Back to International Business I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Business I by University of New Mexico

We live in a world of intensifying global relationships, one in which international business has become the key determinant of economic development and prosperity. This course, Global Business Environment, Part I, introduces students to a fundamental understanding of the socioeconomic political, cultural, and linguistic environment in which international businesses operate. This course utilizes an inquiry-based approach to understanding country level relationships in the Global Business Environment. It surveys the global business environment by asking and answering key questions about society, the global economy, cultures, institutions and languages. The questions we will ask are: 1. What is Globalization?, 2. Is Globalization New?, 3. How do Political and Social Institutions impact National Economic Development?, 4. What is the role of Culture?, 5. What are the Gains from Trade?6. Free Trade, Free-r Trade or Managed Trade?, 7. What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined?, 8. What does the Current Global Business Environment look like? This inquiry-based approach creates reflective opportunities for students to better understand the environment in which businesses operate. Lectures are delivered in an engaging manner, which encourages reflection and inquiry....

AG

Jul 6, 2021

This course is very much needed to people who are interested in International Business. The instructor clearly explains about the world economy and the trading activities with clear cut examples.

M

May 30, 2018

I love everything about this course, from the length of the lesson to the way the instructor teaches and all the knowledge I've got. Can't be any happier with it. Thanks for the opportunity!

101 - 125 of 455 Reviews for International Business I

By sravanthi g

Jun 25, 2020

I prefer Video lectures than readings! So this kind of interactive and easy and can learn fast!

By Daniela C

Aug 20, 2018

Doug ia a really good teacher. He used very good examples and I actually feel I learned a lot.

By Mina B S B

Jan 31, 2017

Wonderful Course and it was a right decision to go for this course. I recommend it for others.

By Ruzimatova S A

Sep 27, 2022

I liked the course a lot. It is really informative and easy to understand. Thank you so much!

By Deepanshi T

It is really good course for someone who wants basic understanding of International Business.

By Marek S

Feb 23, 2017

It is a very good compendium of knowledge about International Business. Strongly recommended.

By Clevia P

Aug 17, 2020

Excellent course for a beginner. Easy to follow. Content is covered thorougly and in detail.

By Ade J

Jul 16, 2020

i really enjoy the subject

nice to learn about whats the background of international business

By PRAMOD K

Jun 27, 2020

This course has been greatly beneficial in enhancing knowledge about International Business.

By Regiane A T

Aug 16, 2018

Excelent course, it opened my mind about globalization and its importance around the world.

By Jonathan G

Mar 25, 2016

Very informative I learned about trade from different cultures is very useful for business.

By André S

Mar 24, 2021

Gave me some crucial information for moving on towards the next level os business studies.

By Bilal A

Jul 1, 2020

for starters it s a very good course to get an idea about basics of international business

By Jigar V

May 22, 2020

It's a very nice to learn in about the global business & it's help to improve your skills

By Sterling O

Oct 19, 2017

Clear course. Well laid out, and delivered. Could work on the "ummm" tick when speaking.

By Sangeetha A

Jun 13, 2017

Excellent Course. Really well presented. Would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks

By Muhammad A R

Sep 3, 2020

Good Learning Course. I will prefer to go for some other managerial courses by courser.

By Jitendra N

Sep 5, 2017

Very concise course. Leads to good understanding of international business environment.

By HIMANSHU S

Good course for students from MBA / PGDM with International Business as specialization

By israel j

May 17, 2018

The course is a unique one......it has enlightened me more on business related issues.

By yasmine a h a e

Dec 30, 2017

it's an amazing course it's make me think different and open my mind i love it so much

By Webnjoh e

Nov 4, 2020

It was enriching. I encourage anyone interested in cross-country business to take it

By Ratin R

Aug 1, 2020

That course was so helpful to me for understanding international business environment

By Ali

Dec 29, 2020

thanks for this good course its really was very good for improving our information .

By Cristian C

Sep 19, 2020

This is a great course to the introduction to international business. I enjoyed it!!