Back to International Business I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Business I by University of New Mexico

We live in a world of intensifying global relationships, one in which international business has become the key determinant of economic development and prosperity. This course, Global Business Environment, Part I, introduces students to a fundamental understanding of the socioeconomic political, cultural, and linguistic environment in which international businesses operate. This course utilizes an inquiry-based approach to understanding country level relationships in the Global Business Environment. It surveys the global business environment by asking and answering key questions about society, the global economy, cultures, institutions and languages. The questions we will ask are: 1. What is Globalization?, 2. Is Globalization New?, 3. How do Political and Social Institutions impact National Economic Development?, 4. What is the role of Culture?, 5. What are the Gains from Trade?6. Free Trade, Free-r Trade or Managed Trade?, 7. What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined?, 8. What does the Current Global Business Environment look like? This inquiry-based approach creates reflective opportunities for students to better understand the environment in which businesses operate. Lectures are delivered in an engaging manner, which encourages reflection and inquiry....

DF

May 31, 2018

I love everything about this course, from the length of the lesson to the way the instructor teaches and all the knowledge I've got. Can't be any happier with it. Thanks for the opportunity!

VE

Nov 20, 2016

Great and easy to understand materials which give solid understanding of rules of the trading game on our planet. Highly recommended for those who interesting in international business.

51 - 75 of 160 Reviews for International Business I

By Mina B S B

Jan 31, 2017

Wonderful Course and it was a right decision to go for this course. I recommend it for others.

By Marek S

Feb 23, 2017

It is a very good compendium of knowledge about International Business. Strongly recommended.

By Regiane A T

Aug 16, 2018

Excelent course, it opened my mind about globalization and its importance around the world.

By Jonathan G

Mar 25, 2016

Very informative I learned about trade from different cultures is very useful for business.

By Andre S

Dec 27, 2018

Gave me some crucial information for moving on towards the next level os business studies.

By Sterling O

Oct 20, 2017

Clear course. Well laid out, and delivered. Could work on the "ummm" tick when speaking.

By Sangeetha A

Jun 13, 2017

Excellent Course. Really well presented. Would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks

By Jitendra N

Sep 05, 2017

Very concise course. Leads to good understanding of international business environment.

By EKWULUO I C

May 17, 2018

The course is a unique one......it has enlightened me more on business related issues.

By yasmine a h a e

Dec 30, 2017

it's an amazing course it's make me think different and open my mind i love it so much

By Le D T

Jan 25, 2019

Great, it helps me improve my knowledge about International Business Environment.

By Loura H

May 12, 2017

This course is really good and provide brief knowledge on international business.

By Jahongir B

Dec 22, 2018

This course is really informative, and i got an insight into the global trade.

By Jessie T

Aug 20, 2017

Interesting course and clearly explained. Great introductory course.

By Modestman

Jan 02, 2017

It is a very good course with history and business basic knowledge.

By D B R

Aug 01, 2019

A very good course for those who have interests over global trade.

By Domitille C

Feb 25, 2018

very interetijg lesson. Easy to understand and to learn. thanks

By Camila P

Nov 02, 2016

Amazing, the professor is very clear and straight to the point.

By SHYAM.R

Jul 13, 2017

very good course. listen to the course ad the go to any book.

By juana

May 18, 2017

Awesome course I hope to see more courses like this one!!

By Mariem M B

Mar 09, 2018

I learned a Lot-So Helpful and supporting for my careee

By E G K

Dec 12, 2017

nice subject to get knowledge on INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS

By Julia V

Aug 16, 2017

This is a excellent overview of International Business.

By Manisha D

Sep 08, 2019

Quite and interesting course it was.Thank you Coursera

By sultan g m s

Oct 22, 2017

Very good thanks .. i learned alot og new things ..