Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

RP
Jul 30, 2020

This course make me understand how to email how to use a word. I have a great time to study it easy to understand even though i don't have understand English so much. Thank you to make this course

IK
May 2, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

76 - 100 of 783 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Juan R

Mar 17, 2020

This is one of the best options to learn and improve your English, by yourself, do your best effort and do your best.

In the end, you will get a greater result.

By Viktoria B

Sep 4, 2016

Nicely organized, all lessons present new information in portions, the assignments are interesting and involving. Surely, one of the best courses on Coursera.

By Olbert G O C

Jul 7, 2020

Hello friends,

I really liked this course. I have learned many things and I opened my mind to vocabulary, structure, and ideas. Strongly recommended.

Regards!

By Rakesh P

Oct 23, 2018

Wonderful course for those who are in business or studying.This course will clearly help you develop your skills in email writing and telephone conversation.

By Silvia N

Apr 27, 2021

Porfavor necesito dar de baja este curso, en el panel donde aparecen los tres puntos solo me sale esta opcion de calificacion del curso. Agradezco su ayuda.

By Revane E

Jul 2, 2020

Nothing to say, because it is really impossible to describe your perfectness just with words. Amazing feeling to be a part of you. Thank you for everything

By Ravi T

Apr 28, 2020

Very good trainers, I learnt very much from the trainers. I love coursera. Coursera is the best platform to learn at home and anywhere. Thanks - Ravi Tomer

By Rostyslav O

Apr 28, 2020

This course is very interesting and useful for every person who learns English! Thank to my university and to this platform for such an interesting course.

By Hemanth G

Aug 12, 2020

It's really great . I learned a lot of things and now I can adjust my tone of language according to the situation . Thanks to University of Washington !!!

By Hasnain A

Feb 14, 2016

This is an amazing course, I completed the week first and learned a lot of stuff regarding communication, I am simply having an amazing time doing this.

By Akarshan

Aug 16, 2019

Great learning. Videos are just perfect. Assignments are very helpful in learning. Only suggestion is that the Grading process should be made faster.

By Mariana P F

Dec 6, 2020

The course is very nice, very well organized. The subjetics of the videos are interesting and the tests simulate real situations, thus very usefull.

By Daniel A

Aug 30, 2020

I have learned many aspects very important in order to perform well in the business area, very important since English is my second language. Cheers

By RAYIPALLI P

the course is very well formed an very reachable to all the types of learners.

Thank you coursera for this valuable course in this lockdown period.

By Nagraj N

Apr 16, 2018

An excellent course for everyone who is interested to improve / brush his basic essential grammer along with the required professional vocabulary!

By Jose A P

Oct 13, 2016

Excelent course. I've really learned a lot about Business English, specially with vocabulary. I do recommend it 110% for anyone who is interested.

By Rahul T

Apr 27, 2020

Experience was too good and got a chance to learn things that how to communicate and proper etiquette.

Thanks a lot for giving me such knowledge..

By Darina I

Sep 16, 2018

the course is very well presented and all the peer practice reviews are explained in such way so as the learner executes them with no difficulty

By Alejandro V

Oct 30, 2018

Gran curso, el cual sin duda me ha ayudado en mi desarrollo profesional al momento de concretar citas con personas que hablan el idioma inglés.

By Zhang X

Jul 19, 2017

i would like to recommend this course to everyone who is looking for courses to improve their email writing skill and written networking skill.

By Ma. A T

Oct 20, 2020

I really love the course. Enhances my communication skills through writing emails. Thank you for our instructors who made the videos possible!

By Pagadala S S

Nov 9, 2020

One of the Geat Platforms to learn after each topic there is Peer Graded Assignments it's a very important part of growth. Overall it's good.

By Dhananjay A

Jul 29, 2019

Very Good Training, Topic covered are very useful any daily life. Examples and videos are very useful to understand Topic.