Administration degree. This should be a maximum of 250 words.
Upload your resume or CV if you would like your work experience to be taken into consideration.
If you have a relevant qualification that has been awarded within the past five years, you may be able to apply for your prior learning to be accredited automatically. There is no fee payable for this service and you can find out more information on the Universty of London's Recognition and accreditation of prior learning for BSc Business Administration page.
Please note: to apply for this programme you will be required to pay a £107 non-refundable application fee.
Students from over 16 countries
45% male 55% female
- 72% of applicants had had less than a Bachelor's degree; 8% had a Bachelor's degree and 8% had a qualification higher than a Bachelor's degree
Applications are now open for the Spring 2023!
Apply by March 13, 2023 to secure your place.
Ask your questions directly to Coursera Enrolment Counsellors at our next BSc Business Administration admissions webinar on March 6, 2023. Register now!
If you have a question please contact the University of London via the Student Enquiry System.
Coursera does not grant credit, and does not represent that any institution other than the degree granting institution will recognize the credit or credential awarded by the institution; the decision to grant, accept, or transfer credit is subject to the sole and absolute discretion of an educational institution.
We encourage you to investigate whether this degree meets your academic and/or professional needs before applying.