Back to Business Model Canvas: A Tool for Entrepreneurs and Innovators (Project-Centered Course)

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Business Model Canvas: A Tool for Entrepreneurs and Innovators (Project-Centered Course) by University System of Georgia

What you’ll achieve: In this project-centered course*, you will use the Business Model Canvas innovation tool to approach either a personal or corporate challenge or opportunity. You’ll learn to identify and communicate the nine key elements of a business model: Customer Segments, Value Proposition, Channels, Customer Relationships, Key Resources, Key Activities, Key Partners, Revenue Streams, and Cost Structure. Your completed project will be a polished Business Model Canvas that outlines the business case for a new product or service to address your selected challenge or opportunity. You’ll present your case in both a one-page document and a 10-minute video presentation. What you need to get started: This project-centered course is designed for anyone who wants to understand innovation best practices and the intra-corporate entrepreneurial (intrapreneur) skills needed to lead innovation projects, teams, and strategies. Entry- and senior-level professionals in a variety of industries - including education, healthcare, business, and not-for-profit - will benefit from the course materials and project experience. The only prerequisite is a strong desire to understand best practices in innovation and to master the skills needed to transform a new idea into a profitable reality. To complete the project, you’ll need to access the Business Model Canvas from either the Kauffman Foundation (http://www.entrepreneurship.org) or Strategyzer.com (http://www.Strategyzer.com), or via the Creative Commons license offered by Strategyzer AG (http://www.businessmodelgeneration.com/downloads/business_model_canvas_poster.pdf). *About Project-Centered Courses: Coursera's project-centered courses are designed to help you complete a personally meaningful real-world project, with your instructor and a community of like-minded learners providing guidance and suggestions along the way. By actively applying new concepts as you learn, you’ll master the course content more efficiently; you’ll also get a head start on using the skills you gain to make positive changes in your life and career. When you complete the course, you’ll have a finished project that you’ll be proud to use and share....

HA

Mar 13, 2019

Great course. I learn the model, I used it for two projects and really works. Of course It is just a way of view your business. You have to do more to launch a business. But it is an start point.

N

Aug 18, 2017

I enjoyed it very much. It is easy to understand. A good point of this course is that I could work on my own business idea. It is nice to see Business Model Canvases of other participants.

1 - 25 of 94 Reviews for Business Model Canvas: A Tool for Entrepreneurs and Innovators (Project-Centered Course)

By Rosemary M

May 02, 2016

I have given you a 2* star rating as on finishing my course promptly all the information I submitted has suddenly been locked! I haven't been able to answer a classmate's request to review his work & worse, I haven't been able to print off my own work for reference & this is a REAL project so I need to be able to do this. We were not given notice that this would happen.

#disappointed

By Tom L

Jul 19, 2019

Very useful, succinct, understandable & memorable course. I love how the video series explains the business model in a story-telling manner, which make it easier & interesting to learn about the canvas. Thank you Team.

By Christopher L G

Jun 30, 2019

Thank you for this great opportunity to learn such an intriguing concept.

By tolulope p d

Jun 22, 2019

Good course and helpful activities

By Erwin L

Jun 10, 2019

This course really helps in understanding and using the tools. I understand the process better.

By Muhammad A

May 09, 2019

A good course. It was useful for me. But for a course about the Business model, you need something more interactive, that does not look like a university lecture.

By Khoi N

May 01, 2019

Helpful course for anyone who wants to start a business and not reply on a fixed business plan.

By fernanda

Mar 18, 2019

Muybuenoparaproncipuantes

By Hyara A

Mar 13, 2019

By César R P M

Feb 06, 2019

The course is short, effective and precise, contain all necessary for a initial learner about Business Model Canvas. In my case, I am an intermediate learner, so it was not enough. But it helped to remember the essentials of the book, so it will reinforce my teaching labor in the university with my students.

By Raed M S

Jan 29, 2019

Material is good and helpful. The only problem for me is the grading. it takes weeks till some peer could review my submissions.

By Francisco J S

Jan 03, 2019

A very good and visual guide about creating business models.

By Suhel H R

Nov 01, 2018

The course gives you complete insights on how one could work around building the right business model for your organisation.

By Navya K

Oct 12, 2018

Great Course

By Dr. A S

Sep 23, 2018

Properly Understand canvas model preparation for innovators

By Khai A N

Jul 02, 2018

The course brings me the precious knowledge to enrich my business mind. Also, I can prepare for my career path after my graduation forward.

By yuber a r s

May 18, 2018

muy bueno

By Luz J M C

May 18, 2018

Excelente, aprendí muchas cosas y me siento feliz de culminarlo.

By Giovanni M

May 16, 2018

Course is a very good eyes opening on business model, only issue I was not able to get peers' feedback, looks like some problems with the platform.

By Israel S P L

Apr 19, 2018

This course is great to learn the Business Model Canvas concept and how to use it in the real world.

By Oussama S

Apr 18, 2018

Excellent and well presented content

By Jorge D

Apr 18, 2018

muy practico

By Juan C J

Mar 18, 2018

An interesting and useful course for innovators!

By Nilanjan D

Mar 01, 2018

Follows a time tested strategy made popular by Strategyzer.

By Thiago F d S

Mar 01, 2018

It's a good introduction course to Business Model Canvas. This course presents the concepts in a easy way, have some exercises and also an example trhoughout the whole course (which helps a lot to better understand the nine blocks of the canvas).