Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

RP
Jul 30, 2020

This course make me understand how to email how to use a word. I have a great time to study it easy to understand even though i don't have understand English so much. Thank you to make this course

IK
May 2, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

176 - 200 of 817 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By saikumar a

May 8, 2020

This course is more useful for my further carrier. And all the best for people who take this course.

By REETI R

Oct 7, 2020

great course and all the peer graded assessments were very engaging and interesting. Learned a lot.

By Everest K

Sep 9, 2019

This course totally help me improve my language skill and make myself confident in public speaking.

By Poojitha

Sep 8, 2019

it gave me a nice oppurtunity to prove myself.i m very happy wd my improvement of English language

By maria c

Sep 12, 2020

I learned a lot about how to negotiate and how I should communicate with people in the workplace.

By GWENAELLE P

Apr 8, 2021

Helpful for business situations and good basics - I appreciate especially the list of vocabulary

By Sonia R

Jun 20, 2020

I learned too many things for real situations. This course will help me certainly in the future.

By Graziela H d S

Aug 9, 2020

Very good content, usefull situations, helps to think and improve your English bussiness skills

By Laxmi P

Jul 22, 2020

This course really helped me out in networking. Thank You University of Washington and Coursera

By Adriano

Nov 15, 2019

Great! This course had introduced me to new vocabulary to implement during business situations.

By Ataberk Y

May 9, 2021

This course gives every detail about business English you would ever need. Splendid. Thorough.

By Miroslava A

Oct 22, 2020

Many thanks to Daphne and Richard, the course is clear and very useful for our future careers.

By Alma-Gabriela C

Mar 8, 2021

Very useful course for those who use this communication on a daily basis. Accurate and clear!

By Leonardo C

Oct 8, 2020

Nice Course, It keeps engaged with the content and has a good strategy of peer graded review!

By Juan C H Z

Apr 19, 2019

Muito obrigado pela oportunidade, estou muito feliz de ter aprendido ingles para os negocios.

By ALEJANDRA E M M

Nov 17, 2020

Very good course and platform. It was very helpfull to refresh my english skills. Thank you!

By Gourav N

Oct 13, 2020

This Course really helped me a lot improving and enhancing my business communication skills.

By Анастасия М

Dec 25, 2020

I learned how to write letters to business partners and negotiations on the phone correctly

By Neeraj H G

Sep 28, 2020

It has helped me learn how to write emails and helped me improve my business communications

By Memory

Jan 28, 2020

Thanks for this course, I've learned many useful things which are can't learn in my school.

By Mohit J

Jul 20, 2021

The course gave significant insights to the business communication. Great designed course!

By Mucahıt U

Feb 14, 2021

I learned many tips and techniques. Also, how to response and communicate in professional.

By Joe S

Aug 10, 2020

I appreciate the vocabulary take away's. I will add to my tool box for future references.

By Hend M F R

Jul 12, 2020

It was a great course and it covered every detail that related to the business ,thank you

By Shelly S P

Jul 20, 2017

I really like this course. It gives me many insights for networking in business setting.