Back to International Business I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Business I by University of New Mexico

We live in a world of intensifying global relationships, one in which international business has become the key determinant of economic development and prosperity. This course, Global Business Environment, Part I, introduces students to a fundamental understanding of the socioeconomic political, cultural, and linguistic environment in which international businesses operate. This course utilizes an inquiry-based approach to understanding country level relationships in the Global Business Environment. It surveys the global business environment by asking and answering key questions about society, the global economy, cultures, institutions and languages. The questions we will ask are: 1. What is Globalization?, 2. Is Globalization New?, 3. How do Political and Social Institutions impact National Economic Development?, 4. What is the role of Culture?, 5. What are the Gains from Trade?6. Free Trade, Free-r Trade or Managed Trade?, 7. What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined?, 8. What does the Current Global Business Environment look like? This inquiry-based approach creates reflective opportunities for students to better understand the environment in which businesses operate. Lectures are delivered in an engaging manner, which encourages reflection and inquiry....

DF

May 31, 2018

I love everything about this course, from the length of the lesson to the way the instructor teaches and all the knowledge I've got. Can't be any happier with it. Thanks for the opportunity!

VE

Nov 20, 2016

Great and easy to understand materials which give solid understanding of rules of the trading game on our planet. Highly recommended for those who interesting in international business.

26 - 50 of 169 Reviews for International Business I

By Airyleo

Jul 24, 2019

the contents are great and it is very simple and easy to understand. the point is that it does not have much useful information as far as i am concerned. almost all the knowledge is very fundamental. but anyway, thanks to the course so that i can review the points I've learned from book.

By Ahmet T

Feb 09, 2016

This course is very useful for participants. Expression of lecturer is quite obvious and fluent. Available of subtitles makes understanding of courses easier. There is understandable images and important graphs. I am very glad to join this course. Thanks a lot...

By Monize T d S

Oct 06, 2016

I'm an international business management student here in Brazil, and this course helped me a lot to come up with arguments for my presentations, I loved the topics discussed along the course, highly recommended, thank you so much!!!

By Shreyansh C

Feb 04, 2018

It provides you with foundation of business across borders + it exposes various portals which previously unknown to public and opens to variety of other horizons apart from business in all its worth your resources. BEST OF LUCK

By Myat M T

Jun 19, 2017

After the courses, I have the general knowledge of business and trade and export and imports that flow between countries, and also the rule and regulation that holds the trade. The teacher is also nice for the students.

By CESAR Y V V

Mar 14, 2020

This course gives a very strong basis in order to understand how international business works and the reasons why it is so important. I had a good time and look forward to apply the knowledge acquired. Thank you!

By Hamza D

Aug 30, 2019

Provides entry level of information about world trade. Gives good examples and useful statics about subjects. Enlightens today world's trade applications by teaching general history of world trade.

By DIAZ V M F

May 31, 2018

By Vadim E

Nov 20, 2016

By Beth F

Jun 03, 2018

Loved seeing his screen with the data/websites it came from; absolute and comparative examples were very helpful along with understanding tariffs and impacts and trade agreements.

By Ravindranath. B K

Jun 07, 2017

International scenario has been explained with examples in easy understandable language. Keep up the good work Very interesting and dynamic course. Good in site has been given .

By Almoataz B A

May 29, 2018

I can't believe that, it's marvelous and very benefit site, easy to learn and improve your abilities.

Lots of thanks for every one share in this site and it's success.

By Joseph B

Jun 15, 2017

Good introduction to International Business. Well structured module and concepts explained in a simple way with good examples. Quizzes could be a bit more challenging.

By minhngoc031097

Nov 21, 2016

Thank you Mr.Thomas for creating this course. I highly appreciate your videos. The course is really helpful and it's kind of an eye-opener. Start learning IB2 now.

By 정섭 박

Jan 02, 2018

The level of this class was good for me to understand basic concepts of international business. As a beginner, you might find this class helpful.

By Jeremiah R

Aug 01, 2019

This was a wonderful source of information. My background is Political Science, and I am always looking to gain and learn new information.

By Rajakarthick

Aug 26, 2017

This course is very informative on all global trade practice and to understand the way of how trade works on the Global environment

By Rushin J

Mar 14, 2017

Amazing course that gives you a brief idea about the procedures and methods to participate in the International Business process.

By Radhika R K

Jun 07, 2017

Excellent course which gives knowledge on World Trade and its effects on economy, status and improvement in living conditions

By SHINTO J

Sep 16, 2018

Very Interesting course. Gives a introduction to the International Business and its very interesting. Highly recommended.

Mar 05, 2020

Extremely enjoyable teaching methods and easy to understand. Complex world view expressed clearly and understandably.

By Hyunsook K

Jan 19, 2016

Well-designed, easy to understand, it is very useful to get ideas of globalization and present world of business.

By Cesar M

Sep 16, 2017

Great classes and fantastic teacher, please teacher I want to know if you have other course with the same topic.

By Ritish N

Feb 17, 2019

The course was very structured & elaborate. I specially liked the real-world cases discussed in the course.

By Carlos J R C

Aug 08, 2019

I have learned a lot in this course and I hope to continue learning with other courses. I recommend them.