Business intelligence and data warehousing, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
About this Course
Welcome to the specialization course Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing. This course will be completed on six weeks, it will be supported with videos and various documents that will allow you to learn in a very simple way how to identify, design and develop analytical information systems, such as Business Intelligence with a descriptive analysis on data warehouses. You will be able to understand the problem of integration and predictive analysis of high volume of unstructured data (big data) with data mining and the Hadoop framework.
After completing this course, a learner will be able to
● Create a Star o Snowflake data model Diagram through the Multidimensional Design from analytical business requirements and OLTP system
● Create a physical database system
● Extract, Transform and load data to a data-warehouse.
● Program analytical queries with SQL using MySQL
● Predictive analysis with RapidMiner
● Load relational or unstructured data to Hortonworks HDFS
● Execute Map-Reduce jobs to query data on HDFS for analytical purposes
For course 2 you will use the MYSQL language.
Software to download:
Hortonworks Hadoop framework
In case you have a Mac / IOS operating system you will need to use a virtual Machine (VirtualBox, Vmware)....