Back to Better Business Writing in English

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Better Business Writing in English by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you need to write more easily and effectively in English? This course will provide the tools to help you do just that. You will develop your personal voice in your writing. You will develop strategies to plan and produce clear, understandable text. You will learn and practice specific writing skills to use in different types of business communications including cover letters, mission and vision statements, proposals , instructions and reports. You will organize, design and write clear text for Power Point Productions. Writing skills include how to choose correct noun and noun modifiers; how to choose correct verb forms and tenses; how to write a variety of clauses and sentences. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Many of the peer assignments will have 2 or more options so that you can choose the best path depending on your current situation. Through a combination of lectures, quizzes, supplementary resources, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to write well in English for your business and professional purposes....

AA

Jun 02, 2018

I came here from the course "Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone", and again, I'm really impressed. Really helpful courses, thank you so much!

LL

Aug 12, 2020

Two of the areas i was joyful to learn about were, "How to Write a Process" and "Writing & Designing of Slides". The entire course was very helpful to my duty.

1 - 25 of 56 Reviews for Better Business Writing in English

By Ben L

Jan 19, 2020

Very helpful course! I use what I learned from your course for my work everyday. Thank you very much!

By Shital V

Mar 13, 2018

Hello, This is really nice course. I have learned many rules of English language. I believe that the course likes ESL but more than ESL.

By Jose

Mar 09, 2019

I really like it this program or course. is something that I really was looking for I think this is going to help me a lot because my career is base on business administration and accounting. I relay thank you Georgia Tech for this opportunity and the teachers or professor that helping with the course. Also courser who make possible this program and I know I will learn something new that I was missing as professional thank you very much to all who make possible this course.

By Arpi

Jun 02, 2018

By LAWANI O L

Aug 12, 2020

By Zykova E

Jun 24, 2020

This course hasn't Ukrainian translate, sorry but fo me it's very difficult at this time(

By Siyad M

Aug 18, 2020

Very useful course, to learn about writing skills,(report writing, proposal writing,slide presentation etc). This course will help you to learn more about active English writing through some techniques like parallel words, SV agreement, etc...Resourceful instructors.

By Kaung M A

Aug 21, 2020

I really appreciate Georgia Institute of Technology and Coursera. I can recommend this course to be better at writing in Business English. As Essential knowledge of Business English is involved, every self-learners should enroll.

By Rachna M

Aug 08, 2020

It was an enlightening session. I thoroughly enjoyed all the modules and learnt valuable lessons. I recommend this certification those who want to learn the basic traits required to write a report, proposal and prepare ppt.

By Antanas P

Aug 19, 2020

Great course which learns you really important skills.

By Laura G

Jul 14, 2020

I loved the course, is interesting, easy, amusing

By Sheeba J

Jul 13, 2020

Very good course.

By Win N

Jul 14, 2020

Great course and thank you for teaching me a Better Business Writing in English.

By Doris22

Jan 22, 2018

On one side, the course is ok, but there is a serious problem with exercises and I did not have feedback to the responsables of the course. There are lots of students who have the same problem, but neither did not they have feedback, nor did I have an answer of the course professors.

This is a nightmare, I have finished all the course, but I cannot have mi certificate because there is a problem with an exercise and it is not my fault.

On the ther side, the feedback of Coursera is amazing, they paid attention to the incovenience and I understood me perfectly.

I hope everything is going to be ok and the problem will figure out soon because I paid the fee and I finished the course. So, I would like to have a certificate of the course.

By Basil A H A

Feb 28, 2019

Dear Instructor Amalia B. Stephens,

Firstly, I would like to salute you and all of the staff of Coursera. Also, I would like to thank you personally for such excellent and useful courses. Indeed you gave me useful instructions and information that will serve me and my customers for lifetime. I hope that I will have the chance to serve you or to return the favor in the nearest future.

Best regards

Basil A. Hussein AL-Askary

Mob. No. : +905374009094

By Theresa K W

Sep 04, 2020

First I have doubt on enrolling this course but when I was studying and get to know more about this course. I was then literally engage and found interest in it. Thank you so much for the wonder opportunity and everything was explain easily. I will apply what I know from this course to my future endeavors.

By Rachel Z

Mar 23, 2019

Dear Amalia,

Thanks for the helpful and well-structured course. I really appreciate all of your efforts!

I am so enjoyed your lecture and have been benefited a lot from it. Thanks for being such a kind, patient and professional instructor! Xie xie! Thanks.

Ruijuan(Rachel) Zhang

By Sonam D

Sep 15, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful and addictive course. I learnt a lot of things from the course. The lecturers and their way of teachings were fantastic. Once again 'THANK YOU' to all lecturers and the Institute for the experience.

By Cindy S L

Aug 24, 2020

Me gustó mucho este curso, aprendí mucho más de lo que esperaba. Alta calidad en los contenidos y ejercicios de aprendizaje. Muchísimas gracias!

By Avaria

Sep 22, 2020

There were several aspects I honestly didn't know before. I am so happy I pursued this course. Great delivery, great content Job well done.

By Anna L

Jun 14, 2017

The course was very helpful. I can apply some principles explained in this course also on software documentation.

By Sally A A

Sep 09, 2020

I recommend this course to anyone that desires to improve how they communicate with others.

By SENANAYAKE M N D S

Sep 13, 2020

What I learnt through this course is really useful and this course is really interesting.

By Aditya S C

Nov 26, 2019

Wonderful course! A great blend of theorotical and practical knowledge.

By Danthanarayana Y

Aug 19, 2020

This is a valuable opportunity for us.

Thanks all of you for this..