Back to The 3D Printing Revolution

Learner Reviews & Feedback for The 3D Printing Revolution by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course will demonstrate how 3D printers work, show what people make with them, and examine the 3D printing ecosystem. It will also explore the future of 3D printing and discuss how this technology will revolutionize our world. The course materials include informative video lectures, on-location interviews with a variety of 3D printing experts, and engaging hands-on exercises. Learners who complete this introductory course will have a solid understanding of 3D printing and its revolutionary potential, and will be able to print and customize 3D designs. This course was listed in the top 50 MOOC's of all time by Class-Central (https://www.class-central.com/report/top-moocs/)...

DA
Jun 13, 2021

This course provides an overview and understanding of the 3-D printing industry, where it came from, where it's going, and where someone could start if they're interested in pursuing opportunities.

RP
Jun 27, 2020

A must attend course for those who like innovation and engineering. Will become a must complete subject for engineering graduates. This technology will definitely be a part of our day to day life.

76 - 100 of 448 Reviews for The 3D Printing Revolution

By Ignacio M

Dec 4, 2016

Excelent! Lots of information and really interesting interviews. Plus Aric Rindfleisch is extremely clear in the lectures. Congratulations.

By john m

Aug 14, 2016

great course for learning about 3d printing and seeing where the technology has gottten to. I will be pursueing the rest of this capstone.

By NIRAJ S

Got to know many things about 3D Printing and interaction with other faculties helped me to knoiw many different aspects of 3D Printing.

By Joann A

May 10, 2016

Excellent course! Very thorough introduction and has only peaked my curiosity to go further in understanding this powerful technology!

By Ayuk-Ncha A

Jun 19, 2016

Great content, the videos and talks are very motivating and they give an exciting overview of the subject. Thanks for the great work.

By Ivan D L S

Nov 16, 2016

Excellent introduction of 3D printing. The course is well designed and engaging. Looking forward to the other courses in the series.

By Hammad R

Jul 14, 2020

The course was well designed and covered all the topics in the best possible way. Thanks ERIC and Coursera for making it a reality.

By Felipe Q

May 22, 2016

Great information about 3d printing. It helps you to understand what is the current scope of this technology and how you can start.

By Jaime A C S

Jun 30, 2020

It has been a very instructive course. Now I have a broader vision of the possibilities of 3d printing and Additive Manufacturing.

By Sinisa K

Mar 21, 2021

Excelent

Just the last task to upload our costumised item had no sence, thingiverse page did not work for me. Loading for weeks...

By Sanchita S

Aug 5, 2017

This was a great introductory course to 3D printing. I got to learn about a lots of new stuff that's being done with 3D printing.

By Mwesigwa J

Jul 5, 2020

The course was delivered in an interactive fashion with vivid examples on how the concepts put forward are applied in industry.

By BALAJI K P

Jul 30, 2020

i am very thankful to the course provider for giving the opportunity and make me to get the entire knowledge in 3D printing.

By Shivaji M

Jun 1, 2020

This course really creates interest in learner, and because of this reason I will attend one more course in this series

By Ankush V

Jul 1, 2017

Loved the course .Material was interesting, relevant and very informative.

Also gvae us access to some great resources.

By Hesham F

Oct 8, 2016

a very good introductory course. as a novice in 3d printing it helped me a lot understanding the basics of 3d printing.

By Ante S V

I enjoyed the course. It was very informative and opened my mind to a lot of opportunities in the area of 3D printing.

By Kartheek T

May 9, 2020

Gave me some new insights into a field that I've been into for last 4-5 years. Definitely a good learning experience.

By Kaixuan H

Aug 1, 2017

Nice course with easy understanding way to let me know what 3D printing is and its history and latest status. Thanks

By PRASHANT K

Dec 3, 2016

Wow ! Learning is so easy here, bring your innovation to reality , please join this course , Highly recommended !!!!

By CLARE Y P Y

Jun 7, 2020

A good course for those who know nothing about 3D printing. It will change your perception of it (in a good way)!

By Praneashram D

May 12, 2020

Amazing course if you are a starter to this technology! Very practically structured course and very good content.

By Rahul T

Apr 23, 2016

It was a perfect introductory course for those who really want to learn something about 3D-Printing. I loved it..

By Hemin L

Apr 14, 2020

A very helpful and valuable introduction to 3D printing at a high, strategic, and visionary level. Thank you.

By Joswin C

The best course I've taken! The methodology was amazing, content and assignments helped me gain new skills.