Back to International Business I

Learner Reviews & Feedback for International Business I by University of New Mexico

We live in a world of intensifying global relationships, one in which international business has become the key determinant of economic development and prosperity. This course, Global Business Environment, Part I, introduces students to a fundamental understanding of the socioeconomic political, cultural, and linguistic environment in which international businesses operate. This course utilizes an inquiry-based approach to understanding country level relationships in the Global Business Environment. It surveys the global business environment by asking and answering key questions about society, the global economy, cultures, institutions and languages. The questions we will ask are: 1. What is Globalization?, 2. Is Globalization New?, 3. How do Political and Social Institutions impact National Economic Development?, 4. What is the role of Culture?, 5. What are the Gains from Trade?6. Free Trade, Free-r Trade or Managed Trade?, 7. What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined?, 8. What does the Current Global Business Environment look like? This inquiry-based approach creates reflective opportunities for students to better understand the environment in which businesses operate. Lectures are delivered in an engaging manner, which encourages reflection and inquiry....

M
May 30, 2018

I love everything about this course, from the length of the lesson to the way the instructor teaches and all the knowledge I've got. Can't be any happier with it. Thanks for the opportunity!

VE
Nov 19, 2016

Great and easy to understand materials which give solid understanding of rules of the trading game on our planet. Highly recommended for those who interesting in international business.

176 - 200 of 362 Reviews for International Business I

By Behzad M S

Mar 28, 2018

I LIKE THIS COURSE THANKS A LOT

By Sandeep S

May 4, 2020

It was great experience for me

By Arjun K G

Apr 10, 2020

Good course. Very Informative.

By mohizahedi

Oct 18, 2020

it was simple and really nice

By Namdev N S

May 8, 2020

Excellent. Good knowledgable.

By Facundo T

Apr 4, 2018

Muy buen curso introductorio.

By DINESH L R

Oct 30, 2020

Good and helpful course.....

By Vaibhavi G

Mar 13, 2020

very good and helpful course

By Sandra G

Aug 30, 2016

wonderful class!!..Thank you

By TANKALA M S D

Oct 28, 2020

The content was very useful

By Anil K

Aug 26, 2020

It's nice experience for me

By Olabode T F

Sep 13, 2020

I reallly enjoy the course

By Akshaybenny

Good course

It's very easy

By Tran T S

Aug 7, 2019

Thank you for your course!

By bhekumusa c m

Sep 5, 2018

i learnt a lot about trade

By K L S

Jun 9, 2017

very informative

By KAMALESH L

Jun 28, 2020

It's a very useful course

By katsu

Sep 5, 2019

是在coursera完成的第一个课程,很有成就感!

By Ho T D

Aug 11, 2017

The course is very useful

By Áureo N

Apr 18, 2017

Definitely a good course.

By Bankole o r

Aug 29, 2020

It was full of knowledge

By SHRIRAM.J

Jun 30, 2020

It is very useful to me.

By Aiswarya M