Back to Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

MM

Dec 01, 2016

Great course to take as the first step in the sequence of the "Creative Writing" certification. Exercises are fun, professor provides useful methodology, load is manageable for someone with a day job.

LB

Nov 16, 2018

Great information about plot and scene structure. The information about revision was entirely new to me - thank you! The exercises were good and difficult in a good way that helped me hone my writing.

26 - 50 of 624 Reviews for Creative Writing: The Craft of Plot

By MAGZ M

Jan 04, 2019

LOVED IT. Very practical and grounding. Inspiring too.

By Felipe D S

Feb 17, 2019

Skyhorse is Genius

By BlairWan

Feb 20, 2019

It helps me know what is the plot and how to build up the structure.

By Liora H

Feb 23, 2019

It gave me excellent motivation to write, lots of really good notes to keep in mind when constructing a scene and editing my work.

By aseema s

Mar 22, 2019

Amazing instructor and very easy to understand with step by step assignments which make the task at hand easier. Great course to get started with the technicalities of writing

By Manisha J

Jan 28, 2019

very very good

By Cristhian K C M

Jan 31, 2019

This course is amazing. The videos explain how to craft a plot in a clear way, and it has fun assignments to do. I enjoyed it! Into the next Craft course!

By Polina K

Jan 31, 2019

Very interesting and educational

By Salma H

Feb 12, 2019

Exceptional! This course has helped me with sourcing ideas, organizing my writing and developing a keener eye for structure in my stories. Thank you so much for this opportunity, and I'm looking forward to the next courses in the specialization!

By similoluwa f

Apr 04, 2019

It was very impactful and insightful...i had to opportunity to thing through my writing creatively. The idea of other writers reviewing my work was a good one as the feedback was quite constructive.

By Precious O

Apr 05, 2019

This course has been super helpful and insightful. The lecturers are great too

By james r

Mar 12, 2019

i have seen a tremendous improvement to my writing through

By Giovanna S

Mar 11, 2019

It was a good course. It was a good grading method, I was a little opposed in the beginning but I now I understand the value of having more than a teacher read your work.

It is very much worth it.

By Luz E R O

Mar 14, 2019

I did expect teachers to review the homework, waiting for peer review is not fun, but it was a good course and I enjoyed it.

By Agapito M G I

Mar 13, 2019

Really Amazing Course!

By Mina F

Mar 05, 2019

Great experience!

By Coco G

Mar 16, 2019

Really helpful and I made great progress after the courses!

By Jamie B

Mar 09, 2019

Awesome course! So much fun and I learned a lot from the professors.

By Angel M

Mar 18, 2019

Very detailed course. Provides resources and strategies that really help to develop skills

By Timothy T

Jan 05, 2019

Really interesting!

By Zakia R

Dec 06, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the heat of anxiety when i had to meet my deadlines. Phew. Thank you coursera.

By Catherine M H

Dec 24, 2018

Love this course! It has helped my writing skills tremendously.

By Frankie W

Feb 03, 2019

Brando Skyhorse's lectures were perfect. I truly hung on every word and I feel already I am a better writer for it! Thank you

By Luis A P T

Feb 04, 2019

Super great! I have learned a lot. Highly recommended.

By BELEM L

Jan 08, 2019

Un curso excelente. He aprendido a organizar la estructura de mis textos literarios y a hacer revisiones significativas. Gracias COURSERA por esta oportunidad.