Back to Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

This course will explore the earlier stages of the entrepreneurial venture process across four modules. The modules will examine the nature of growth and error in entrepreneurial settings and how to manage resources in those settings. In addition, the modules will explore the emergence of entrepreneurial opportunities, the formulation of ideas in relation to those opportunities, and how those opportunities and ideas influence entrepreneurial phenomena. Finally, the course will focus on how business concepts underlie compelling entrepreneurial missions that provide guidance to the evolution of a venture’s business model and future strategic planning. You will be able to: - Develop a foundational understanding of the entrepreneurial process - Consider the relationship between growth and error - Understand how particular opportunities influence entrepreneurial phenomena This course is part of Gies College of Business’ suite of online programs, including the iMBA and iMSM. Learn more about admission into these programs and explore how your Coursera work can be leveraged if accepted into a degree program at https://degrees.giesbusiness.illinois.edu/idegrees/....

DR
Sep 8, 2020

The course material is excellent and relevant to the times. The interviews with former students and entrepreneurs provides a real world view of the application of the knowledge disseminated in course.

CR
Oct 16, 2020

I love this one it opens me up something i never been experience and trying to interview people that i dont know and im surprise that i did and i evolve because of what i learn from here.

51 - 75 of 181 Reviews for Entrepreneurship I: Laying the Foundation

By Nicole R

Dec 16, 2020

The modules videos and readings were easy to comprehend. I definitely recommend this course.

By Halima A S

Sep 1, 2020

This is a tremendous course for us . I have ever learned many topic about Entrepreneurship.

By Jagath D

Aug 24, 2020

Thank you very much for your great effort. it was really helpful and we learned a lot.

By Alex M

Sep 10, 2020

Provides insightful tools to help evaluate the feasibility of a new business venture.

By ashely d

Aug 9, 2020

this was a very easy class, just make sure you take notes and good luck to everyone!

By Harshini S

Nov 13, 2020

This course was highly informative and a splendid learning experience!! Thank you!!

Sep 7, 2020

95% of the syllabus was universal and it made understanding the content very easy.

By Sejal R S

Sep 13, 2020

Extremely satisfied with the course and Prof Thomas Parkinson's way of teaching

By Keith K D

Sep 10, 2020

Great course, i learned a lot. the interviews with entrepreneurs is a big plus.

By Lee- A A P

Nov 14, 2020

This Course really extended and improved the way I approach Entrepreneurship.

By BILL D

Oct 17, 2020

It has indeed the foundation I need going forward. Thank you very much.

By Maria L A

Dec 15, 2020

Great course for planning to do startups and for young entrepreneurs.

By Sabiha A L

Aug 11, 2020

This course will be help me to updated my digital skills. Thank you.

By Ayesha S

Aug 9, 2020

Excellent course!! I learned a lot of things about entrepreneurship.

By Ayasha R S

Aug 8, 2020

this is one of the best training i've ever had. thank you so much

By muhammad s

Aug 10, 2020

Very effective and informative training on Entrepreneurship.

By sahan p

Mar 29, 2021

This is a great course for startups.Highly Recommended!

By MOHAMMED B A

Sep 14, 2020

It is a wonderful experience in this lockdown condition

By Samuel T

Mar 19, 2021

Very excellent school. I really love this school.

By EQUALISER S C

Nov 29, 2020

It's an awesome course and the lecturer was superb

By Wendy J

Sep 11, 2020

I learned tremendously and the professor is great.

By Farhana P J

Aug 22, 2020

Excellent platform for boosting up the skills !!

By Marina I

Dec 10, 2020

I enjoy every minute of this course, inspiring

By Sasipim S

Aug 3, 2020

The course was a valuable experience for me.

By Divya N

Sep 18, 2020

Good course learned so many basic things