Back to Business English: Making Presentations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Making Presentations by University of Washington

This course teaches you language and techniques that will help you make effective presentations in English. The final task is to develop a well-organized, persuasive presentation using charts and graphs that sells your city as a venue. The course focuses on students who have an intermediate level of English, with a minimum of two years of formal language study. Course Learning Objectives • Present information in an organized and engaging way • Share data in charts and graphs • Use persuasive language in a presentation...

LS

Sep 05, 2020

It's awesome course, I learned so much about how to present myself before others . Small mistakes that we make while giving a presentations are clearly explained in this course.

RM

Jul 17, 2020

Most useful course! Now I know how to make an effective presentation and what mistakes to avoid! Thanks to wonderful teachers of this course and to Coursera!

26 - 50 of 91 Reviews for Business English: Making Presentations

By Binoj M

Sep 20, 2020

I am really happy that I could take up this course. This equipped me for my future career. There have a lot of insights into creating presentations. The sessions have been very lively and engaging with enough time for personal reflection and practice.

By L V N s

Sep 05, 2020

By MARICA N

Sep 20, 2020

Everything good explained. Clear and useful. I would definitely recommend this course to everybody. Can't wait to write my English exam and make a PowerPoint presentation.

By RIYA D S

Sep 27, 2020

Enjoyed this course a lot! Videos were fun and got to learn so many new English phrases. You'll learn a really helpful and demanding skill from this course.

By Victor H O V

Sep 09, 2020

Great course with written resources, clear explanations and online tasks to practice. Also interaction with other students to provide feedback is included.

By Theeranun L

Oct 07, 2020

Excellent course. I like the peer-graded assignments and the course contents. They are practical. I will use them for my personal and works for sure.

By Bibi R M

Oct 06, 2020

Thank you very much for affording me this opportunity. I have learnt a lot from this course and I am looking forward to start the next one.

By Vrusti J

Oct 08, 2020

This is an amazing course. I learned a lot of things from this course. Thank You all mentor for your efforts. Regards.

By Grishma R

Oct 19, 2020

Thankyou so much. Learning with this team was very good. It made me put in all my hidden skills.

By Ashifuzzaman A

Aug 21, 2020

I completed this course but still, they didn't give me my certificate.

By 121810403002 B S P

Sep 25, 2020

Very very useful and very important for evry one to learn these

By PALIKA L

Aug 21, 2020

Happy to had this opportunity, learned a lot.

By rashidova r r

Aug 11, 2020

the coursera is the best course.i thank all teachers

By Jose G M R

Oct 21, 2020

Very practical and easy to understand!

By Akadem F

I have learned a lot, thank so much.

By Margarita R

Aug 25, 2020

Great course! Thank you very much!

By HALIDOU K M

Sep 15, 2020

GREAT COURSE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION

By Eslam T A M

Jun 03, 2020

By sami u s

Apr 27, 2020

The course content is incredible.

By Thanuja V

Sep 18, 2019

Good course to build confidence

By Ramune P

Oct 15, 2020

Very good and useful courses

By Kaihua W

Jan 23, 2019

Great course, I enjoyed it!

By Ömer