Back to Better Business Writing in English

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Better Business Writing in English by Georgia Institute of Technology

Do you need to write more easily and effectively in English? This course will provide the tools to help you do just that. You will develop your personal voice in your writing. You will develop strategies to plan and produce clear, understandable text. You will learn and practice specific writing skills to use in different types of business communications including cover letters, mission and vision statements, proposals , instructions and reports. You will organize, design and write clear text for Power Point Productions. Writing skills include how to choose correct noun and noun modifiers; how to choose correct verb forms and tenses; how to write a variety of clauses and sentences. As you work through the course, you will complete self- and peer-evaluations. Many of the peer assignments will have 2 or more options so that you can choose the best path depending on your current situation. Through a combination of lectures, quizzes, supplementary resources, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to write well in English for your business and professional purposes....

AA
Jun 1, 2018

I came here from the course "Speak English Professionally: In Person, Online & On the Phone", and again, I'm really impressed. Really helpful courses, thank you so much!

CO
Oct 27, 2020

I am so thrilled by the way learning is done here. Short and well explained notes, lecture videos are clear and presented well. Thanks to you offering me this course.

26 - 50 of 104 Reviews for Better Business Writing in English

By Loku S I U

Oct 21, 2020

This is a good path for all the learners for find and improve their knowledge in many ways. Thank you all of you for giving this best opportunity for us.

By Jorge V G P

Oct 19, 2020

The course is simple, on point and really useful. It is fun to learn because the resource speakers are knowledgeable and very professional. Thanks.

By Cindy S L

Aug 24, 2020

Me gustó mucho este curso, aprendí mucho más de lo que esperaba. Alta calidad en los contenidos y ejercicios de aprendizaje. Muchísimas gracias!

By NAJAT A N N B H

Oct 29, 2020

I have learned the importance of good writing in business can make a different for me as an employee and company's image

By Anna L

Jun 14, 2017

The course was very helpful. I can apply some principles explained in this course also on software documentation.

By Loryden M

Oct 29, 2020

The overall lecture and modules were helpful and excellent. I am so glad I was able to enroll in this course.

By Keisha H

Oct 26, 2020

This course was very informative. I've learnt a lot and I have been able to apply what I have learnt at work.

By Joyceline P

Oct 28, 2020

I enjoyed this course immensely and recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their writing skills.

By Saikal D

Nov 27, 2020

Very productive and informative course. So happy and enjoy too much to go through all the tasks.

By Joanna S d J

Nov 8, 2020

Thank you for this Coursera for the grant through DOST Caraga, and Georgia Tech Institute.

By SENANAYAKE M N D S

Sep 13, 2020

What I learnt through this course is really useful and this course is really interesting.

By Guillermina C

Oct 30, 2020

I learned to write sentences focused on writing reports that help improve a business.

By Rayemilyn F R V C

Nov 29, 2020

I am so grateful to have learned this course. It is so informative and well-taught.

By Akingeneye E

Oct 5, 2020

Very interesting course!

I have enjoyed the course in better business writing.🤩🥰

By Dovil� B

Nov 30, 2020

The course was very informative and I have improved my business communication.

By Dovilė V

Oct 9, 2020

I really enjoyed this course, it was helpful in writing the given assignments.

By Sandrine H

Oct 29, 2020

It was a great opportunity for me to learn this course and I learned a lot

By Lisa-Marie C

Sep 27, 2020

The course was well laid out and easy to follow. I enjoyed it very much.

By Aditya S C

Nov 26, 2019

Wonderful course! A great blend of theorotical and practical knowledge.

By Danthanarayana Y

Aug 19, 2020

This is a valuable opportunity for us.

Thanks all of you for this..

By Corretta W

Nov 2, 2020

This course was beyond helpful and I'm happy to have completed it

By J D P

Sep 28, 2020

The course was quite interesting. The mode of tutoring is apt.

By Ugn� P

Aug 31, 2020

Very helpful and informative courses.

By Skala h

Aug 6, 2020

very easy to understand and finish on your own path, thank you

By Rasheed A

Jul 23, 2020

It is the course that impacted my writing style significantly.