Back to AI For Everyone

Learner Reviews & Feedback for AI For Everyone by DeepLearning.AI

AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone--especially your non-technical colleagues--to take. In this course, you will learn: - The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science - What AI realistically can--and cannot--do - How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization - What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects - How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company - How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI....

PS
Feb 3, 2020

Wonderful and very insightful course. Cleared a lot of doubts and misconceptions. Once again Kudos and Thank you to Prof. Andrew Ng for a wonderful course and educating the world to be a better place.

RP
Jul 16, 2020

Good High-level intro for AI which is useful for not only those unfamiliar with AI and how it works but also useful for engineers to see how AI relates to the business & when it makes sense to use AI.

101 - 125 of 7,837 Reviews for AI For Everyone

By Julia S

Jun 7, 2020

Andrew is just great: excellent ability to simplified things, very valuable short motivation bits in the beginning and the end of each module, smooth transition between the modules, again, explaining why we are learning material in the exactly this order. Particularly distinct is him showing impact of AI on society, not pretty parts of it and some feasible solutions to reduce negative impact on humanity. Thanks Andrew! I highly recommend this course to executives and ANY curios soul

By Antonio C H T

Jun 21, 2020

I really enjoyed this course. This is actually my first course on this platform, and "officially" my first on AI. Andrew explained in a very easy and understandable way the progress of AI on these times, as well as its potentials. I look forward to keep learning more about this area, to increase my personal and professional opportunities. Thank you Andrew for taking your time into helping others understand this field. Also, this platform for making these kind of courses accessible.

By A K

The course was really useful to learn about artificial intelligence and other techniques related to it. Professor did a really good job clearing most of the misconceptions about AI and taught various things like how AI has impact on society,how to make an AI company,what are all the roles present in an AI company, other techniques like machine learning,data science,supervised learning,reinforcement learning etc and also how it impacts on developing economies and limitations of AI.

By PANIDAPU H C

Apr 8, 2020

FIRSTLY,I WANT TO THANK INSTRUCTOR ANDREW NG.

THE CONCEPT OF AI IS VERY VERY NICE AND EXCELLENT.I THINK I HAVE LEARNED A LOT FROM THIS COURSE.NOW I HAVE GAINED SOME KNOWLEDGE ON AI AND I CAN EXPLAIN TO ANY FRIEND.

THIS INFORMATION IS VERY USEFUL TO ME.I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE THIS COURSE.I AM VERY HAPPY TO GET AND LEARN FROM THIS COURSE.ONCE AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO THANK COURSERA TEAM AND INSTRUCTOR ANDREW NG.

I WANT TO WATCH MORE AND MORE COURSES IN COURSERA AND GAIN KNOWLEDE.

By Anna M

Nov 6, 2020

The course name is a pitch for the content, it covers the main concepts and neither scares nor oversells AI capabilities.

The course covers main concepts with examples of e.g. what data to consider, key steps of a machine learning project, how to choose a projects and what companies have to take into consideration when considering transformation to AI. Also - very valuable, common pitfalls.

I have taken 2 AI theme MOOC before, this course was both practical and strategical.

By Rujul B

Mar 22, 2020

It is an introductory course to an AI. It will give you a sound understand of what AI is, it's classification and it's current state across different industries. The course also focus on highlighting the advantages and limitations of AI in different industries and discuss few essential important frameworks to start building AI from scratch in your company. Overall, I feel more confident about moving forward professionally towards building career in field of Data Science.

By Mohak P

May 9, 2020

This was an outstanding course by an outstanding faculty!

I enjoyed learning the entire session thoroughly and am eager to learn more. Such explosive concept as AI was explained in a very easy-to-grasp manner in a very fun way.

Thank you, Professor Andrew, for guiding through an important emerging technology that is gaining more and more significance in the new era!

I would love to keep in touch with your other resources, and looking forward to lifelong learning with you.

By mandar

May 5, 2020

I would have liked to learn more technical side of A.I. Like going in more details on how models are made or what tools are used to make models and how deep learning works. More examples of A.I systems around us, more examples of how big companies are using A.I applications. And lastly few insights into what level of programming background is required to understand the models algorithms logics which are responsible for A.I.

Thank you and Andrew is a very good teacher.

By Shubhangi S

May 21, 2019

The course was an excellent primer and introduction into understanding what is AI and its related fields, especially from the standpoint of a non-practitioner. It helped me gain understanding into the jargon and verbiage of Machine Learning practitioners, and how essentially they map out their workflow and solutions. For business individuals, it's highly vital to take this course and bring a leveling ground in terms of their expectations of ML folks, and the reality.

By Pasam P K

May 12, 2020

Firstly, I want to thank Andrew! No doubt, he is an exceptional speaker. This course completely convinced my mind to make AI as a part in my career. As a teacher, I can't wait to share lot of things from this course, with my students. Worth spending time with this course. I literally searched, what are the other courses, where Andrew acted as Speaker :D, he's an amazing person! From today, he is one of the inspirational teachers, I've met in my life. Thanks Andrew!!

By Husayn Z A

May 4, 2020

Amazing course! Everything explained is very easy to understand, even for those who have never heard of the term AI in their life. Andrew Ng has a very slow talking pace, making it easy for everyone to understand what he is saying. The course involves him drawing on a number of graphs to highlight and explain important concepts (I may have screen shotted some of the graphs for further reference ;) ) which I think is a very effective strategy for learning something.

By Hitesh K

Nov 3, 2019

It was really useful to get a holistic view of AI. The course conent is just perfect covering on various aspects of AI (technical, business values, workflow of an AI project, capability building, society etc.). I have been watching Prof. Andrew Ng's viedos and going through his courses for last two years. His teching method is really effective. His rich experience on AI with his humble way of teching makes him one of the greatest professors of the time. Thank you!

By Douglas H

Jul 14, 2020

The information in this course was presented in a clear and organised way, building on knowledge as the course progressed.

Andrew has a very pleasant manner and is able to explain complex topics to people are unfamiliar with them so they are able to graps them easily. This is difficult and he made it look easy.

I feel that I have learned something valuable and that I can now apply this knowledge to building out AI capability with my colleagues.

Thank you very much!

By Agha B K

Apr 19, 2020

This course meant a lot to me now, I really learnt the importance of AI and how it is changing our industrial process and improving economic conditions. I have also learnt how to analyze, design, build and deploy AI Softwares and building the team in a company and which training is required to a particular role in a company. Simply this course has added advantage in my career to grow fast.

Thank you, Coursera and deep learning team really appreciate your effort.

By Hellen J G C

Dec 11, 2019

Un curso maravilloso que a quienes tuvimos la oportunidad de tomarlo nos explica la importancia de empezar este tipo de proyectos dentro de una compañía y como nos puede ayudar a ser mejores en lo que hacemos cada día. También a entender y dejar el miedo sobre los mitos de que la IA nos va a reemplazar en el futuro y nos brinda las bases para poder participar en estos proyectos en las compañías donde laboramos y ampliar nuestras oportunidades laborales a futuro.

By Devanshu S

Fantastic Course!

this is a must for everyone, Many people start doing ML, AI, Data science without actually knowing why and what is the optimal way to use it, however, this course will surely provide you all the insights you need and the reasons why you should go about doing AI and helping make this world a better place. Moreover the calm, polite voice and love of learning attitude of the instructor (Andrew Ng) will make you get inner peace and Love for AI too.

By Pushpak G

Aug 26, 2020

Completed this course in a day. All the topics covered are beautifully explained. Although the entire course is of theoretical knowledge, Andrew's charming personality keeps you engaged.

Also, second and third week content gave me a lot of confidence into believing that I can become a good AI,ML developer by myself. I was following similar strategies and work flow but was not sure if industry standards are the same as well.

Much appreciated and Much recommended.

By Zain R S

Apr 18, 2020

The instructor, Mr. Andrew Ng , is perhaps one of the best teachers I have ever had in my entire life. He breaks each & every concept down into bite-sized chunks that are easier to understand & fathom. I don't have anything but good things to say about this course. For anyone who wants to start with understanding all those buzzwords that you hear around you such as AI, deep-learning, neural networks, machine learning or computer vision, this course is for you.

By Joumana H

Apr 9, 2019

If I made it through this course, then anybody can do it! I have zero knowledge in technology and I took this course initially to be able to understand my two computer literate children who respectively work in and study this field. I am very pleased I finished it, because I found it very thorough, easy to understand and so full of interesting facts. Andrew's skills at simplifying the most complex information are admirable. I recommend this course to everyone!

By Haseen U

Apr 25, 2020

My first online course I ever took. I'm very satisfied with the instructor and content of the course. One thing I would recomment that, it would have been better if the perspective of the course was not for company owners but for ordinary students; Still I feel blessed that I completed the course and feeling really motivated to carry this forward. I want to learn more about AI; Somebody, Please suggest me an advance course in AI. It's really fascinating.

By Mike M

Aug 3, 2020

Andrew is a phenomenal teacher. He clearly defined the boundaries of this course material and delivered the correct amount of education for the non-technical person. He also provided optional courses to dive deeper for those who were curious and needed more. This course is sufficient to get any company started on its first AI project (with the help recommended in this course). And now I know that process doesn't even start with strategy. Thanks Mr. Ng.

By Peter L

Jun 28, 2019

This course provided a comprehensive overview of: the scope of AI (what is supervised learning, unsupervised learning, and data science); gave practical advice on kicking-off AI within your company and how to choose your first AI projects, and; important context on AI and society - the information on AI and bias and other limitations of AI was helpful. Also, the content was presented in a very clear, concise, easy to follow format. Thank you Andrew Ng!

By Vivek G

I am one that was a Software developer, long time back and then moved to the business side of things and became a non-IT professional. I wanted to get back to tech and had been curious about AI and Data Science. However, I did a lot of research but couldnt get my head around the host of jargon. Andrew is a fantastic teacher and had explained a lot about AI and its potential. Definitely recommend the course for decision makers or people considering AI

By Furkan

Mar 26, 2019

Really great course that gives you a good understanding of business as well as technical aspects of AI.

My key takeaway is the importance of first starting with AI projects (pilots) before thinking about adopting AI strategy. 50% planning and 50% implementation is always better than trying to plan 100%. Another interesting topic was the advice for developing countries on how they could have a kick-start on AI, by focusing on their industry strengths.

By Estelle

Apr 30, 2019

Anyone interested in AI should take this course. I would even encourage everyone to take it, since having a basic understanding of how AI works should probably be part of general knowledge in today's world. As a project manager in robotics with a non technical background, I was already familiar with many topics addressed in the videos. However, this is the first time I see them addressed in such a clear, understandable way. Thank you Andrew Ng!