Back to International Business II

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Business II by University of New Mexico

This course, Introduction to the Global Business Environment II, focuses on managing organizations in the international economy. Building on Introduction to the Global Business Environment I, this second course focuses on organizational level and management issues in international settings. The course prepares students with practical as well as research-based knowledge and skills necessary to successfully operating an organizational across borders. This course utilizes an inquiry based approach to understanding managing in the Global Business Environment and answering the following questions: 1. What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined? 2. How should you organize your business abroad? 3. How do you adapt your product or service for the international market? 4. What is it like to work abroad and how do you manage expatriates? 5. How to start, operate and grow a small or entrepreneurial business in the global environment? 6. What is the Current State of the Global Business Environment? This inquiry-based approach creates reflective opportunities for students to better understand managing and leading organizations in the global environment in which businesses operate. Lectures are delivered in an engaging manner which encourages reflection and inquiry. Course lectures will be delivered by the instructor in both Spanish and English....

AH

The course is very easy to understand and anyone can grasp the concept in a very easy manner. I loved the course and I will surely recommend to anyone who is interested in international business

EM
Apr 29, 2020

Loved this course! It gave me clarity on the next steps to take into a global market. It is very much to the point wth many references and links to help in further research.Thanks so much!

1 - 25 of 119 Reviews for International Business II

By shivam b

Feb 27, 2019

It was a nice content thoroughly developed to give us insight on various things

By Ha T M

Feb 8, 2018

It is a excellent course about Int. Bus.

So exciting :)

By Oleg K

Nov 20, 2017

The course was very beneficial, I especially enjoyed the personal touch regarding the expatriate experience and possible ways to gain such experience, which can be found on certain web-pages. Thank you very much

By Huynh H P

Jan 7, 2018

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME AN INTERESTING KNOWLEDGE ABOUT GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT AND GLOBAL ECONOMIC PRECISELY !

By George P

Jul 5, 2018

Enriching and nice to be a part.. Some parts were definitely interesting.. Thank you..

By Ansuman A

Apr 1, 2018

Very engaging. Love the professor.

By Цандекиди В В

Apr 9, 2018

Good.

By sarah s

Jan 12, 2018

I am glad that have passed this course which taught me some key points in the global business and still need to find another courses to improve my knowledge in this immense business world.

Many thanks for preparing the situation to be in touch with any field we love or require to learn

By Nguyen H H

Jun 8, 2018

Thank you very much for your course. I have acquired very much knowledge in terms of international business.

By ALIREZA G

Dec 31, 2017

If you are an student with less practical experience, go ahead! without thinking and enjoy the course, but if you are a practitioner you should expect a good review and categorization of your mind by the course.

By Ejim K C

Oct 4, 2020

Generally I have a broader view of what interest and exchange rate means, and how it operates in some countries. Also, how I could access foreign markets relatively quickly using source such as Alibaba and Amazon. Furthermore, I have also learnt that very high corporate tax rates in a given country, are generally not likely to increase foreign direct investment into that country, this will enable me in the future to know how the tax rate in a country operates before investing in the country.

By mohammed s

Sep 20, 2020

It was a very important and useful course that complements what I learned in International Business 1.

Dr Doug E Thomas is a very expert person with a wonderful style of conveying ideas, his speaking method is very comfortable and smooth for understanding, his language is simple and understandable to non-English speakers, and at the same time teach you many of the most complex economic terms!

By Aamir G

Apr 5, 2020

I liked this course and the most important thing that u predicted that india will produce more global entrepreneurs and now in 2020 i am actually seeing it and you predicted this in 2014. And one more thing i liked about your prediction on bitcoin and it was right now-a-days we know how much bitcoin is valued and got excellent amount of global business from u thanks sir

By NEETHU

Apr 21, 2020

This course has given an insight to the subject , teaching was very understandable and many useful topics was covered.I am very happy to have enrolled for this course. This is is my first experience with coursera. I got lot of knowledge on the subject.

By Karanjit S

Aug 9, 2020

Excellent Course. Gives an overview of a lot of items relevant to global business. Concepts explained in a simple manner with good examples. Excellent continuation to International Business 1. I highly recommend this course.

By AB M H

By Elfje V M

Apr 30, 2020

By Loura H

May 14, 2017

This course provides a lot of knowledge in relation with global business. The Prof. DT explains in detail and in interesting way thus the material can be understood easily.

By Ebitieware G

Jul 13, 2020

It is a very interesting course with a lot of real life examples that helps one better understand each module. I enjoyed it and acquired the desired knowledge.

By Vinay R P

Jun 26, 2017

Part II of the International Business. Concise and informative. Gives a broad spectrum of information if one is intending to do international business.

By Vu D H

Jul 28, 2019

Thank you very much for your exciting course. I learned a lot of new knowledge form this course. And I hope to join your new course in economy field.

By K W N

Dec 12, 2019

Thanks very much Professor! We are really achieved of invaluable knowledge International Business in depth strategies and conditions as well.

By Cesar A M

Sep 16, 2017

You could join the course and learning as an Specialization.

I would rather a Specialization with this theme and this great University