Back to Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World by University of London

The Global Diplomacy course is a unique offering to the MOOC environment. Bringing together cutting edge research in the broad fields of Diplomatic and International Studies, award winning distance learning delivery and the instructors previous experience of delivering a successful MOOC. Please see the volume Global Diplomacy: Theories, Types and Models authored with Dr Alison Holmes, (Westview, 2016), and the Understanding Research Methods MOOC from Coursera. The Global Diplomacy MOOC has a direct heritage in the University of London International Academy/SOAS Global Diplomacy MA Programme launched in April 2013 which have attracted hundreds of students from around the world. The Global Diplomacy MA Programme is provided by the Centre for International Studies and Diplomacy which has been teaching postgraduate courses in Diplomacy for over twenty five years. After completing the 'Global Diplomacy' MOOC, learners will have: 1. The ability to demonstrate a critical understanding of the nature and development of global diplomacy, drawing on a variety of relevant contributing disciplines in the broad field of International Studies. 2. An understanding of changes in diplomatic practices and procedures and the relationship of those changes to contemporary politics. 3. A sound grounding in both theoretical and empirical approaches to debates in diplomacy so that students have been exposed to the and skills needed to analyse global diplomacy. 4. knowledge of issues in global diplomacy in historical and contemporary contexts....

DS

May 14, 2019

Excellent course for those aspiring to be career diplomats. Engages us with a history of diplomacy ever since it was widely practised and accepted as a form of conflict management and resolution.

BK

Sep 20, 2016

This course is interesting where it develops your understanding in International Relations and Diplomacy protocols. I love the course to strengthen my knowledge on Foreign Policy. Happy study

201 - 225 of 336 Reviews for Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World

By Локтионова И А

Jan 25, 2017

Very o

By Matthew A Y

Jan 21, 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed this course! Learned a lot from my classmates and the professors as well.

By Beka K

Jun 15, 2017

One of the best courses I have ever picked up!

By Brandt K

Apr 18, 2019

Great introduction on Diplomacy

By Sadia M

May 06, 2019

enrich basic knowledge about diplomacy and creates more wider domain to understand the matter

By Aylton C

Apr 22, 2019

A great overview of what global diplomacy is. You will be able to expand on knowledge you already have and acquire new ones too.

By Daria

Apr 22, 2019

A nice interactive course that gives general understanding of basic concepts of diplomacy. You should not expect to get very deep and professional understanding of practical diplomacy finishing this one. For the chosen style and purpose, however, this course is very well-balanced, interesting and inspiring.

By Robert D J

Apr 23, 2019

Very enjoyable. The course presentation was excellent. I would definitely recommend the course to others.

By Lin H

May 11, 2019

Very well conceived, easy to understand and reading materials provided are all relevant and interesting. I would highly recommend this cours to people who want to start to study international relations and diplomacy. I would like to continue with advanced courses.

By David S

May 14, 2019

By Mohamed Y S

May 27, 2019

I feel proud and very happy to have completed this program which has been dear to me. I wish good luck to all the friends who have followed and share this program with me. Thanks to Dr. J. Simon Rofe, the founder of this program. Thank you to all the experts who had to share their experiences to transfer their knowledge to us.

By Mohamed A

May 29, 2019

Excellent refreshing course for professional diplomats and career diplomats alike that is so easy to follow but also short and sharp. I would recomend for those who also wants to understand the diplomatice circles and functions to at least enrole to this course.

By Christoph s

Jun 12, 2019

Estaba my bien este curso you aprende mucho sobre Como manejar las crisis y Los conflictos

By Daniel F A

Jun 13, 2019

Very good course

By Tofail A

Jun 14, 2019

Global Diplomacy – Diplomacy in the Modern World is a true challenge nowadays. Coursera is providing this value added education in association of the university of London . It's our gratitude that we have an opportunity to learn from world prominent university's instructors. The potentials I instructors are highly competent and strong knowledgeable in the assigned area. I am enjoying the course.

By Mary M

Jun 13, 2019

Me gustó porque esta muy bien ordenado y va directo al grano

By Maria I R

Jun 15, 2019

This course is really informative, easy to understand and follow, the videos and articles they provide are very interesting. It was perfect for me because it’s online. Thank you very much for this experience.

By Sylvia A

May 27, 2019

The course is very good and I recommend it.

By José C A A

Jun 16, 2019

Excelence

By Tinotenda C

May 31, 2019

Neat introduction

By RITVIK D

May 31, 2019

Quite a good experimentation in course pattern!

By Marian H

Jun 02, 2019

Excellent course and excellent knowledge, I recommend anyone who is interested in diplomacy or international relations

By Ramazani M K

Jun 05, 2019

Good course

By Soojin K

Jun 18, 2019

Best course ever

By Sixtus M B

Jun 27, 2019

It has been a short journey with great achievements. I have learnt a lot in the Global Diplomacy that I completely didn't know before. Thank you for the course and thank you for the lectures, guidance and I thank all my peer reviewers for reviewing my work and giving me their grades. It was worth taking it and I would strongly recommend others to take it. You will never regret on your time and money by taking this kind of course. Thank you University of London and Thank you Coursera for making this happen. My Kudos