Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

RP

Jul 31, 2020

This course make me understand how to email how to use a word. I have a great time to study it easy to understand even though i don't have understand English so much. Thank you to make this course

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

126 - 150 of 606 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By REETI R

Oct 07, 2020

great course and all the peer graded assessments were very engaging and interesting. Learned a lot.

By Everest K

Sep 09, 2019

This course totally help me improve my language skill and make myself confident in public speaking.

By Poojitha

Sep 08, 2019

it gave me a nice oppurtunity to prove myself.i m very happy wd my improvement of English language

By maria c

Sep 12, 2020

I learned a lot about how to negotiate and how I should communicate with people in the workplace.

By Sonia R

Jun 20, 2020

I learned too many things for real situations. This course will help me certainly in the future.

By Graziela H d S

Aug 09, 2020

Very good content, usefull situations, helps to think and improve your English bussiness skills

By Laxmi P

Jul 22, 2020

This course really helped me out in networking. Thank You University of Washington and Coursera

By Adriano D D d S

Nov 16, 2019

Great! This course had introduced me to new vocabulary to implement during business situations.

By Miroslava A

Oct 22, 2020

Many thanks to Daphne and Richard, the course is clear and very useful for our future careers.

By Leonardo C

Oct 08, 2020

Nice Course, It keeps engaged with the content and has a good strategy of peer graded review!

By Juan C H Z

Apr 20, 2019

Muito obrigado pela oportunidade, estou muito feliz de ter aprendido ingles para os negocios.

By Gourav N

Oct 13, 2020

This Course really helped me a lot improving and enhancing my business communication skills.

By Neeraj H G

Sep 28, 2020

It has helped me learn how to write emails and helped me improve my business communications

By Memory

Jan 28, 2020

Thanks for this course, I've learned many useful things which are can't learn in my school.

By Joe S

Aug 10, 2020

I appreciate the vocabulary take away's. I will add to my tool box for future references.

By Hend M F R

Jul 12, 2020

It was a great course and it covered every detail that related to the business ,thank you

By Shelly S P

Jul 20, 2017

I really like this course. It gives me many insights for networking in business setting.

By Navjot S

Sep 29, 2020

Great course. I learned a great amount from it and its professors were very excellent.

By Tina

Aug 09, 2019

It's very useful and easy to understand. I feel it can be applied to my work in future.

By William G R

Jul 04, 2020

Thanks to you I know today how to communicate effectively on the Business environment.

By MUTHUKUMARAN G

Jul 31, 2020

Useful and wonderful teaching.they have well teacher.thank for your beautiful journey

By Girija G

Jun 20, 2020

It's an wonderful opportunity to explore how good we are in LSRW. Thank you Coursera.

By Viet T

Mar 19, 2019

The course is interesting, helpful with contents, teacher, and so on. Thanks so much.

By Целиканова И

May 28, 2018

Very usefull and well-built course!!! Many thanks to the authors for that great work!