Back to International Business I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Business I by University of New Mexico

We live in a world of intensifying global relationships, one in which international business has become the key determinant of economic development and prosperity. This course, Global Business Environment, Part I, introduces students to a fundamental understanding of the socioeconomic political, cultural, and linguistic environment in which international businesses operate. This course utilizes an inquiry-based approach to understanding country level relationships in the Global Business Environment. It surveys the global business environment by asking and answering key questions about society, the global economy, cultures, institutions and languages. The questions we will ask are: 1. What is Globalization?, 2. Is Globalization New?, 3. How do Political and Social Institutions impact National Economic Development?, 4. What is the role of Culture?, 5. What are the Gains from Trade?6. Free Trade, Free-r Trade or Managed Trade?, 7. What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined?, 8. What does the Current Global Business Environment look like? This inquiry-based approach creates reflective opportunities for students to better understand the environment in which businesses operate. Lectures are delivered in an engaging manner, which encourages reflection and inquiry....

AG
Jul 6, 2021

This course is very much needed to people who are interested in International Business. The instructor clearly explains about the world economy and the trading activities with clear cut examples.

M
May 30, 2018

I love everything about this course, from the length of the lesson to the way the instructor teaches and all the knowledge I've got. Can't be any happier with it. Thanks for the opportunity!

101 - 125 of 395 Reviews for International Business I

By Sterling O

Oct 19, 2017

Clear course. Well laid out, and delivered. Could work on the "ummm" tick when speaking.

By Sangeetha A

Jun 13, 2017

Excellent Course. Really well presented. Would definitely recommend it to others. Thanks

By Muhammad A R

Sep 3, 2020

Good Learning Course. I will prefer to go for some other managerial courses by courser.

By Jitendra N

Sep 5, 2017

Very concise course. Leads to good understanding of international business environment.

By HIMANSHU S

Good course for students from MBA / PGDM with International Business as specialization

By EKWULUO I C

May 17, 2018

The course is a unique one......it has enlightened me more on business related issues.

By yasmine a h a e

Dec 30, 2017

it's an amazing course it's make me think different and open my mind i love it so much

By Webnjoh e

Nov 4, 2020

It was enriching. I encourage anyone interested in cross-country business to take it

By Md. R R

Aug 1, 2020

That course was so helpful to me for understanding international business environment

By Ali

Dec 29, 2020

thanks for this good course its really was very good for improving our information .

By Cristian C P M

Sep 19, 2020

This is a great course to the introduction to international business. I enjoyed it!!

By Pratik P

Feb 7, 2021

Learn a lot about global trade markets and business . Looking forward for part 2.

By osuntola z o

Sep 21, 2020

I love Coursera it really keep me busy am focus on my lifestyle am extremely happy

By UMARFAROOQ K

Jun 23, 2020

Its a good learning tool to acquire knowledge and Its a pathway for career growth.

By Hardeep S C

May 15, 2020

Excellent course to improve fundamentals in International Business understanding .

By AJIT P S

Jun 19, 2020

The course was easy to understand. It was great learning with Coursera. Thank you

By Le D T

Jan 25, 2019

Great, it helps me improve my knowledge about International Business Environment.

By Loura H

May 12, 2017

This course is really good and provide brief knowledge on international business.

By Nikolas S

Nov 10, 2020

I got a very good response from Coursera and the instructor.

Thank you so much.

By Jahongir B

Dec 22, 2018

This course is really informative, and i got an insight into the global trade.

By Sofia P

Sep 30, 2020

Excelente! muy llevadero e interesante. Probablemente haga la segunda parte!

By Pritam L

Thank You ! It was very interesting to know about global trade scenarios !

By Harshit C

Apr 30, 2020

Please courses certificate give me i am not afford my father is a farmer

By José R d S d S

Mar 31, 2020

This course give us a broad view of the world of international trade.

By Kischmann J

Sep 7, 2021

Me encantó mucho, es muy bien explicado todo. Muy excelente profesor!