Back to Introduction to Cybersecurity for Business

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Cybersecurity for Business by University of Colorado System

The world runs computers. From small to large businesses, from the CEO down to level 1 support staff, everyone uses computers. This course is designed to give you a practical perspective on computer security. This course approaches computer security in a way that anyone can understand. Ever wonder how your bank website is secure when you connect to it? Wonder how other business owners secure their network? Wonder how large data breaches happen? This is practical computer security. It will help you answer the question – what should I focus on?...

RM
May 9, 2021

Wonderful outline of objectives and overall course content. I recommend this course for everyone since this world is moving more and more into the era of technological advancement.

NS
Jun 6, 2020

Excellent course for beginners.\n\nThis is the right place to start to enter the world cybersecurity. The topics were very interesting and the instructor has explained very well .

26 - 50 of 223 Reviews for Introduction to Cybersecurity for Business

By Jose A M A

Sep 9, 2018

An excellent course and an excellent professor, I really recommend it, the course not only generates interest, but also hunger for more knowledge.

By Juan D M C

Aug 3, 2020

Está genial para personas que no estamos en el ramo de la ciberseguridad, el profesor explica bien y los ejemplos que da son adecuados y concisos

By Teshome A

Nov 25, 2020

A very fundamental course one should take in any field because in one way or another all of us are working and using in a digital environment.

By Wellington L

Jun 30, 2019

Thanks very much. I am not a tech person, so this course helped me in understading a lot of things that really matter on the studied subject.

By ARVIN D G

Nov 6, 2020

Excellent topics especially for those who are starting out in information security and also for those who needs a refresher in Cybersecurity.

By Ephrem H S

Nov 4, 2020

Introduction to Cybersecurity for Business ensure me that the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and systems is preserved.

By Md. N A

Aug 18, 2020

The Course is very much helpful & Informative for anyone who are Determine to Start a career in Cybersecurity.

Thanks a lot to it Trainer...

By Justin T S

Dec 13, 2017

Began this course to get a feel for Cyber Security and Professor Greg Williams did an excellent job with the outline of the course.

By Urik B d S

Aug 16, 2019

Excellent course on general security concepts. I liked the content, and demonstration of practical examples of the environment.

By Youalli E N

Jan 16, 2021

Me gustó mucho, puesto que trata de no ser tan técnico y da muchos ejemplos de problemas reales o potenciales en los negocios.

By Viseth S

Apr 4, 2018

Great Intro to the field for me, I chose a more advanced class that went over my head so I came back to this one as a intro,

By Tamar H

Apr 8, 2020

Valuable Learning for a non cyber person, now working in a cyber unit. Security is everyone's responsibility! Thank you!

By Maarten v d H

Aug 1, 2018

A good course to understand the very basics of Cyber Security and explained in a not-so-technical understandable manner.

By Janviere N

Jan 5, 2021

I have leant many things especially the way I can protect data in organisation in order to avoid anouthorized person

By Gerardo B R

Apr 20, 2020

A great Introductory Course, excellent instructor, clear lecture with practical examples and very useful end project

By Sam M

Nov 19, 2020

Thank you and I appreciate the work you are doing considering ICT is wide field you are accommodating everyone.

By Mario V

Oct 23, 2017

A clear, straight forward and very practical approach to understanding security. I highly recommend to anyone!

By David G A O

Sep 6, 2020

Bastante bueno, ya que, se adquirieron conocimientos bastantes interesantes durante el desarrollo del curso

By Md. M i

May 13, 2020

Well organized with good content. It's really helpful for basic who are very interested in this field.

By Heather T

Jul 12, 2021

A good introduction to Cybersecurity from the perspective of practical application within a business.

By Yati R

May 5, 2020

This course really gave me a great head start and helped me understand the basics of Cyber security

By Awe E T

Brilliant Course, Brilliant materials, Brilliant Lecturer, Everything in Maximum Brilliance

By Idris A

Apr 1, 2020

excellent introductory course especially for people who have no or little IT background.

By Lamia S

Apr 11, 2021

The professor was incredible and I really could not have asked for a better experience.

By H

Jan 11, 2021

I really want to learn more about this subject- what a great introduction to the topic.