Back to Business English: Networking

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Networking by University of Washington

This course begins with a welcome message and an overview of the Specialization. After this introduction, you will be asked to take a proficiency test to see if this course is right for you. During the course, you will begin learning vocabulary and customs related to socializing and networking in English. The goal is to enable you to interact with business contacts in person, on the phone and over email in a professional way. Course Learning Objectives • Determine whether the objectives of this Specialization align with your learning goals • Evaluate your current level of proficiency in business English communication • Present relevant information about yourself in a discussion forum • Develop your networking skills • Write short emails with appropriate formatting • Recognize and produce formal and informal language in emails • Develop vocabulary related to jobs and companies...

MM

Jun 18, 2019

This is the best way to learn English, it seems that I am doing a tour of the US, while learning English I also know the culture, the places and I am getting ready for a big company one day hire me!

IK

May 03, 2018

Very good course. Really useful phrases and key aspects of networking are covered. A must course for beginners and people who have been in the business but need to know the basics of networking.

276 - 287 of 287 Reviews for Business English: Networking

By Amr H

Jul 10, 2018

good

By Au T Y A

Apr 04, 2019

It is too easy for me. Perhaps it is for beginners or non-native speakers of the English language.

By MOHIT S

Jul 17, 2019

This is very good for professional

By Georgiy K

Oct 04, 2019

An interesting but quite basic and simple course about good and polite communications with business partners.

By Sairam P

Mar 14, 2019

Certification process is too slow tho.

By Hassan A

Mar 01, 2016

Very basic stuff

By Katrin K

Mar 31, 2016

Very basic stuff. Assignments can be done only in the paid version, but as it's so basic and everything is peer graded for me the course isn't worth the money (compared to other paid language learning classes online or in-person).

By bhavik p m

Apr 10, 2016

A very slow and dull course. Lost my interest Half way.

Probably a course for non-native English speaking students.

By Manuel A R G

Jul 25, 2018

It´s was an OK course. It does not go too far on english level. I completely hated that I had to make a brochure for one of the assignment, I use Coursera through my phone app so that was really annoying. I decided to un-roll.

By Amith K G

Jan 01, 2019

Taking too much time to review assignments, really lost interest in continuing the course.

By Mubarak M

Sep 04, 2016

It absolutely amazing course , I personally benefit a lot. really it's not just the certificate .

Thank you Coursera for this huge chance.

By Amin F

Jul 27, 2017

The course is extremely basic.