Back to Business English: Basics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business English: Basics by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

This course aims to improve your Business English language skills by developing your vocabulary and reading skills and your understanding of tone, style and knowledge of communication methods. We'll also cover how these language skills can enhance audience analysis, business case analysis and basic business communication strategies. Skills learned in this course will often be referred to and needed to complete the speaking, writing and cross-cultural communications courses of this Specialization. After completing this course, you will be able to: - describe things and events in the context of Business English - make requests in the context of Business English - support arguments in the context of Business English - use appropriate tone and style according to the context of Business English - conduct an audience analysis - match audience with the purpose and medium of communication - analyse and summarise business data...

HS

Apr 27, 2017

Thank you very much. It was very useful course and lecturers provided very insightful information. I look forward to participate at your next course. All the best.

NN

Jul 30, 2016

I recommend this course. It has been a great experience learning the basics of Business English.\n\nVery well paced, amazing context.

26 - 50 of 155 Reviews for Business English: Basics

By Nataly A M P

Jul 30, 2020

I like it so much. The course is clear and easy to understand even to non-native speakers.

By KateD

May 04, 2020

It's been a very fresh and informative experience. I definitely try with another courses.

By eshaq d

Dec 03, 2017

This course was so helpful for me that affected not only my business but also my life.

By Mary G A M M

May 18, 2019

Very amazing site to learn and enhance specific skills with the courses applied.

By Lia T R

Feb 22, 2018

lots of great communication and language topics are covered in this course

By Ana G V C

Aug 05, 2020

Really helpful if you want to improve your business English skills.

By Mirza A B

May 09, 2016

Very efficient course, now I can feel change in my communication.

By Maisum M

Aug 09, 2020

Good Experience Through out in this Course , Best Instrustor .

By Salim S

Nov 22, 2016

This course is one of the best courses i have taken so far.

By Nataliya K

Mar 11, 2016

Very useful and well-organized course. Highly recommended!

By Alexis J C G

Jul 27, 2020

muy bueno curso, un poco teorico, pero cumple el cometido

By Ivan G G

Jul 31, 2020

It was an excellent course and i learned a lot. Thanks

By Madara I

Apr 03, 2020

I learned many things from this cause. Thanks a lot.

By LI Z

May 04, 2020

great course to start to learn the business English

By Khaled A A

Dec 23, 2016

Very nice and perfecct. thanks sor the good course

By Cosette L

Nov 18, 2016

The course is awesome! I love their video classes.

By maryanndrm

Jun 19, 2020

A good course for non-native speakers in English.

By SA113

Nov 27, 2019

Nice teaching methods and simple clarification.

By Mohamed S H

Jan 22, 2017

Its a great course, right from the root.

By Nabeel A S

Oct 09, 2016

Thank you very very much for this effort

By Kenet C L

Jul 31, 2020

La información del curso es excelente .

By Mahendra S

Apr 08, 2019

Gr8 Course you can learn a lot from it.

By Rahul S

Sep 07, 2018

Best Course to learn Business English.

By shaima

Sep 17, 2017

wow How much you can learn through it

By LUCIANA V P L