Back to International Business I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Business I by University of New Mexico

We live in a world of intensifying global relationships, one in which international business has become the key determinant of economic development and prosperity. This course, Global Business Environment, Part I, introduces students to a fundamental understanding of the socioeconomic political, cultural, and linguistic environment in which international businesses operate. This course utilizes an inquiry-based approach to understanding country level relationships in the Global Business Environment. It surveys the global business environment by asking and answering key questions about society, the global economy, cultures, institutions and languages. The questions we will ask are: 1. What is Globalization?, 2. Is Globalization New?, 3. How do Political and Social Institutions impact National Economic Development?, 4. What is the role of Culture?, 5. What are the Gains from Trade?6. Free Trade, Free-r Trade or Managed Trade?, 7. What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined?, 8. What does the Current Global Business Environment look like? This inquiry-based approach creates reflective opportunities for students to better understand the environment in which businesses operate. Lectures are delivered in an engaging manner, which encourages reflection and inquiry....

M

May 31, 2018

I love everything about this course, from the length of the lesson to the way the instructor teaches and all the knowledge I've got. Can't be any happier with it. Thanks for the opportunity!

VE

Nov 20, 2016

Great and easy to understand materials which give solid understanding of rules of the trading game on our planet. Highly recommended for those who interesting in international business.

51 - 75 of 293 Reviews for International Business I

By ANTON M

The course is insightful and exceptionally helpful for those who would like to familiarise themselves with the basics of International business environment

By JAYDEV T

Jul 10, 2020

It's really help me to understand global market and theories related to trade and tariff. Course will give you basic ideas about international business.

By Mohammad I R

Jul 03, 2020

The course is well planned for beginner students. was easy to go through and keep track. thanks to Professor Doug e Thomas and University of New Mexico.

By Hasin M

Jul 19, 2020

This course was so easy and I completed it within 1 day. Also I gained some valuable informations from this course! Thanks a lot to the instructors

By 정섭 박

Jan 02, 2018

The level of this class was good for me to understand basic concepts of international business. As a beginner, you might find this class helpful.

By Павлов П В

May 03, 2020

Very useful course! The information in this course is a new (fresh) and good-structured. Author has its own opinion on some global problems.

By Jeremiah R

Aug 01, 2019

This was a wonderful source of information. My background is Political Science, and I am always looking to gain and learn new information.

By Sanjo B

International Business 1. was an interesting course and I understand different area of business and I think its very useful in my life..

By Rajakarthick

Aug 26, 2017

This course is very informative on all global trade practice and to understand the way of how trade works on the Global environment

By Rushin J

Mar 14, 2017

Amazing course that gives you a brief idea about the procedures and methods to participate in the International Business process.

By Chong C y

Jun 14, 2020

I've been in the workforce for 10+ years. This summarizes or provides an insight into "how and why things" work the way they do.

By Radhika R K

Jun 07, 2017

Excellent course which gives knowledge on World Trade and its effects on economy, status and improvement in living conditions

By Sumit K T

The study was made relatively easier by Sir Doug. Thomas. Excellently tought and made the things understood simplistically

By SHINTO J

Sep 16, 2018

Very Interesting course. Gives a introduction to the International Business and its very interesting. Highly recommended.

By Jairo R M I

I had a really good time learning about business and culture, I hope I can learn much more to be ready for the world.

Mar 05, 2020

Extremely enjoyable teaching methods and easy to understand. Complex world view expressed clearly and understandably.

By Hyunsook K

Jan 19, 2016

Well-designed, easy to understand, it is very useful to get ideas of globalization and present world of business.

By Cesar A M

Sep 16, 2017

Great classes and fantastic teacher, please teacher I want to know if you have other course with the same topic.

By Ritish N

Feb 17, 2019

The course was very structured & elaborate. I specially liked the real-world cases discussed in the course.

By Himank A

Jun 14, 2020

The course content is specific to the subject and very informative with support of examples.

Good Work..!!

By Carlos J R C

Aug 08, 2019

I have learned a lot in this course and I hope to continue learning with other courses. I recommend them.

By RHEA P

May 05, 2020

I'm very happy that our professor advised us to take this course. It was fun to learn and very educative.

By Krishna P S

Apr 26, 2020

This course id very informative. One should go it thoroughly to understand the basics of global trade.

By ASHISH B

May 20, 2017

One of teh best online course i have observed. Thank you Prof for enriching me with your expertise.

By Ridha F

Jun 30, 2020

i get many knowlegde about business international by courses and video about the course. thankyou.