Back to International Business I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Business I by University of New Mexico

We live in a world of intensifying global relationships, one in which international business has become the key determinant of economic development and prosperity. This course, Global Business Environment, Part I, introduces students to a fundamental understanding of the socioeconomic political, cultural, and linguistic environment in which international businesses operate. This course utilizes an inquiry-based approach to understanding country level relationships in the Global Business Environment. It surveys the global business environment by asking and answering key questions about society, the global economy, cultures, institutions and languages. The questions we will ask are: 1. What is Globalization?, 2. Is Globalization New?, 3. How do Political and Social Institutions impact National Economic Development?, 4. What is the role of Culture?, 5. What are the Gains from Trade?6. Free Trade, Free-r Trade or Managed Trade?, 7. What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined?, 8. What does the Current Global Business Environment look like? This inquiry-based approach creates reflective opportunities for students to better understand the environment in which businesses operate. Lectures are delivered in an engaging manner, which encourages reflection and inquiry....

VE

Nov 20, 2016

Great and easy to understand materials which give solid understanding of rules of the trading game on our planet. Highly recommended for those who interesting in international business.

BF

Jun 03, 2018

Loved seeing his screen with the data/websites it came from; absolute and comparative examples were very helpful along with understanding tariffs and impacts and trade agreements.

101 - 125 of 350 Reviews for International Business I

By EKWULUO I C

May 17, 2018

The course is a unique one......it has enlightened me more on business related issues.

By yasmine a h a e

Dec 30, 2017

it's an amazing course it's make me think different and open my mind i love it so much

By Md. R R

Aug 02, 2020

That course was so helpful to me for understanding international business environment

By Cristian C P M

Sep 20, 2020

This is a great course to the introduction to international business. I enjoyed it!!

By osuntola z o

Sep 21, 2020

I love Coursera it really keep me busy am focus on my lifestyle am extremely happy

By UMARFAROOQ K

Jun 24, 2020

Its a good learning tool to acquire knowledge and Its a pathway for career growth.

By Hardeep S C

May 15, 2020

Excellent course to improve fundamentals in International Business understanding .

By AJIT P S

Jun 19, 2020

The course was easy to understand. It was great learning with Coursera. Thank you

By Le D T

Jan 25, 2019

Great, it helps me improve my knowledge about International Business Environment.

By Loura H

May 12, 2017

This course is really good and provide brief knowledge on international business.

By Jahongir B

Dec 22, 2018

This course is really informative, and i got an insight into the global trade.

By Sofía V P C

Sep 30, 2020

Excelente! muy llevadero e interesante. Probablemente haga la segunda parte!

By Pritam L

Thank You ! It was very interesting to know about global trade scenarios !

By Harshit C

Apr 30, 2020

Please courses certificate give me i am not afford my father is a farmer

By José R d S d S

Mar 31, 2020

This course give us a broad view of the world of international trade.

By Jorge O T J

Jun 21, 2020

Excellent course, the teacher explains really well, very informative.

By Frances M P V

May 06, 2020

Great class! Learned a lot and the Professor is excellent explaining.

By Jessie T

Aug 20, 2017

Interesting course and clearly explained. Great introductory course.

By Jannatul B

May 04, 2020

It is really very helpful for understanding international business.

By Modestman

Jan 02, 2017

It is a very good course with history and business basic knowledge.

By D B R

Aug 01, 2019

A very good course for those who have interests over global trade.

By Anastasia S

May 13, 2020

Very interesting course and easy to understand. Enjoyed it a lot!

By Arundhati T

Jul 16, 2020

An important topic made easy to understand and have interest in.

By Bhavya g n

It is a great opportunity for me to study online from coursera

By B.Priya

Sep 21, 2020

Excellent modules with highly beneficial and informative course